Part 40: Finally

Jimin POV

I looked at the grave and pray for her. I hope she leave in peace. God, I miss her. I love her. I never wish her to die. I feel my tears fallen down.

   “Yah hyung!!” Jungkook shouting while run to me.
   “Hey kookie. Where is your child?”

Okay I tell you guys, after 2 years from that war, Jungkook married with Lisa. They have one child named, Lizkook. It a girl.

Next married, Jin and Jisoo. Both of them married early. Well, the already couple from start. After a few months after the war, the married. The have one child named,  Jinsoo. It a boy.

Next, it was Rose and Namjoon. They're are so sweet. They are not couple buy Namjoon proposed her after 1 years from that incident. Now, they have one child named, Jooniese. Well it a boy. Rose want his named like Australia and half Korea .

Next, Jennie and Taehyung. Taehyung confessed to Jennie and they became couple. After 2 years, they married and have child name, Taenie. It a boy.

Hobi and Suga have married also. Hobi with a girl named Yeri and Suga with a girl named  Sana. Hobi have a child named, Lily, it a girl and Suga have a child name, Raesoo, it a boy.

So that how we are after the war. We apologized them already.

   “Oh!! Liz at Lisa. She don't want with me cause I don't give her my phone to play, so she sulk with me.” said Jungkook.
  “Poor you Kookie”
   “Well hyung, are you okay?” asked Jungkook.
  “I'm okay Jungkook. I just miss her.”
  “I'm sure she miss you too. Well, she doesn't mean to hide it from you.” said Jungkook.

I smiled sweetly when remember about her.

   “Anyway, let go. Everyone already waiting for us.”
   “Yeay come on.”

We went to them.
   “Appa!!!” Lizkook run to Jungkook and hug his leg.
   “Hey, I'm sorry okay?” said Jungkook while pick her up.
   “me too appa...” said Liz.

   “Yah Jin. There no fair you married early.” said Namjoon while hold his child, Jooniese.
   “Jin hyung want to do it-” without let Taehyung speak Jin cut him.
   “YAH!! Tae! We have children's here! Take care of your language. ” said Jin.

We all laughed.
   “Im sorry hyung..” said Taehyung.
   “Guys..we have to go back.” said Lisa.
  “Yeah..I'm tired...” said Rose.
  “Me too!!” said Hobi.
  “Yeah...come on.”

They all happy with their family...while, I'm...

   “Wait, we forgot something. Where is Lydia?”
   “Jimin, are you forget?” asked Suga.
   “Oh yeah~ they at convenient store. I will-”
   “Appa!!!!”

There she is my sweet child run to me. I picks her up and kissed her cheeks.
   “Hey there my little girl. Where is Eomma, Lymin?”
   “There!!”

She pointed and there is she. My beautiful girl...went to me.
   “Hey Jagi.” I kissed her lips.
   “Are you done visit Eomma grave?” asked Lydia.
   “Yes I am. Anyway, let go home.” I kiss her for head.

She nodded cutely.

  “Lyl!! Have you put my gun!?” asked Jennie.
   “Yah! Babe! Taenie is here!” said Taehyung.
   “I don't care. I want my boy to be a great skill at gun.” said Jennie.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. We laughed at them.

We wear this:

  We still work as mafia

  We still work as mafia. So do the girls.

Well, I'm and Lydia being married after 3 years.

Of course you guys asked why Lydia don't died? Well...

Flashback....

   “LYDIA!!!!!”

I cacth Lydia and...she got shooted...at shoulder!? Thanks goodness!! Ughh!!! I thought she got shooted at her chest!!
   “Ow...” Lydia groaning.
   “Lydia. I thought you will be died.” I hugged her tightly.
    “Owowowowow!! Jimin..my shoulder!!”
   “Sorry.” I looked at her.

We looked at Seulgi, she fell down. Who shooted her? Well, it Jonghyun. My dad, Mr Park. Jonghyun and Jackson are there with their men.

   “How..h-how you...” Kai disbelief what he see.
   “I'm sorry Kai. But I don't work for you.” said Jonghyun.
   “You slut!!!” yelling Kai.
   “She not slut. But we plan all of this before you plan to kill Lydia. I tell Lydia everything. Clever right?” said Mr Park. Than...BAMMM!!!

Kai fell down. Than..without wasting my time...I shooted Jongshin. I don't let he speak. He fell down.

Easy to say, I come to Lydia when she tied up at room. I forgive her. And we plan all of this. She tell me everything.

That how we end it.

End of flashback...

There...I guess, we live happily. I got my girl. I live with her with full of my heart. I can feel my mother is happy. That's how my story with her...

The end~~~~~

Guys!!! Thanks you very much!!😉😉💕💕 Thank you for reading💕💕💕😝😝 I love you guys!!💖💖💖 well, I hope you guys like it. I'm sorry if my story make you hurt or satisfied or anything else🙇🙇 I have fun to write this fan fiction💕😍😍

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS SOOOOO MUCHIEEEEEE😍😍💕💕💕🌸🌸💖💖🌹🌹