Part 45 S2

??? POV

Looked like they have a great life. Congratulations for you Kim Lydia. Too bad that you are already stop being a Mafia. I missed your Black Rose. I keep looking at her Instagram picture.

"Yah, can you stop smiling. It creepy." he said.
"Well I can't."
"She happy right now until she forget you. So shame." he said.
"Shut up. Before I cut your mouth."

I glare at him. He just let out his chuckle.
"I'm just kidding. Don't be so serious C-" without his finished, his slut come.
"Oppa!!"
"Oh hey there cutie."

This guy, never bored at girl. I let out a heavy sigh. At least, he don't being leaving without a proper goodbye by the person that you try to cacth her heart and he don't being give a broken heart.

I look at her picture again. Her smiled, just like the way she smiled to me. But after the incident...

Flashback...

I prepared a romantic dinner for her just to make her fall in love with me. Than, she come with cute and pretty blouse. She looked stunning.

"Woowww!! You prepared this?" she asked with widen eyes. I laughed a little by her reaction.
"Yes I am. Just for you."
"Ohhhh so sweet Cha." she smiled to me.

The way she said my nickname that she give me, Chu, is really make my heart pounding. We take a sit and begin to eat. She really a food lover but I can't take my eyes from her. She so cute when eating. Everything about her, are perfect. Nothing is bad, all about her good.