Part 44 S2

All of us at living room with our child since the boys have mission. We watched some k drama but my mind still think about that message. Maybe it a prank or..wrong phone number.

  “Ughhh!!! Why he cheating!!??” said Jennie.
  “That girl have a good attitudes. Why he still choose a slut!!” said Yeri.
  “Girl. We can't do anything except only watched it.” said Jisoo.

I laughed by their act.  Well it mother and child time. We watched TV while the kids played on the carpet with their toys.

  “Hey. Do you guys still remember when we are still mafia?”

They looked at me with excited face.
  “Of course!!” said Lisa.
  “There is no way we forget. It so funny when remember it.” said Rose.
  “Hey, since it girl time, do you mind if you guys tell us the story about your mafia life with the boys?” asked Sana.
  “Sure.”
  “The funny moment is where Taehyung being shooted by Jennie. ” said Jisoo.

Sana and Yeri shocked. They gasp when heard that.
  “Don't take that wrong. It just..that time we are mafia. We use mask and both of us don't know who we are. So that time, Jennie hate when, Taehyung said this, “Why you guys being mafia? Why you guys don't clean house or house chores, just like girls do.” than Jennie asked him, you think girl can't use gun?” , than Tae said yes. Jennie without listen to Lydia , she shoot Tae legs.” said Rose.

All of us burst into laughter. So do Yeri and Sana.

  “Poor Tae.” said Yeri.
  “He challenge me so I do it.” said Jennie.
  “I don't care he challenge you, but you ruined the plan that time.”
  “I don't have any chance. He so pissed me off.” said Jennie.
  “But the weird is, why we don't even notice that the boys that we be friend or love the whole time is our enemy?” asked Lisa.
  “I think about that too.” said Jennie.
  “Actually, I feel it. I realized it when I'm with Jimin, but it think it maybe feeling.”

It awkward silence when we thought that.
  “Maybe..t-that time we..too in loved with them.” said Rose.
  “Hey.”

All attention at me.
  “Remember...when Jimin and Jongshin pointed the gun to each other?” they nodded.
  “Why it so easy that time?”

They looked each other confused.
  “What do you mean?” asked Jisoo.
  “I mean..why it so easy to kill Kai and Jongshin that time. I just realized it that when Kai being shooted Jongshin didn't do anything. He just wait for Jimin to shooted him. Doesn't it weird to you girls.”

It take a few second for their reactions. Than they gasp.
  “What wrong?” asked Sana worriedly.
  “It weird...” said Rose.
  “What weird?” asked Yeri.

We looked each other.

•••••

The next morning, all of us busy. We have to send our child to their school.
  “Blondie!! Are you done yet!!??” I yelling from downstairs.
  “I'm done!!” Lymin run from upstairs while bring her backpack.

Lymin is kindergarten while the rest is primary school. Lymin is 5 years old, Lizkook is 7 years old, Taenie is 8 years old, Jooniese is 9 years old, Lily and Raesoo is also 9 years old and the oldest is Jinsoo, 10 years old.

  “Where is Appa?” asked Lymin.
  “He leave earlier. Here, he asked me to give this book.”
  “Yeayy!! He buy it just like he promised!!” said Lymin excitedly.
  “He such a great father, right blondie?”