Stardust/Stand-up Yang (God help us all!)

Beginne am Anfang

At that moment, Weiss takes out Myrtenaster and jabs it into the ground, creating ice that freeze, Ruby, Zwei, and Yang in place. 

Yang: What and how?!

Ruby: No fair! I was gonna be so fast... and yet now, I am just furious!

Pinkie laughs at that. 

Pinkie: Nice movie reference, Ruby. 

Lemon Zest: Wasn't expecting that. 

Blake laughs in the background as Weiss pedals to victory. 

Weiss: Stardust away! 

Zwei: Woof woof. 

Ruby and Yang struggle to get out, but can't. 

Sonata: Hey can I say, the joke, please. 

(Y/N): Do it Sonata, and make it sound good. 

Aria and Adagio: NO! DON'T SAY IT! 

Gloriosa: Which joke? Oh that one. 

Sonata: OK HERE I GO! 

You burst out in laughter, while Adagio and Aria groan. They may love their sister, but she still gets on their nerves from time to time. 

Aria: (Y/N) I love you, but did you really have to show her that movie. 

(Y/N): I love Suburban Commando, no matter how stupid it actually is. 

Scene cuts to a nightclub, where Yang is going to do a stand-up routine. Sun, Jaune, Ren, Zwei, Blake, and Ruby are in the audience.

 You suddenly get a bad feeling about this and rush to get a glass of water, without ice, (you normally love having ice in your water), and grab a pill from a cabinet. 

(Y/N): If this is what I think it is, then I am ready to leave this world. 

Sunset: Uh, (Y/N) what is it with that pill. 

Trixie: Does it teleport you to another world for a couple of minutes? 

Eventually everyone knew what you were about to do. 

Yang: Did you hear about the teacher at Beacon who wears an eye patch? I heard they had to let him go. Turns out he only had one "pupil"! 

You pause for a couple of seconds and put the pill into your mouth. 

Your harem: (Y/N) NOOOOOOOOO! 

They rush towards you as you begin drinking the water.

The two Twilights grab you from the stomach. 

The Shadowbolts join in. 

Applejack and Sunset punch you in the gut, spitting both the pill and the water out. 

(Y/N): NO AH AH, NO I CAN'T DO IT! NO YANG STAND-UP COMEDY! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IF I HAVE TO HEAR IT! 

Rarity sighs. 

Rarity: I can't believe I'm doing this to him

Rarity slaps you to wake you up. 

Rarity: Get a hold of yourself, (Y/N), I now Yang's sense of humor is non-existent. But we will help you through it.