Part 12: His soft side

Jimin P.O.V

We go home together. The girls follow us and sleep over at our house just for one night. The girls at their own car while Lydia and me at the same cars with boys cause Jisoo said I need to take care of her. I think it easy for me but...I was wrong.
      “Jiminieeeeeee!! Where (hic) are we going????(hic)” said Lydia while pinched my cheeks.
      “Jimin, she too noisy. How she can wake up? Can you shut her mouth?”said Suga.
      “I know and I don't know how!! How can I shut her mouth!!??”
      “Jiminieeeee!!! Let sing~!!!(hic)” she start to sing ‘The Truth Untold by BTS’. When she sing that, all of us became silence. Her voice...such like angelic. So beautiful even she drunk. I wonder how if she sing while not drunk?
     “ Her voice really....good.”said Suga.
     “How she can became such a good singer?”asked Jungkook.
     “I don't know, but....the way she sing...full of....pain.”

Soon, we arrive, all of us get in.
     “Ughh!! I'm so tired!!.”said Lisa while stretching her arms.
     “Of course you are. You dance like a crazy person.” said Jungkook. Hobi burst into laugh.
     “Yah!! I'm not!!! Hobi oppa!! Stopped laughing!! ”yelling Lisa.
     “Okay, that enough guys. Girls, we will show your room but we only have four room. All room have only one single bed.”said Jin.
     “Than....” Jisoo hold her chin while thinking. Than she looked at me. Lydia at the couch resting maybe feel a little good.
    “Jimin. Hmmm...your bed is queen bed right?”asked Jisoo.
    “Yes. Why?”
    “Can you bring Lydia to sleep with you? Like Jin said, all room have a single bed. Anyway, Lydia wouldn't go with us. She still want you. Trust me. She drunk. All she do while drunk is her truth feeling. But she also can do something dumb without realize.”said Jisoo.
     “What!!??” I can't believe that I will sleep beside my crush!? But how if she wouldn't like it. And what Jisoo mean by, All she do while drunk is her truth feeling? And she can do something dumb without realize? Jisoo voice make me come back to reality.
      “Hello? Are you agree?”asked Jisoo. I just nodded.
     “Great. Here. Give her this clothes for sleep. Tell her to change. I know we will sleep over at you guys house. So, girsl!! Here take your own clothes.”said Jisoo to her friend.

After that all of us go to our own room. I bring Lydia with me.
    “Here. Change your clothes.”
     “Okay~(hic)” suddenly, she almost strip in front of me. I only see her stomach after that I hold her hands to stop.
     “What are you doing Lydia?”
     “I(hic) changing (hic) why? Is it wrong I changing in front of (hic) you?” she asked.
I can't control myself cause she have a nice body. I lean on her and whispered.
     “Not tonight babe. Maybe next time. One day, I will make you can't walk for a month.” I looked at her and her face are super redddd!!! She nodded slightly and go to the bathroom. I layed on my bed while played my phone. After a few minutes, she came out. My eyes became widen cause....she looked...REALLY CUTE!!!!! She wear this:

  She looked fluffy!!! She layed beside me and facing me

  She looked fluffy!!! She layed beside me and facing me. She really fast asleep. Maybe she tired. I hug her and bring to my arms. She smell sweet. I kissed her forehead.
      “I love you Lydia.” and than we sleep together.

End of Jimin P.O.V

Next morning~

I wake up by a sunlight that shining on my eyes. I rub my eyes. I feel like I'm layed on something hard but it so warm. I open my eyes slowly, and it was someone chest. I take a looked who is it and it was....
       “JIMIN!!!!!????” I pushed him until he fell down from the bed. He groan and sit up.
       “why you pushed me? What was that for?” he pouted slightly. I admit it. He so cute when do that.
      “Why I'm in the same bed with you!? How my clothes change!? Why I'm on your chest before!? Why you don't wear a shirt and just wear a pants!!??”
    “Calm down shortie. There's nothing happen between we both. You change your clothes by yourself in my bathroom cause I told you to. Jisoo told me to bring you to sleep with me cause all bedroom full.” said Jimin while standing up and looked at my eyes directly. I hate Jisoo when she do this.
     “O-okay.”
     “But, you are really great last night.”said Jimin while smirked to me. What he talking about? I make a confused face. Sudden, he walked loser to me and lean on my ears.

       “You almost stripped in front of me last night cause you are drunk, but don't worry, I stopped you. You really know how to seduce me baby. I really love to see you drunk cause you don't remember what I said to you last night.”said Jimin with husky voice. I can feel my cheeks are burning and I can tell that my face is reddddd!!!!! What he said to me last night!!???

Continue ~••••

Awwwww Lydia are shy😝💕 Jimin really a bad boy😂 But guys, it will be sad cause...this happiness will be stopped soon.😢 what you guys feel when the happiness you with him are gone? If me...I feel sad..broken...💔 Anyway...Let go to PART 13!!!!!😂😊💕💕💞💞