Part 59 S2

Seriously, this room have many sports equipment. Well, this is sport room. Great. Wrong room.

I get up and when Jaebum try to hit me again I grab his baseball bet and punch his stomach. I locked his hands and elbow his stomach a few times.

Hobi POV

I went to baby room. I hide behind door. Than, three man get in.
"Where is he!?" said the man.
"He must be-"

Without let him finished, I hit him with door and he fell down while put his palm hand in his face. Than, his friends come to me. He try to punch me than I grab his hand and turned him around. His back layed at wall while another man try to attack me from back. I grab his neck and shoot him. The man on the wall just now, choked me with chained. I try to escaped.

I flip him and he fell down in front of me. I shoot him on his head. Suddenly...

BAAM!!

I turned around and saw a man fell down. I looked behind and it Suga.
"Don't let your guard down, man." said Suga.
"Thanks." I smiled at him.

End of Hobi POV

Jin POV

People run upstairs but me, I run downstairs. Two people try to chase me. We ended at kitchen.

"Where you want to run, oldman." said the man while played with knife.
"I'm sorry..what?"
"Let end this." said another man.

They run to me. The first man try to hit me with his knife but no use. I grab it and broke his hand.
"AHHH!!" he groaning.

Than, I kick the second man and he his back fell at the counter so that I have time with this asshole because he call me old man.

"You call me old man so this what you get."

I take the knife behind me and stab him. He fell down and I forgot I'm still have one asshole. He hit me with frying pan. I turned around and he want to hit me again but I bend down. When I get up I punch his face. I grab his hand and grab his head with my free hand. I hit his head to the counter a few times.

Without wasting my time, I take my gun and shoot him.

End of Jin POV

Jimin POV

I take the ball and throw at him. He defense himself and run to me. He punch my face but I grab his hand. I punch his stomach. Suddenly, he locked my hands and turned me do I'm facing back. He hit my head on the wall. Than, he threw me and my back hit on the glass. I kneel down because I don't have much energy. Both of us breath heavily cause this war.

"Just give up,Jimin. You don't have any chance." said Jaebum while take out his gun and pointed it to me.

I...I let out a...chuckles.
"You still laugh even you know you will died." said Jaebum.

I looked at him with smirked on my face.
"I wouldn't died because...my Queen is waiting."

I pushed him and he fell down. I run to window and just jump.

Suga POV

The three of us are outside mansion.
"Where is Jimin!?" asked Hobi.
"We have to help-"

Suddenly, someone fell down at bushes. We get ready our gun. When the man out..it was Jimin.

"Jimin!?"

We run to him and help him up.
"We have to meet Namjoon, now!!" said Jimin.

His head bleeding and his shirt full of blood. I guess his war is bad.

We helped in to the car. I saw Chanyeol try to shoot but I cover him.

BAAMM!!!

"Suga!!" yelling Jin.
"Just get in!!"

We get in. We saw our driver is already died so Jin drive. Thanks goodness I got shoot at shoulder.
"Hyung! You okay!?" asked Jimin worriedly.

I smiled at him.
"I'm okay, Jimin. We can't let your queen crying over you."
He smiled warmth at me.
"Thanks hyung." said Jimin.

End of Suga POV

Namjoon POV

"Hyung, you okay?" asked Jungkook. L yard my back at my chair. We go home because we want to find Lydia.
"I'm fine. It just, I'm tired."
"You have to rest first, hyung." said Taehyung who popped out nowhere while bring a cup of coffee.
"Thanks." I smiled at him.

Suddenly, RING RING RING

My phone ringing. I looked at the ID and it was Jimin again. Ughh, what this shorty want. I pick up and without let me say hello, he yelling.

"YOU GUYS NEED TO LEAVE!!! NOW!!" yelling Jimin. Enough to make Jungkook and Taehyung heard.
"Wooo, Jimin calm down. Why we should leaving? Is something wrong?"
"CHANYEOL KNOW WHAT WE PLAN!!!"

My eyes widen when heard that. Without let me talk, a guard run to our door and yelling... something happen....

"HEAD DOWN!!!!" yelling the guard.
"Wh-"

BOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Continue~••••