Prologue: The Adventure Begins

Our story begins in a basement (filled with amiibos, Nintendo figurines, Super Smash Bros Ultimate posters, and Smash Bros Ultimate merch), a female scientist was creating an invention while she was humming the theme song of Super Smash Bros Ultimate, when she was finished with her creation, she put it on her head.

Female Scientist: Alright, Beep-0, that oughta fix the overheating problem.

Beep-0 then appears.

Female Scientist: Can you believe it's been THREE months since Tech Magazine put me...

Beep-0 then beeps angrily.

Female Scientist: Okay - "us" on the cover?

Beep-0 now beeps happily.

Female Scientist: "The SupaMerge takes Item A and Item B and combines them to create Item C." Ugh, if only it were that easy... The article says nothing about dark matter, space-time manipulation, practical applications - NOTHING! I mean the SupaMerge could solve the ENERGY CRISIS, Beep-0! Watch!

Then she aims it at a flower pot and a lamp. But as she fired it, it overheated again.

Female Scientist: Not again! Sorry, Beep-0. Let's take a break and comeback at this overheating thing fresh, okay?

Then she took off the headset and went upstairs, and Beep-0 teleported upstairs.

Just then, a washing machine appeared, it was actually the Washing Time Machine filled with curious creatures, known as Rabbids, came out as the door opened up, then they went exploring the room. One of the Rabbids saw the SupaMerge and put it on. Just then Beep-0 came in and saw them causing mayhem. One Rabbid thought it would be fun to ride a vacuum cleaner as if it were a State Fair. A female Rabbid wore a yellow wig from a box. Another Rabbid grabbed a hat identical to Mario's. Then, the others grabbed random accessories to wear. One Rabbid yanked a rubber duck out of his butt, while another used a flower to scratch his butt. Beep-0 then tried to calm them down but they wouldn't listen to him. But just the Rabbid shot a beam from the headset at the Rabbid wearing Princess Peach's wig. Then he decided to mess around with it and fired it at a Rabbid with a balloon making him a Balloon Rabbid, then he fired the headset at every Rabbid in the room, unfortunately he accidentally shot it at the Washing Time Machine making it spin in reverse, making a vortex sucking up Beep-0, the Rabbids, and some of the merchandize. And the Rabbid was also getting sucked in, as the Super Smash Bros Ultimate poster also got sucked in it then vanished, making a scorch mark on NES carpet.

Meanwhile in the Smash world...

Ever since the defeat of Galeem and Dharkon, all of peace has returned to the world and the universe.

The Master and Crazy Hand were free from their control and they thanked the heroes for saving the world of light. Princess Zelda thought of holding a ceremony for saving the kingdoms. A few days later, a bunch of Toads, Waddle Dees, and all the fighters gathered at Peach's Castle to see the new statue, even the villain fighters (besides Bowser who's currently on vacation, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings watching over the castle) like King K. Rool, yet he didn't wanna come. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Daisy, Rosalina, Luma, Pit, Kirby, Link, and Zelda, were ready to unveil the new statue to everyone.

Zelda: Attention everyone from the Mushroom Kingdom, Dreamland, and the rest of the kingdoms, I Princess Zelda, would like to thank, Princess Peach, for helping me rebuild Hyrule, so as a present we'd like to give you a statue in collaboration with Princess Peach.

Just then lots of confetti rained from the sky.

Peach: That statue of me is lovely!

Zelda: Thanks, you should tell that to my servants, and the Waddle Dees for working on it for this long.

King Dedede: You know I let you use 'em!

Just as things were running smoothly the wind started to pick up, Mario noticed something in the sky.

Mario: Hey...what's that thing in the sky?!

Suddenly, a giant blue vortex opened in the sky, making the sky go darker.

Link: What's that thing doing?!

Just then, the Toads and Waddle Dees, and some of the fighters were getting sucked in the vortex.

King Dedede: MY WADDLE DEES, NOOOO... who'll make me lunch...

Suddenly, the ground cracked open.

Luigi: Oh no Mario, I'm getting sucked in.

Mario: I gotcha bro!

Luigi: Uh oh, I'm slipping, aaah!

Mario: I will save you guys, hold on!

To be continued...

Next time on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (feat. the Smash Bros.) Mario, Beep-0, Kirby, and two Rabbids land in the Ancient Gardens and learn about the ways to battle. See ya later folks!