Part 28: Kissed!!??

We just got home cause Jackson told us to get shower and change into formal clothes.

I went to my room. I saw Jennie sit at the bed..sad? I guess.

   “Hey Unnie? Are you...okay?” she looked at me with sad eyes.
   “No...”she said. I sit beside her and hug her from side.
   “Why? What wrong?”

   “It..Taehyung. He...flirted with the girl before at swimming pool.” said Jennie.
   “You liked him, didn't you?” she just nodded.
   “Than..why you act like you don't?”
   “I...I think he just same with others. But...he so perfect for me. I think...I fell for...Taehyung.”said Jennie.
   “Unnie...don't be jealous. Taehyung is a playboy. You know how he is right? He just played with them. But with you, I think he serious. Trust me. Okay?” she looked at me and smiled.
   “Thanks Lyl.”said Jennie. I just smiled to her.

I went to bathroom and shower. I dry myself and wear this:

 I dry myself and wear this:

I don't really like to use high heels anyway. Jackson that we should get ready at 7:00 pm. Now is..6:30 pm. So I went downstairs. I saw Jimin sit at couch. I admit it he looked so handsome and hot. He wear this:

      “Lydia you looked cute!!”said Lisa while played

   “Lydia you looked cute!!”said Lisa while played...her hand phone? Wait it not her phone. Than who?
   “Thanks Lisa!! Um...Lisa? Who phone you played?”

   “It-” without let Lisa speak someone cut her.
  “Yah!!! Lalisa Manoban!!! That's my phone!! Give it back!!”said Jungkook while run to her. Lisa run from him and they chasing like children now. I sit at couch facing with Jimin but I don't give eye contact to him.

Jimin POV

I stared at her from up until down. She looked cute, pretty, gorgeous and anything positive. I realized that she stared at me and than looked away. She try to avoid eye contact with me. I just smirked to her.

End of Jimin POV

Time skip~

We drive to the place that Jackson want us to go. After a few minutes, we arrive.

We went out and saw....A BEACH!!!?? It so beautiful. It have dinner table for us. It have light. It just part. A formal party.

We walked closer and meet Jackson.
   “Welcome to our last trip!! Have a sit.” said Jackson. We sit and it have a lot of food.
   “Wow, Taehyun, you did all of this?”
   “Of course I do babe.”said Jackson. Well,sometimes I called his real name sometimes not.
   “You are great Jackson!! ”said Hobi.
   “Well, thanks Jackson. You make this trip unforgettable. We also sorry if we make you in hard time.”said Jin.

Jackson just giggle.
   “It okay Jin. I love to. Anyways, I don't expected that I will meet my girls here.”said Jackson. We all laugh.
   “So? What are you guys waiting for!? Have fun!!”said Jackson.

We eat and chatting. We all laughed together and make some joke. We open the bottle of soju.
   “ I want-” than someone grab the bottle of soju from my hand.
   “Yah!! Give it back!!”
   “No you're not drink tonight. All of you are not drinking for tonight!!”said Jimin seriously.
   “What!!?? Why!!??”

The boys looked at us annoyed.
   “You think it easy for us to handle you drunk girls?” said Namjoon.
   “Well..it..uhh..” Lisa don't have a word to say. Than we have to stop drink.

Time skip~

I looked at the beautiful sea. It looked beautiful when at night. The wind flowing my hair and brushes my skin.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of arm wrapped my waist. I flinched and try not to screamed. I turned around and it was....Jimin.

   “Jimin. What are you doing?” I asked with cold tone.
  “Nothing.” said Jimin.
“Than..let me go.”
  “No...”
  “Let go..”
  “No...”
  “Let-”

Than I feel my earlobe being touch with soft lips.
   “J-Jimin. W-What are y-you doing?” I try not to let any sound come out. He ignore me and kissed my neck. I can handle it and the sound escaped my mouth.
  “A-Ah..J-Jimin.. S-Stop it..” he turned me around. I stared at him and he stared at me.
Our face inches away. I can feel his hot breath. Suddenly....

He kissed me....

Continue~••••

Finally💞💞😍😍 I waited for long to Jimin kissed Lydia!!!😂😂💞💕💣🌹