Part 27: Jealousy

Jimin POV

   “Okay, first activity is you guys will pick orange fruit as much as you can.”said Jackson.
   “Yeayyy!!!! I love orange!!!” said Lydia.
   “I know you liked it that's why I choose this place first.”said Jackson while smiled sweetly to her.

Ughhhhh!!! I want to punch that face!!! Before this he touch Lydia and now!, he smiled sweetly to her!!! I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and it was Taehyung.

   “Don't be jealous Jimin.”
   “No I'm not!”
   “Yeah you're right. You clenched your hand into fist, and glare deadly to Jackson? Yup, totally you're not jealous.”said Taehyung whole rolled his eyes.
   “It just..that..um..I'm just hot okay!” I walked away from him. I can heard he giggling behind.

We went to orange farm. I saw Lydia happily pick the orange fruit.

End of Jimin POV

I pick orange fruit happily cause I don't expected that I will meet Jackson!!! Okay I intro you guys about Jackson.

Jackson. His real name is Choi Taehyun. His name almost same with Tae. But the different is Taehyun and Taehyung. Taehyun doesn't have ‘g’ behind it. His age is 33 years old. But he looked like he is young. He is a normal person working at my brother company. He not a mafia. Just a normal guy. He really closed to Jonghyun. He just like my brother.

I picked orange as much as I can.
   “Hey you cutie pie, take care. Don't to rush. You will trip.” said Jackson. I smiled cutely to him and he just giggle.
   “Cutie pie, I want to go to Lisa and Jennie. I want to see how much they pick.”said Jackson.
   “Okay.” he walked away.

I want to pick the orange fruit but it fell from my hand. The fruit keep rolling and I try to catch it.
   “Yah, don't rolled over!!” suddenly someone pick it. I lifted my gaze and it was...Jimin.

He don't looked so happy. His face...full of..anger?
   “Thanks Jimin. I thought it will keep rolled over.” I said while giggle. He just keep silence.I try to take the orange but he lifted the fruit and it make me hard to get it. I know I'm short!!
   “Yah!!” he smirked to me.

   “I'll give this to you but..you have to do a favour first.”said Jimin. I make a face ‘what’.
   “Don't make me jealous.” than he give it to me and walked away. Okay that weird. I'm making him jealous? How? I just ignore it.

Time skip~

   “Okay the winner is....LYDIA!!!” announced Jackson.
   “Yeay!!!” I hugged Jackson and he hug me back.

   “How you can be so fast Lydia?”asked Taehyung.
   “I'm a orange fruit lover. Of course I'm fast.” I said it while smirked. They just laughed.

After that we went in car and go to pool.
   “We will swim!!!”said Lisa excitedly. We just giggle.

Time skip~

We arrive at the swimming pool. Jackson said that we can swim after change clothes. Jin and Jisoo sit at edge of pool while their feet in the water. Taehyung, Jennie, Lisa and Jungkook played together even Jennie always try to male a distance between her and Tae. Rose with Hobi? Huh..I guess she sad cause Namjoon don't want with her.

I played with water until someone pulled me and I fell in water.

    “Yah!!!” I looked and it was Jimin again.
He smirked to me. I don't realize that my position is.. I hold her shoulder and our body touch each other. He hold my waist.
I can't let go cause...I don't know how to swim.

    “You don't want let go?”said Jimin while smirked.
    “I can't pretty face!! I-I...don't k-know..how t-to swim...” he looked shocked.
    “Really? I'm sorry. I didn't know. Hold me tight so that you wouldn't fall.”said Jimin. I can feel our skin pressed each other and no distance between us.I blushe and low my gaze so that he wouldn't see.

   “Lydia!! What are you doing!!??” we back to reality and turned our head. It was Rose with worried face.
   “Why you in water!?”asked Rose.

   “I'm sorry Unnie. This jerk pulled me!!” Rose looked at Jimin angrily.
   “Yah Jimin!! Why you pulled her!?”asked Rose.

   “I don't know she can't swim!!”said Jimin. Okay now they fight. Huh..
   “Whatever. Let Lydia out now.”said Rose before walked away.

Jimin hug me tightly while swim to edge of pool. I get out from pool.
   “Don't you ever do that again.”
   “Maybe again babe.”said Jimin while smirked. I really want to punch that smirked.

Time skip~

Jonghyun POV

Lydia and the rest are going to vacation but I don't feel so right. Why? I don't know. I'm really worried about her even Jimin with her. I try to call her but she don't pick up. Maybe she having fun now.

Without I realize, my phone ringing. I pick it up without looking at the ID.

  “Hello?”
  “Hey Jonghyun.” it Jackson.
  “Oh hey Taehyun. How is Lydia?”
  “She fine. It looked like she fell in love with Jimin and so do Jimin.”said Jackson.
  “Hey...I want to ask you something. ”

Jackson silence for awhile. Than he spoke.
   “what is it? It sound like it important.”said Jackson.
   “Do you still...want to...do this?”
   “Yes. Why?”asked Jackson.
   “But you know it will hurt her...right? You know they can kill...each other.”

I heard Jackson sigh.
   “Jonghyun. I saw them at the club d Jimin looked really love her. Maybe it hurt her but it for her sake.”said Jackson. I just sigh heavily.
   “For her sake? Fine...”

Than I hang up without let Jackson speak.

  “ I don't think it for her sake. I think....”
Suddenly....
  “Thats right Jonghyun. It not for her sake.” I turned around and it was....

Continue~••••

I'm not gonna tell you who😂 the end of story you will see😝💞