Part 68 S2

We went outside and rush to our car. I pick my phone call and call Lydia. I try to call but she didn't pick up. I try again but she didn't pick up.

“She pick up?” asked Jungkook.
“No she didn't!!  Tae drive faster!!”
“I know!!” said Tae.

We regret that we take a far hotel from our mansion.

Zack POV

I fighting with Chanyeol. I kick him and he fell down. I on top of him and punch him many times. I saw Lydia phone on the table ringing.

“STOP KILLING PEOPLE CHANYEOL!!! ”

He just laughing like a psycho.
“I'm take..what is mine!!” he said.
“It not yours!! Jimin own that girl!!”
“Jimin is not here!! He already died!!”

What...than he laugh.

“You have no idea right? I already make a plan with Jaebum.” he said.
“Hear yourself Chanyeol!! Lydia don't want with you!!”
“She leave me!!! Without proper goodbye!! I do anything to court her!!!” said Chanyeol.
“BUT SHE REJECT YOU IN MY GOOD WAY!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKE HER LEAVE!! YOU FORCE HER!!”

He silence for a while. Suddenly, gepunch me without any warning. I fell. Without wasting his time, he shoot me on...leg??

“Arggh...”
“Just stay Zack. I don't want to...hurt you.” he said.

What? Why? He walked to Lydia room.

“Chanyeol stopped!!”

Jimin POV

Tae drive as fast as he can. I keep call Lydia but she didn't answer. Jungkook also try to call but Lisa didn't answer also.

“Shit!!! They block the road!!” said Taehyung.
“How far we need to go there?”
“Maybe..around...20 minutes from here?” said Taehyung.

I went out without looking back. I run as fast as I can.

Taehyung POV.

Jimin went out without say anything.

“Jimin wait!!!”
“Hyung!! Let's go!! He probably run to the mansion!! We wouldn't make it if we wait here!!” said Jungkook.

I agreed with him. We followed him.

Lydia POV

We stayed at my room suddenly someone banged the door.

“Open this door Lydia!!”

And it was Chanyeol. What happened to the other...

He keep banging it. Suddenly...

BANGG!!!

The door opened. He kick the door already. He want to walked to me but Rose aim her gun at him.

“Near her you died.” said Rose.
“Really?”

Than Chanyeol grab Rose gun fastly and kick her stomach. Rose hold her stomach than they start to fight.

He pull Rose hair and bang her head on the wall. I saw her blood on her head. She elbow him and make a run house kick. It hit Chanyeol head. Than, Rose punches him on face and stomach. When Rose want to kick him again, Chanyeol grab his leg and kick her stomach again.

Jimin POV

I run faster and I know the both of them followed me behind. I pushed everyone aside. I ran and ran and ran and ran.

We already in few more block. When we ran, we saw our mansion. I run to it and I saw the guard already died.

Lydia POV

He grab Rose neck and throw her to the wall very hard.

“Rose!!!”

Chanyeol looked at me and walked closer to me. Sehun went in front me.

“Don't touch my Unnie!!” said Sehun.
“Step aside boy.” said Chanyeol.
“No!! Jimin Oppa  love her!!” said Sehun.

I know Chanyeol blodd boiling when heard that. Than..

PAAK!!!

“Sehun!!”

He force me to stand up by grabbed my hair.

“Yah let me go!!”
“I don't care you slut!!”

He throw me on the floor. He kick me on stomach.

“Listen. You're mine. NOT THAT FREAKING JIMIN!!!” he yelling.
“I love him and not you!!”

His expression became more darker. He punches me and beat Mr. He grab my hair and throw me to desk. He hit face on the mirror. I can feel the piece of glass mirror cut my face.

He bang my head on the desk.

“Listen here. I don't want to heard that anymore.” he said.
“I...d-don't g-gi-give a fuck about t-that.”

I spat on her face. It was a blood. He closed his eyes. He throw me on the floor. He wiped his face. He looked at me more darker. Omg.

Continue~••••