Part 16: What!?

I can see that Jennie approached him.
     “Girls.. I want you to- WTF!!!???”
     “Lydia! Language!!”said Jisoo.
     “Well same you.”
     “Why you cursing?”asked Lisa.
     “I think...this mission have someone that we don't want them to included.”
      “What? Who?”asked Lisa.
     “Looked at that in front door.”
     “OMG!!! WHY THEY HERE!!!??”said Rose.
     “HOW THEY KNOW THIS CLUB!!!???”said Jisoo.
     “WE MUST DO SOMETHING!!!! ”said Lisa. I take a looked at Jennie. She bring Bobby to the couch just like we plan. She really sexy and every guy will trapped on her. I know she notice about unwelcome guest. She looked at me secretly with worried face. I just sign her to stick on the plan and she just nodded.
     “Girls. We need to attracted their attention.”
     “How?”asked Rose.
     “Follow my lead.”
     “Are you teach us how to dance!!?? Yesss!! Everyone follow Lydia lead!!”said Lisa.

We let out a heavy sigh.
     “No you pabo!! Follow my lead to attracted their attention.”
     “Ahhh...I get it.”said Lisa while let out a cute chuckles.

Jimin P.O.V

We bored at home so we go to the Jonghyun club. She is our business partner. She just come back from work so we decide to visit her. She said that she have a work at LA and now she back. We tried to find her. We saw her at the bar. She seem busy. We approached her.
      “Hey, Jonghyun.” she looked at us with shocked face. I thought she will be happy.
     “Hey!! Long time no see you guys!! Take a sit!!” she said. Well, she happy. All of us take a sit. She poured us a glass of wine.
     “Don't get drunk.” said Jonghyun while wink.
     “Well...how is your work?”asked Taehyung.
     “It good. How your mafia job also?” asked Jonghyun.
     “We want to kill someone.”said Jungkook.
     “Who?” said Jonghyun.
     “It...Black Rose.
Jonghyun looked at me with no reaction. No shocked, no happy, no excitedly or anything.
     “I see.” she said with simple answered. It just...she know it from earlier. Well, of course everyone want to kill the famous mafia princess. We have a chatting for a while.

Suddenly, a familiar voice came.
    “Unnie!!” we turned around and it was Lisa. What is she doing here? How she know this club. This is mafia club. Wait, if Lisa is here, it mean....Lydia also here!!??
    “Hey Lisa. What is it?” asked Jonghyun. She looked calm.
     “Give me one bottle of soju. We want to have party!!!”said Lisa excitedly. No Jonghyun, don't give her.
     “No you can't!! ”said Jonghyun. I sigh relief.
      “You can't have a party with one bottle of soju!! Take two!!” said Jonghyun. What!?
      “Thanks Unnie!!”said Lisa.
      “Yah!! Lisa what are you doing here!!??”asked Jungkook with disbelief.
      “Oh hey guys!! I don't realize you guys here. Well we here to party.” said Lisa with smile.
      “WHAT!? PARTY!? in here!?”said Jungkook. Of course we disbelief cause they didn't know this is mafia club!!!
      “Why? Is it wrong?”asked Lisa while titled her head.
      “Of course it is!!!!”yelling Jungkook.
      “What is it?”asked Lisa.
      “It...um...well...you know..uhhh”  Jungkook doesn't know what to say.
      “It wrong because...you guys don't invite us!!”said Taehyung. He right. I want to scolded Lydia cause she here. Than we saw Lisa...smirked? Like seriously. Did she just smirked to us?
      “Come on. More people more fun.”said Lisa while walked away. We looked at each other.
     “Did she just smirked to us?”asked Hobi.
    “Yes. She is.”said Jungkook. Lisa stopped walking and looked at us who still sit.
   “You guys are coming or not?”asked Lisa.
   “Oh!! Yes we are coming.”said Jungkook. We stand up and follow her.

End of Jimin P.O.V

We sit a the VIP sit. After we got call from Jonghyun that they already follow Lisa, we get ready and act like we are drunk.
     “Listen, we will try to make they hard. Okay?” they all nodded. Before I take off my ear speaker I told Jennie.
     “Jennie, are you hear me?”
     “I heard you.”said Jennie.
     “Good. Now, I want you to try to make Bobby collapsed and bring him to our car. And then you pretend to pick us up. Do not get caught by the boys. Got it?”
      “Got it.” than all of us take off our speaker. We all in position drunk. After a few minutes, Lisa came with the boys. I can tell that Lisa is holding her laugh. She laugh she will die by me.
      “Umm..Lisa? Are they drunk?”said Jin.
Lisa pretend to let out a hiccup sound.
      “We all (hic) drunk, Jungkook!!”said Lisa while hold Jin arm. I take a looked at Jisoo secretly. She glare at Lisa. Suddenly, Jungkook grab Lisa arm.
     “Hey, that not me.” said Jungkook.
    “Well, here you are Jungkookie!!!”said Lisa. This girl really know how to act. Jimin approached me and kneel down.
     “What are you doing here princess?” asked Jimin.

Jimin P.O.V

I saw Lydia at couch sit. She looked...drunk? I approached her and kneel down.
     “What are you doing here princess?”
     “I(hic)  having a ( hic) party!!”said Lydia happily. I let out a sigh.
     “You shouldn't throw a party here.”
     “Why? You really are a protective(hic) boyfriend (hic)”said Lydia while crossed her arms cutely. I let out a giggle.
     “ so now I'm your boyfriend? ” I give her a smirked.
     “(hic) maybe...” said Lydia.
    “Joonie!!!!” I saw Rose hugged Namjoon.
    “Yah!! Don't touch me!!”said Namjoon.
    “Joonie is mad(hic)...” said Rose while hugged him.
     “Jagiya, why you drink wine too much? You will get a headache. ”said Jin while cupped Jisoo face.
     “Sorry(hic) jagi~ I just(hic) want to have (hic) fun.” said Jisoo. Suddenly, Taehyung speak.
    “Umm..where is Jennie?” asked Taehyung.

Lydia try to stand up but she almost fell so I hold her and bring her to my arms.
    “She (hic) don't come~”said Lydia. I hugged her tightly so that she wouldn't fall.
     “Why?”asked Taehyung.
     “Cause, she said she want(hic) to rest~”answered Lydia while drunked. She hold my arms.
     “Why? Is she sick!?”asked Taehyung worriedly. I can tell that he like Jennie. That savage girl.
     “I(hic) think!!! ” said Lydia.
     “You girls really cause so much trouble.”said Suga.
     “Throwing a party in this club? Really cause a trouble.”said Hobi.
     “Why not? Let have (hic) some fun!!!”said Lisa. Jungkook hold her carefully so that she wouldn't fall.
     “Guys, we need to bring them to our home. They're drunk..again. I don't trust them if they alone at their house.”
     “Yeah you're right.”said Namjoon.

End of Jimin P.O.V

      “Guys, we need to bring them to our home. They're drunk..again. I don't trust them if they alone at their house.”
     “Yeah you're right.”said Namjoon. What!? No no no!!! Jennie where are you!??

Continue~••••

I really want to know how many part this story will have💞😐😐

Mafia Secret Life || •Jimin• ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara