Part 22: Long...walked...

“Yah!! Lisa!! Bring your luggage!! You lazy girl!!”yell Jungkook. Well..yeah we have to walked to go to our apartment. This trip is noisy.
    “Ughh!! I'm tired Kookie!!”said Lisa.
    “Huh..fine. You bring my luggage and I bring yours. Deal?”said Jungkook.
    “Oh yes!!”said Lisa. Jungkook giggles by her cuteness.

I let out a small chuckles by their behavior.
    “Jennie-ah~”Taheyung still force Jennie to have her number.
    “No.”Jennie ignore her and Tae still clingy on her.

   “Rose!! Stop it okay!!”said Namjoon while run from Rose.
   “Joonie-ah!!! Please!!” said Rose. Rose run after Namjoon.
   “I said I don't want!!”said Namjoon.
   “But please...teach me how do that magic!!”said Rose. It not magic actually, it just trick.
    “Yah Namjoon!! You better say sorry cause you spilled your water on me with your stupid magic!!” said Hobi while run after Namjoon. Okay, now they just like a kids.

Jin and Jisoo talked to each other.Jimin and Suga have chatting. Well, I'm alone. I guess if I and Jimin not fight, he will stick with me. Well, who care. Suddenly, my phone ringing. I pick up without looked at the ID.

   “Hello?”
   “Hello Lydia. Long time no see.”  wait this voice..I heard it before..who...
   “Are you forget me already? So sad. You forget about your....ex boyfriend.” No..not him...please..don't tell me it him...
   “L-Lee Hongshin?” my psycho boyfriend. He always abused me. That the reason I left him anyway, he cheat on me also.
    “That right, I'm back babe.” said Hongshin. I stopped from walking.

Jimin POV

I talked with Suga but truly I think about Lydia. I take a looked to Lydia but she gone. I try to find her and I turned back she stopped walking. Not only me notice it. Jisoo also notice it.

    “Lydia!! Are you okay!?”asked Jisoo. She on the phone and she looked like...shocked?
    “Lydia!!” yelling Jisoo. She startled when heard Jisoo voice.
     “Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Just keep walking. I just tired.” said Lydia. Jisoo just nodded and we continued walking.

I looked at her and she looked scared.

End of Jimin POV

I continued walked when heard Jisoo unnie called my name.
      “I heard Jisoo voice.” said Hongshin.
      “none of your business. How you got my number? And what the hell do you want?” he just let out a psycho chuckle.
    “Nothing much. I just want...you.”  said Hongshin.
    “You think I want to go back with you psychopath!! You cheated on me!! And you abused me!!!”

     “Kim Lydia. I don't care but I just want you. That's all.”said Hongshin. I lost my temper and yelling.
      “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ASSHOLE!!!!” I hang up. I take a deep breathe and release it. I lift my gaze and....all of them stared at me.

Jimin POV

We all stopped when heard Lydia yelling. We turned and looked at her. She hang up the call and looked like she mad about something. Than, she looked at us.

    “What?”asked Lydia.
    “Who teach you that word?” I don't know why but my mouth automatic said this. She looked at me weirdly.
     “Emm....uhhh...No one?”said Lydia.
     “Take care of your language princess.” she just rolled her eyes.

We continued walked and Lydia just stay silence.

    “Lisa don't touch my white shirt!!”said Jungkook while chasing her.
    “It just a normal shirt.”said Lisa.
    “For you but for me it not!!!”said Jungkook. Well...it a longgg walked...