Part 69 S2

He went closer to me and kneel down to me. I swear if I can walk I will beat him already but I can't.

“You slut. You became more feisty, huh. I guess...we need to end this.” said Chanyeol while taking his gun out.
“If I can't have you..Jimin also can't.” added Chanyeol.

Than,

CLICK..

We froze.
“Don't you dare...to hurt her.”

That voice...it him. I titled my head and it true. My lovely husband..come. But the bad news is..his expression very very very very very dark.

Chanyeol smirked. He stand up and turn around.

“You still don't died.” said Chanyeol.
“I will died after killing you. Than I will rest in peace.” said Jimin.

Than, they pointing their gun to each other. Suddenly, Jimin want to shot him but Chanyeol grab his hand making he miss it. Chanyeol elbow Jimin. He punch Jimin face and stomach. With fast as he can, Jimin grab his fist and kick him.

They have a war right now. I want to stand up but I can't.

Chanyeol bang his head on desk again like how he do to me. He kick and punch Jimin so many time. Jimin grab the thing and hit him. Than, he elbow him and kick Chanyeol many times.

Chanyeol grab Jimin fist and push him on the wall. I know Jimin already lost his energy. When first I saw him, he really sweating. I guess he running. So he lost his energy. Chanyeol grab his neck and Jimin try to catch breath.

“You will died Jimin.” said Chanyeol.
“No let him go!!! Please!!!”
“You will not meet him Lydia. Let say a last goodbye to him.” said Chanyeol.
“Fine!! I will come with you!! Just let him go...”

Chanyeol looked at me.
“No..Lydia..” said Jimin.
“I will not try to escaped or anything. Just let him go...”

Chanyeol put Jimin down. Jimin fell down and catch his breath.
“You will?” asked Chanyeol with big smiled.

He looked like a crazy person.
“Yes I will.”

His smiled really happy but suddenly it change.
“But...it no fun if he alive.” said Chanyeol.
“What?”

He turned around and face with Jimin. Jimin still on the floor. It hard for him to get up because his leg hurt. Suddenly, Jimin push Chanyeol and run to me but I saw Chanyeol want to shoot him.

“NOO!!!”

BANGGG!!!!

“LYDIA!!!!”

All turn to black. I only heard people screaming my name. But I faded. I guess..this is it. My last breath. I'm sorry..everyone.