Part 13: Quit

I hit Jimin with pillow and he fell down on the bed. I continue hit him. He just laugh.
"YOU JERK!! I HATE YOU PARK JIMINNN!!!!! YOU PERVERT!!!!" I said it while hit him. I hit him so he wouldn't see my red face.
"Lydia, I'm sorry."sais Jimin between his laugh. I just hit him. Suddenly, a voice make us back to reality.
"Are you guys done flirting?"asked Jungkook.
"Really!? Are they flirting?"asked Lisa while push Jungkook to the side.
"Of course not!!!!"
"Just admit it Lydia~"said Jungkook while crossed her arms and smirked to me. My face is getting red cause of blushed.
"Stop it Kookie!!!"
"Lydia is in love~" said Jungkook. My eyes is getting watery. I forgot to tell you guys. I easy to get cry.
"Yah kookie stop it."said Lisa.
"why? It true Lydia is-" he stop when heard I'm sobbing.
"L-Lydia. A-Are you c-crying?" asked Jungkook. It make me more cry. It so embrassing.
"Look!? That why I told you to stopped!!!"said Lisa angrily.

Jimin came to me and cupped my face.
"Hey, it okay. I will beat Jungkook after this okay?"said Jimin while smile sweetly to me. I just nodded.
"Good. Now stop crying and smile. I hate to see a single tears come from your eyes."said Jimin. I feel like so...warm in my heart. It just like a butterflies inside my stomach. Jimin stand up and...
"Jungkook?" Jungkook run as fast as he can. Jimin cacth him.
"Yah!! Don't run!! You make her cry you idiot!!!! Come here!!!!" he yelling.

I just let out a small giggle.
"Are you in love with him?"Lisa asked me without hesitated.
"What!? No!!"
"It okay. Maybe now you don't admit it but trust me, you will admit it one day."said Lisa while smile sweetly to me. I just low down my gaze.
"it doesn't mean you're mafia so you can't in love. It depend on that person. He will.accept you or not, that is your fate. You shoulder believe in yourself." said Lisa. No Lisa. I'm mafia, no one will love me. I just silence.
"Now, let go. Everyone waiting for us at downstairs. You know what? Everyone still not shower yet."said Lisa while laughing than she went out. All of us have a breakfast together. Jimin already punished Jungkook with smacked his head. After that, I went to shower. I do my routine and wear this:

 I do my routine and wear this:

I came out and just want to pack my thing cause we will leave. When I pack my phone are ringing. I pick it up.
"Hello?"
"Annyong!! How is my baby going?" when I heard her voice I close my mouth with my palm hand.
"U-Unnie? J-Jonghyun Unnie!?"
"Of course this is me. Who else you think?" said Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun, she is my brother right hand. She is a mafia but it almost 5 years I don't see, meet,and heard her voice. She have a mission. She is 30 years old but still not married. She said she want to adopt a child. She is the best Unnie I ever had.
"Yah!! I missed you, you know!!! What took you so long to do that mission!!!"
"Okay, I'm sorry. But, I'm just came back. Don't you happy?"said Jonghyun with happy tone.
"So, Lydia. I want to asked you something. Can I?" asked Jonghyun.
"Sure. What is it?"
"Why you quit from being a mafia?"asked Jonghyun. I hate this type of question. I let out a heavy sigh. I sit at the bed.
" I don't want to repeat the story. It my past. And I hate it."
"You no need to tell me the story. I already know it and I heard it from Kai. Now, I want you to tell me why you quit?"asked Jonghyun.
"don't you get it!? I failed that mission!! I failed to protect her!! I failed to protect the person that I precious to me!! I don't want to repeat that failed again...." my eyes get watery.
"But Lydia, it doesn't mean that you should quit...where is black rose that I know? She wouldn't give up like this."said Jonghyun.
"That before I failed that mission. And now, the black rose is gone." I can hear that Jonghyun let out her sigh.
"Fine. Now I want you to come to my club. I don't care you like it or not. Tonight, only you. Tell the girls that they can came but I just have a meeting with you. At 8 pm. Don't be late. Got it!?"said Jonghyun.
"Ughhhh!!! Okay okay!! I will come." we hang up after saying goodbye. I let out a heavy sigh.

Suddenly, the door is open and it reveal Jimin. He looked at me directly. He stared at me. It already 2 minutes he stared at me. Why he only stared at me? Did I do something wrong?
"Jimin? " still no answer. I take a energy and....
"YAHH!!!! PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!!!" I yelling at top of my lungs.
"W-What? Did you said something?"asked Jimin.
"finally, you came back. Are you okay? You stared at me for 2 minutes. What's wrong?"
"nothing. It just...you're too beautiful that's all."he said while smirked. I get up.
"Idiot." I pack my things and went out.Jimin follow me from behind.

I walked downstairs and meet my Unnie. I saw Jisoo and Jin....hugging!?
"Ehem. What is going on here?" they startled and looked at me with wide eyes.
"L-Lydia!? H-How long you t-there?"Jisoo asked.
"Let me think, it long enough to see you guys hugging. Do you guys have something that I don't know or Jimin doesn't know. It obvious he doesn't know cause looked, his mouth is open that sign is shocked." I said it while point to Jimin.
" she's right hyung. What going on here Jin?"asked Jimin. Jin and Jisoo looked at each other.
"Well, actually...we...are ....in..relationship... "they said at the same time. I and Jimin silence and didn't know what to say.
"Unnie, let me guess, you sleep with Jin oppa last night right?" she nodded.
"Like I thought. "
"i can't believe it. GUYS!! JIN AND JISOO ARE DATING!!!!!" yelling Jimin. From that, I can heard that they rushed to downstairs.

Continue~••••

Why Jimin stared at her😂 I could die if he stared at me😍😍 just kidding. But it true😂😂💕💕