Part 60 S2

"HEAD DOWN!!!!"
"Wh-"

BOOMMMM!!!

Thanks goodness we hide under the table. Soon, we get up and...I only see...fire everywhere. We heard noises from downstairs.
"Find them!! Boss want them now!"

We looked each other.
"Even I'm still process what just happened, what we do now is..RUN!!" said Taehyung.

I grabbed the sim card and we went out from room. My hacker room doesn't have window so we have to go through another window.

BAAMM!!

We all head down. It seem like they found us. Jungkook shoot one of them and so do Tae. We went to Jimin and Lydia room. I saw their picture burning by fire. Their smiled, their laugh, their cheerfully face being burn by fire. It make my heart sank. Than, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"It okay, hyung. Our life will be normal like we always do. Okay? Together we end this mission." said Jungkook.

I smiled at him and nodded.
"Guys! Here." said Taehyung.

He broke the window. He looked down.
"I don't know it safe or not but it have bushes down there." said Taehyung.
"I don't want. It hurt." said Jungkook.
"We don't have any choice, kookie. Just jump"
"No,I wouldn't." said Jungkook while crossed his arm.
"Come.on, kookie!! We don't have much time!!" said Taehyung.
"No!! It dangerous!!" said Jungkook.

Than, we heard a noise.
"Search every room!!"

I looked at Jungkook.
"Jungkook!! You wouldn't see Lisa if you don't jump!!"
"I jump!!" said Jungkook.

He jump from the window. This boy, really hard. We have to use Lisa than he will followed our orders. Me and Tae also jump and we land at bushes. It hurt but we have to. Or not, we will died.

We get up slowly while groaning.
"owww..."
"I told you...it hurt...uhh." said Jungkook.

Than...

"There they are!!!" yelling the man.

We get up and run to our car. We get in. The man keep shooting at us. I drive as fast as I can. I feel glad cause our car is bulletproof.

Soon, we already far away from them, we sighed relief.

"That.Was.Crazy." said Taehyung.
"Who are they?" asked Jungkook.
"Chanyeol man. Jim- OH S*IT!!"
"Why!?" the both of them looked at me nervously.
"My phone already burn by fire so how we want to contact with Jimin!?"

Great. When I talk with Jimin just now, we got disconnected because of explosion.
"Hyung. Where should we going?" asked Jungkook.

I sigh heavily. To tell the truth, I don't know where we should going.

"I don't know..."

We just silence and drive nowhere.

Jimin POV

He hang up? No..something happen.

"What wrong Jimin?" asked Yoongi while get treatment by Hobi.

Hobi treat his shoulder.

"Jin...drive faster.."
"Why? Don't be crazy,Jimin. We-" without let him finished I cut him off.
"NOW!!! JIN!!!" I lost my temper.

I worried about them. How if something happen to them? All of them looked shocked.

"Jimin. What happened?" asked Hobi.
"Think positive. If Jaebum come after us to caught us...he might send people to...Namjoon and the rest."

Their eyes widen. Jin start to full the speed. It silence along the ride. No one dare to talk because our mind full of thoughts.

Lydia POV

I feel nothing. Yes...nothing...at all. My vision only..full of blood. Everywhere. Blood stink. Pool of blood. Cut everywhere on my body. Bruised, scar, the skin that being burn. Ughh..so hurt.

I feel numb. My chained is too tight and I'm sure it will leave a bruised. Than, the door opened. It revealed Chanyeol with my...Lymin. Yes, she not died actually.

Flashback...

"You such a smart girl, babe." said Chanyeol.
"Thanks."

Than we hang up. After a few minutes, I saw Jimin came in.

That night, we already plan. I'm with Jimin at room. While, Lymin played with the others kid downstairs. Than, I told Jaebum to kidnapped Lymin that night so that I have reason to leave Jimin and replaced one girl who almost same with Lymin.

Who the dead body that I hug that night? It was innocent kid that they killed. I feel...bad.

Without everyone know, I always go visit her grave.

End of flashback...

I saw her puffy eyes. I'm sure she cried everyday. I'm bad mother. Chanyeol locked her up because he hate to see Jimin daughter. I admit it, I want to hug her right now and kissed her forhead.

"L-Lymin?" I lifted my gaze slowly while my eyes are watery.

She looked at me with tears.
"E-Eomma? Eomma!!" she run to me and hug me.
"Hey, b-blondie. Are y-you okay, sweetheart?"
"I'm the one who should asking!! Eomma!! Are you okay!? Eomma you full of blood!!" said Lymin while tears fall from her cheeks.
"I'm okay, blondie. Anyway.. I'm sorry. If..if I..if I don't involve you with this, you wouldn't cry like this..."
"Eomma...don't say that. You did this for us, actually. No one fault." said Lymin.

I smiled warmth to her. Suddenly...

"Ahh!!" she fell down because Chanyeol pushed her from me.
"Yahh!! What are you d- AHHH!!!!"

He turn on the electric to my body. I struggle because of the pain.

"Eomma!!" Lymin want to Eun to me.
"DON'T!!! c-come...cl-closer..."

She stopped there. Watching me in pain with her tears eyes.

"Oh, Lydia. You such pathetic. See. Why people call Black Rose. You looked like not." said Chanyeol.
"Don't talk to eomma like that!!! She is a best Black Rose I ever seen!! You better have a nice talk with Eomma or not, she will cit your fucking head off!!!!" yelling Lymin.

She...she CURSING!!??

"Wow. Your daughter just like your father. Annoying." said Chanyeol.
"You...Jimin will come..."
"Tsk. He never. You know why? Because....he hate you already. They think you betrayed them. All of your friends hate you because you betrayed. Poor of you Lydia." said Chanyeol while smirking.
"Eomma!! Don't listen to him!!" said Lymin.

They hate me? Is it true? Jimin hate me. He right. I betrayed them. I bring my friends to danger. I'm... I'm a terrible person.

"Eomma!! D-"
"Bring her daughter out and lock her!! She such annoying. " said Chanyeol.
"Yes Sir."

The man dragged Lymin out while Lymin screaming to call me but I'm too lost.

"Eomma!! Listen to yourself!! Appa wouldn't never hate you!!" yelling Lymin.

That was the last word I heard from her. She like a mature even she still 5 years old. The door closing. I still with my mind.

"Is everyone...blame me?"

"Are they hate me?"

"Is Jimin...hate me?"

Continue~•••