Part 30: Blind...

I try to open my eyes but I can't. I see black. I'm alive I guess. I try to get up but it too hard. Wait...I feel something that wrap my eyes. I touched it and it was a bandage? Why my eyes being wrap by a bandage?

   “Lydia you are awake!!” I heard Jisoo voice.
  “Unnie is that you?”
  “Yes it me..we all here.”said Jisoo.
  “Unnie, why my eyes being bandage?”
  “ Lydia, doctor just said that your eyes being effect by the accident. So you...are..blind.”said Jisoo.
   “WHAT!? I'M BLIND!!??” I can feel my eyes watery but no one can see cause it being wrap.

   “It okay Lydia. It just a temporary. ”said Rose.
   “Rose it that you?”
  “Yes it me.”
  “But how long?”
   “We don't know. Doctor said it can be day,week, month or...year.” said Rose.

No..I can't be blind. I'm mafia!! How I want to do the mission!!?? I remain silence. Depression, sad and upset. I will disappointed Mr Park.

   “Lydia...” Jennie called me. I lifted my gaze even I don't know where is she. But I know  we being treated in the same room. I responded her with 'hm'

   “You..um..should take a break.”said Jennie.
   “What!? No!!”
   “Lydia! You can't force yourself!! How if something more worst happen to you!?” yelling Jennie.
   “I don't care!!”
   “Why you are so selfish!? Don't you think about yourself!!!!???”yelling Jennie.
   “Why you care!? I want to find Jongshin no matter what!! And you don't interfere my life Jennie!!! You are bad Unnie I ever had!!!” I yelling and I let all my anger into my body.

Jisoo POV

Jennie and Lydia fight with each other. Than Lydia said something that might hurt her feelings. Jennie silence and disbelief what just she heard.

   “You two don't fight!! I know this situation being worst day by day!” they both silence. I saw Jennie looked away. Lisa sit beside her and comfort her.

I can heard her..sobbing. We always fight but never have a fight like this. Even we have we will never said something that might hurt feelings.

End of Jisoo POV

After a few minutes... The door being slammed.
   “Jisoo!!” Jin run to Jisoo bed.
   “Lisa!!” Jungkook run to Lisa bed.

When I heard the voice I know it was the boys.
   “Yah! What happen to you guys!?”asked Hobi.
   “We don't know. We being accident that's all.”said Rose.
   “Are you okay Jisoo? Are you injured badly?”asked Jin.
  “I'm fine jagiya. It just my leg.” said Jisoo.

Than someone speak to me.
   “Lydia...I heard already about you from doctor.” said Taehyung.
   “Hm.” I don't have a mood plus I have fight with Jennie. I messed up all of this.

  “It okay Lydia. We all here for you.”said Suga.
  “Thanks oppa.”i said with smile even I can't see.

Than I feel someone beside me.
   “Lydia...can you give me your phone?”i guess it was Jimin.
   “No. Why?”
   “I don't care. You can't see so easy for me.”said Jimin.
   “Yah!! No!!”
   “Fine..”

Time skip~

Jimin POV

We get back to home after visit the girls. I feel...really mad. I'm sure I will killed the person who did this to my girl.

   “Namjoon. Take this phone and try to find who did this to them.”
   “Is this...Lydia phone? How you get it?” asked Namjoon.
  “I have my own way~”
  “Okay.”

The girls being stay at hospital for 1 week.
After three days, Namjoon already found who did this.

   “Jimin...I found it. It was...Lee Hongshin.

I knew it.
   “Get ready now. We have to kill someone.” They nodded

Time skip~( I'm sorry😂)

We set all our things ready.
   “Remember, don't get hurt, take care and make sure that guy lose his life.”
  “Got it!!” they all say at the same time.

We get into the car and drive to the location. Soon, we arrive, we get out quietly and start the mission.

   “Taehyung and Suga. You both go to the backyard. It have four people there.”said Namjoon through ear speaker.
   “Got it.” said Tae and Suga.
   “Hobi you take care of in front.”said Namjoon.
   “Aye aye!!” said Hobi.
   “Jin you go to first floor. Jimin and Jungkook you guys go to second floor.”
   “On it!!”

Me and Jungkook walked slowly.  It have two people there.

I aim my target to his head so do Jungkook. Than...BAMM!!!

We looked at each other in wide eyes.
   “Both of you what are you doing!!!???”yelling Namjoon.
   “Well, sorry. We don't know we take a wrong gun and not a silence gun.”said Jungkook.

Than we heard sirens.
   “Look what you have done? Now, you have to find Hongshin before he run!!”said Namjoon.

It already 4 minutes we check every room but no sign of him. If he run I swear that I will cut his head.

   “Namjoon! Is there any room left that we didn't check yet?”
   “I think....uhh..yes!! It has!! Go forward and turn right. You guys will see a brown door.”said Namjoon.
   “Copy that. Kookie, let's go!!”
   “Yes hyung!”

We find the room and soon we already found it. Without thinking twice, I kick the door harshly. There we saw Hongshin sit at his chair calmly.

   “What took you so long? Is it hard to find my office?” he asked. Why he so calm?
   “I don't have time for chat.” I aim my gun to him. Than, he let out a giggle.
   “Jimin, I don't care. I know I will die. I know I touch your girl. Just end it Jimin.”

I just about to shoot but he speak.
   “But remember Jimin. The girl that you loved is not a normal people. She have a thousand secret. I hope you find it.”

What is he saying? Lydia? Have a secret? What he mean?

   “What do you mean?” he just giggle and looked at me with no emotions.
   “Trust me. You will hate her for a life.”

   “No matter what, I wouldn't hate her.”
   “Yeah yeah,well I want to kill her beacause she don't love me anymore. But...I think you will hate her because of your...mother.” said Hongshin.
   “Don't say anything about Lydia or my mother.”
   “Oh Jimin, you don't know anything. Lydia is...a murderer.”

Without thinking twice, I shoot him with full of anger.

   “Fuck you. I hope you happy in hell.”
Suddenly, I fell someone tapped my shoulder.

   “Hyung? You okay?”asked Jungkook.
   “Yes Jungkook. I'm okay. Um..Jungkook?”
   “Hm?”
   “Do you believe him that Lydia is a murderer?”
    “Um... I don't know hyung. But for me, she just a normal girl in my eyes.”said Jungkook.
   “I see. Well, it just..something is weird with her. I feel it but I don't know what is it.”
   “Hyung..maybe you just over thinking. Lydia is a sweet girl. I trust her.” said Jungkook while patted my back.
   “well..Maybe. Thanks Jungkook.” I smiled to him and so do him.

End of Jimin POV

We stayed at hospital for 1 week. It so bored. I haven't talk to Jennie until now. I'm really sad. Maybe she hate me.
   “Lydia. It me, Doctor Kim.” he said.
   “Yes doc. What is it?”
   “Let me check your eyes.”

He unwrapped my eyes and start to check. After he done he wrapped it again.
   “Well, from what I see, it fine. Maybe next week you can see.” he said.
   “Thanks doc.” than he check my friend also for last time cause we will dismissed from this hospital.

We decide to go back to Korea.