Part 62 S2

Jimin POV

We already arrive but we need more 30 minutes to go home. Suddenly my phone ringing. I looked at the ID and it was Jonghyun? Why she call me? Something happened? Without thinking twice I pick it up.

“Hello? Jonghyun Noona? What is it?”
Jonghyun Noona your ass. This is Namjoon you stupid!!” yelling Namjoon. What?
“Okay first I'm sorry. Second, don't call me stupid because I don't know that is you!! Third, why you use Jonghyun Noona phone?”
“Okay, listen here, Jimin. My phone already burn by fire. And also...our mansion.” said Namjoon.
“What? Wait a minutes. Don't tell me...our mansion...destroyed!?”

Don't judge me wrong, okay. I love my mansion. It hard to find money. We can't waste it just like that. I swear I will kill Chanyeol and I will punished Lydia for doing this.

Exactly yes. So, we bumped with Jonghyun just now. We stay at her place. Go to her mansion. DO NOT go anywhere. Just straight to her mansion. Got it?” he said a bit louder when say 'DO NOT'.
“Got it but why?”
Jimin. We just got attacked by now and you still asking why!? You know that Chanyeol men are still out there trying to killed us!!” yelling Namjoon.

He right. It probably dangerous for us. We still in bad conditions right now.

“Okay. I will arrive in 30 minutes like that. Continue what you can do.”
“On it.” said Namjoon.
“And also, don't push yourself. Tell the others too.”
Uuuu, my chim are worried. Anyway, okay. Bye!!” said Namjoon in teasing tone.

He hang up. I rolled my eyes when he call me chim.

“Jin. Go to Jonghyun house.”
“Wait, why?” asked Jin.
“Our house already destroyed because Chanyeol men blow up. We don't have any place to stay. And also it dangerous for us to go around. Chanyeol men probably looking for us.”
“OUR MANSION BLOW UP!!!!???” yelling Hobi.
“Yah!! Can you shut your fucking mouth!!??” yelling Suga.
“Suga!! Language!!” scolded Jin.

There they are started to have arguing. But, Jin asked me a question.

“What are gonna do?” asked Jin.
“I don't know. Maybe we can figure out this later at Noona house.”

Jin just nodded and continue drive.

Namjoon POV

I give Jonghyun back her phone.
“Hey, do you guys have computer here?”
“We don't have computer but we have ha ker room.” said Jackson while smirking.

I smirked back at him. I know he know me well. I run up to upstairs leaving the maknae behind.

Taehyung POV

Namjoon leaving us behind probably for work. I wondering around. I saw Jungkook running from Sehun who trying to catch him. I admit it I missed Taenie and Jennie. Yeri and Sana bring all our children to go to Jeju island because we have this war. We don't want anything happen.

“Tae. You want to eat?” asked Jonghyun.
“Sure.”

I sit at the chair waiting for food. Jonghyun place me a kimchi rice.

“Thank you.”
“Nahh, it not a big problem.” she said.

I smiled at her and started to eat. I can feel she starring me. I lifted my gaze.

“You know your husband will mad if you starring at me like that. It creepy.”

She giggled by what I said.
“I'm not eating you or seducing you, you idiot!! I'm just wondering how worried are you with your girl.” said Jonghyun.
“Pretty worried.”
“You are mad right?” she asked. I looked at her.
“Mad? At what?”
“You are mad at Lydia right?” asked Jonghyun.
“Well, I'm not. Did I?”
“Yes you're mad. You just confused. Listen Tae. I know if something happened to Jennie, you will blame Lydia. But before you blame her, think first why she do this.”

And than, she walked away leaving me confused. Am I mad at her? Am I blame her? Is Jimin feel like this also? Is everyone feel like this?

Namjoon POV

Right now, I'm at hacker room. I scan the Sim card and the last of her location is that mall. I have the number but I can't call her. I need to wait Jimin. I borrow Jackson phone for awhile and he okay with it.

I take out his sim card and replaced it with Lydia Sim card. I turn on it and baam!! Now, I can see when Lydia call Chanyeol. I open her contacts.  She doesn't have Chanyeol contact but there is one unfamiliar number. I guess it him. Lydia really know how to plan.

Than, something caught my eyes. No way....

Jimin POV

We already arrive at Jonghyun mansion. We went out. When I open the door, I being welcome by...flying pillow and guess what? It hit my face.

“Oww...”
“Ahhhahahahahaha!!!” Hobi burst into laugh.
“Hyung!!?? I'm so sorry!!” said Jungkook.
“Yah!! Am I not welcome here!!??”
“Eomma!!! Help!! There are some stranger want to beat my idol!!”

I take a look and it was Sehun. Wait. His idol? Did he mean Jungkook? Than, Jonghyun come out and her son hug her.

“It okay. It just Jimin oppa and another of oppa.” said Jonghyun.
“I see...” said Sehun.
“Sorry Jimin. Jungkook played with Sehun just now.” said Jonghyun.
“It okay. By the way, you have a fan, huh Jungkook?”
“Of course hyung!! Even it child.” he said.
“You are baby boy of course you have a fan.” added Jin.
“I'm not.” said Jungkook while giving Jin a death glare.

We just laughing. Jonghyun bring us a few clothes for us. I sit at couch first. We all sit together.

“Someone missing here. Where is Namjoon?”asked Jin.
“He at hacker room. He still didn't going out until now.” said Taehyung.

Maybe he worked. I'm about to talk but I got interrupted when someone yelling my name.

“JIMIN!!!” it was Namjoon.

He rushed to downstairs and went to in front me. He pant and i think he waiting for me.

“What happened to you? Are you okay?”
“Just...wait..a..minutes...” said Namjoon while catch his breath first. Everyone looked at him weirdly. After he calm a bit he start to speak.
“There is something you need to know.” said Namjoon.
“Lydia didn't betrayed?”
“Wait, how you know?” he asked.
“I found this letter and it was Chanyeol old letter that he still didn't give to Lydia.”

I give him the letter and read it.
“Wow. So my theory absolutely true!! There is nothing to worry about.” said Namjoon.
“What do you mean theory?”

He tell me everything and it make sense.

“Wow. It make sense.”
“Right!? Anyway, it not about this you should know.” said Namjoon.
“So...what is it?”
“I think we can find where is Lydia.”
“Really!!??”
“Wow Namjoon you're great!!!” said Hobi.
“Where?”
“First, we need to do this.” said Namjoon while showed his phone.

Continue~•••