Part 11: Drunk

Jimin P.O.V

I patiently wait for her. After a few minutes, she came out. She almost fell and thanks goodness, I cacth her.
      “(hic) Jimin...I'm tired....” said Lydia. I picked her up like a bride style.
      “Let sit at VIP, okay?” she just nodded cutely. I make her sit. Where is Jisoo? Or Lisa? Or Jennie? Or Rose?
      “Lydia, where is-” I turned and she already fell asleep. I let out a sigh. This girl, really hard to take care of but, I'm very happy to be with her. I sit beside her and suddenly she lean her head on my chest. I just smiled and hold her waist so that she wouldn't fell.
      “Hey Jimin. You are not drink today. It really rare to see you are not drinking.”said Hobi. He walked to me and sit at another couch.
      “I'm not in a good mood to drink. Besides, I'm scared if something happen and it will harm the girls. You know that many mafia here.”
      “You're right.” suddenly, Hobi eyes landed on Lydia who sleep peacefully beside me while lean on my chest.
      “Is that Lydia? Wow, you guys get along so fast huh?” said Hobi while smirked to me.
     “Hyung, don't over thinking. She get drunk and fell asleep.”
      “ well, you still happy right?” asked Hobi.
    “Hyung, you want me to punch you?”
    “No thanks.”said Hobi while scoffed.
    “Good.”

??? P.O.V

I watch them from far. Than I let out my phone to call him.
      “Yah, they already get along. Now, what?”
      “Just let it be until they found their true identity.” he said.
      “ Okay.” I hang up and turned around but before that, I looked at them for the last time.
      “I hope it will work. I'm sorry Lydia. Maybe this will hurt you but it for your sake. Please forgive me.” than I walked away.

End of ??? P.O.V

Mr Park P.O.V

I sit at my chair while looked at my screen laptop. Suddenly, someone get in without a knock. I know she mad.
      “Yah!! Why you have to do this!? You know that Jimin and Lydia can kill each other when they know the truth!! You want to take a risk!?” she yelling at me.
      “They wouldn't.” I calmly said.
      “What? How did you know?”she asked.
      “Because....if you love someone, you wouldn't kill him right? I believe Jimin wouldn't do that so do Lydia. ”  she looked at me with worried.
      “Don't worried, I know what I'm doing. Now, just stick to the plan okay?” she just nodded. I know I will take a risk about anything happen. But I don't know why I feel something bad will happen. It not to Jimin. It abour Lydia.

End of Mr Park P.O.V

Jimin P.O.V

I talked with Hobi. Suddenly, Jungkook, Taehyung and the girls came to us.
      “Hey! What are you guys doing?” asked Lisa while sit at the couch beside Hobi.
     “Talking.”
     “What happen to Lydia?”asked Jungkook. He sit beside Lisa. Jennie sit at in front us with Taehyung.
     “Yah!! Who told you to sit beside me!?”asked Jennie to Taehyun.
     “ is it wrong I sit beside you?”said Taehyung.
     “Yes. Is it!!!! Now go away!!!” Jennie push Taehyung until he fell down on the ground.
     “Hahahahhah, poor you hyung. You being rejected.”said Jungkook while laughing.
      “She just played hard on me.”said Taehyung while stand up. Jennie rolled her eyes.
      “Btw, hyung. What happen to Lydia?”asked Jungkook.
      “She drunk. She fell asleep after that.”
      “She drunk!?”asked Jennie and Lisa at the same time.
      “Yes. Why?”
      “Okay, let me tell you Jimin. Kim Lydia. When she drunk, she will clingy with anybody even to person that she doesn't know.”said Lisa.
      “And...you must watch her. Do not take your eyes from her cause she might do something crazy. She easy to get cry. She will turned into baby when drunk.”said Jennie. Thank god I don't let her alone.
     “Lydia is a hard girl.”said Hobi.
     “Sure she is.”said Lisa. Than, Jin, Jisoo,and Suga walked to us.
     “Ughhh!! I'm tired..”said Suga while fell her body on the couch.
     “Me too, what time is it?” asked Jisoo.
     “Its...12:30 a.m!!!” said Lisa.
     “WHATTTTTT!!!!!?????” all of us said at the same time. I don't realize it already 12 a.m. I take a look at Lydia, she still sleep.
      “Alright, guys. Enough for today. Let go home.”said Jin.
      “Wait, where is Namjoon and Rose?”asked Hobi.
       “I don't know,maybe-” suddenly,

     “YAHHHH!!! ROSE!!!” all of us looked turned. We saw Namjoon pulled Rose from the bar.
      “I don't want to go!!!” said Rose.
    “come on you chipmunks!!!”said Namjoon. Jennie let out a sigh.
     “Let help them.” we all stand up. Jisoo told me to bring Lydia like a bride style. This girl really like a baby.

Continue~••••

Lydia such a baby😂😂 Jimin and Lydia like a couple right now😂 But actually, it was not. Jimin so protectiven guy💞💞😄