Part 1: Flashback

“Please....let go of her...I'm begging you....” I beg him to not kill my precious person. He smirked to me any pulled the trigger.
      “Sorry...but I want to end your generation after kill this women.” he said. My tears fall down from my cheek. I kneel down.
      “L-Lydia....” I lifted my head when heard a soft voice. I looked at her, she smiled sweetly to me.
      “please don't c-cry.” she said.
      “How could I don't cry!? Ms Park! Please!! Don't leave me alone!!! Don't leave me!!” I begging her.
     “Oh sweetheart, I wouldn't. I always wacth you from up. I always protect you. Understand? ”said Ms Park.
     “im sorry....I failed...to...protect you...I'm sorry...”
      “You not sweetheart.. You success. And thanks for being my step daughter. I have a favour for you. If you meet my family one day, please protect them. Protect my son.” said Ms Park. Her tears fallen.
       “He will mad at me if he knew-”
       “Trust me. My son is a good person. Please take care of him if you found him.” said Ms Park.
        “I promise..”
        “I love you My sweetheart.” and....BAAMM!!!!
       “I'm sorry Lydia. But after this you will die. Bye.” he ran because my brother.. Kai, already arrive. I ran to Ms Park dead body and hug her.
       “I love y-you too...eomma. I'm sorry....” I burst into tears. Kai hugged me tightly.
       “Lydia...I'm sorry for being late..”said Kai.
       “No it's not your fault. It mine. Oppa....I have a favour.”
       “What is it?”asked Kai.
       “I want to stop...being...Black Rose... ”

       I will find you...Kang Jongshin.