Part 49 S2

Jimin POV

Than, the guy who called Chanyeol came out.

“You think I didn't know you there, watching us?” said Lydia.
“You have a great eyes and sense, Lydia.” said Chanyeol.
“And you even have great plan.” said one guy.
“Just shut up Jaebum.” said Lydia.

Plan? What he mean?

“Are you ready to go now Lydia?” asked Chanyeol. She walked passed me.

“Wait wait wait. Go where?”

Lydia looked at me with no emotions.

“I will go with him. I'm sorry Jimin. Even it not you killed Lymin but I'm still hate you.” said Lydia.
“No no no Lydia. Please don't leave me. I-I don't care you hate or mad at me. At least please stay...”

I try to hold my tears but the way she looked at already broke me down.

“Lydia, don't tell us that you will leave us!? And go to enemy side!!??” yelling Jennie.
“You will against us!??” added Jennie.
“This is who I am. I lost my daughter. I don't have anything right now.” said Lydia with cold tone.
“Yah!! You have us!!! You have Jimin who try to apologized to you!!! He still love you!!! We also love you!!!” yelling Jennie.

Than, Lydia let out a bitter laughed and looked at us with full of...darkness.

“All of you are nothing to me. How can you say I still have you. It so pathetic, Jen.” said Lydia with smirked.
“YOU BIT*H!! YOU BETRAYED-”

Than,Jennie stopped because Lydia pointed the gun on her. I mean all of us.

“Lydia...you...will..betrayed us?” asked Lisa with full of sadness.
“Am I not on your eyes?” asked Lydia rudely.
“Yah!! Lydia take care of your mouth! You never speak like that to Lisa!!” yelling madly Jungkook.

She smirked to us. I can't let out any word cause the girl that I love...are...against me.

“I'm sorry guys. But this is who I am.” said Lydia and walked away with them.

No no no

“Lydia!!” I try to run after her but Taehyung and Jungkook hold me. I can see the girls are crying.

Who expected their friend will betrayed them, right? What I mean is, Lydia, she is sweet girl, innocent, pretty, cute, clumsy. We never expected her to be change to her darkness so fast.

“LYDIA!! PLEASE!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! I'M BEGGING YOU....please..” I kneel down and Taehyung and Jungkook hugged me so the other boys. I burst into tears.
“Baby...c-come back..please...”

The room are silence only can heard sobbing and crying. The moment that I'm with her just now...is it..just fake? No..I know Lydia wouldn't do that.

“Please tell me...Lydia do that for reasons...”

“I can't lose..her...”

“Lydia...come back...”

End of Jimin POV

••••

I stayed with Chanyeol at his mansion. He asked me to be his girlfriend so I accept it even I'm still not divorce with Jimin.

“Hey baby, are you ready to go to mall?” asked Chanyeol.

“I'm ready. Come.” I hold his hand.
“Baby, you want to buy something?”
“Um...I want...food!!!”

Than, we walked to mall.

Jimin POV

After yesterday incident, I barely eat. My friends keep tell me to eat so do the girls. I still can't believe that I lost my queen.

“Yah, Jimin. You have to eat.” said Taehyung.
“Tae is right. You will starving to dead.” said Jin.

I let out a bitterly chuckle.

“I'm rather died Jin, than lived in this cruel world.”
“I know it hurt. But, Lydia is gone right now.” said Jungkook.

I looked at him and stand up.
“What did you say? Lydia is gone?” I keep walking toward him but Namjoon hold my arm.
“No Jimin, Jungkook doesn't mean it.” said Namjoon.
“HOW YOU KNOW SHE GONE!!!?? WHY YOU JUST CAN'T STAY POSITIVE JUNGKOOK!??!!” I yelling at top of my lungs.
“How I want to stay positive!? This mansion are full of darkest atmosphere!! It not same like before!!!” yelling Jungkook back.
“There is no playfully!! There is no playful arguing!! Our wife crying every single night hoping this is all dream!! There is no sound of happy family here!!! HOW I WANT TO STAY POSITIVE!!??” added Jungkook.

I want to speak back but Suga interrupt.

“Can both of you stop fighting!!!?? I know it not the same Kookie and Jimin stopped trapping yourself here. If you loved her why don't you get her back? I can sense that Lydia don't do this just for fun.” said Suga.
“Suga was right. The way Lydia act are different.” said Hobi.

Than..

“Totally different.” added Jennie while going downstairs with the others.
“What do you mean?”
“Lydia. The way she act, are being force by herself. When she being mean to all of us, I can see that her eyes are watery but she tried to hide and be tough.” explained Rose.

Why I can't see it before? Maybe, I'm too scared to lose her until I'm think negative.

“Come on, Chim. Let bring your wife back together.” said Jungkook while take out his hand.

I grabbed his hand pull for hug. All of us have a group hug.

Kim Lydia..no..Park Lydia. I will bring you to my arms again.”

Continue~••••