Part 54 S2

We decide to go to Busan today. Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon will go find Lydia Sim Card. Namjoon already found the location so we split up. Me and the rest go to Busan. We gathered our weapons if something happen.

“Hobi, did you already prepared our weapons?”
“Don't worried Jimin. I already prepared it.” said Hobi.
“Good.”

Suddenly, my phone ringing. I pick up the call without looking at the ID

“Hello?”
“Hey Jimin.”
“Who the fuck is this?”
“Wooo, chill Jimin. This is me, Chanyeol.”
“Oh..it you. What do you want?”
“Nothing. It about your wife.”

When I heard about Lydia, I became worried.

“What happened to her?”
“Oh!! She just...want me to tell this.”
“You better tell me before I lost my temper.”
“You are hot temper Jimin. Ahahahaha. Anyway.. Lydia said...she want to divorce with you.”

My eyes widen when heard that. Did she really said it?

“And..we already do that ‘thing’.”

No...my baby wouldn't cheat on me. She wouldn't change her mind just like that. Or..is that the reasons why she looked at me with sad expression?

“You don't touch my girl if you don't want you lost your head.”
“Too late. Your wife so beautiful and good in bed. Her innocent so seductive. I already know why you love her.”
“FUCK YOU CHANYEOL!!!!”

I hang up the phone with rage inside me. I throw everything that near me.

“Yah!! Jimin!! Calm down!!” Taehyung hold my arms. I push him so rough.
“LET GO OF ME!!!”
“Are you insane!? Stop hurting yourself!!!!” said Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung hold me.

“Jimin, listen.  We know you mad. Can you calm down first?” said Jin.
“HOW!! SHE MAKE THAT THING WITH CHANYEOL!!! HOW I WANT TO CALM MYSELF DOWN!!!!”
“JIMIN!!!”

We turned around and it was Yoongi. He walked towards me.

“If you want Lydia back, stop being like a crazy guy. Do you believe him? Do you believe what he said?” asked Yoongi.

I remain silence.

“From what I looked at Lydia, even she betrayed us but she wouldn't changed her mind so fast. It take a long time to move on Jimin. Think about it. Think positive. Now, move your leg and we go to Busan.” said Yoongi.

I looked at him with warmth smiled. He always there to calm us down. He always give motivation to us even he so lazy~

“Call us if something happen. Got it?”
“Got it. Good luck.” said Namjoon.

We ride in different car and went to different place.

•••••