Part 20: He want me back...

Suddenly, I fell someone stared at me. I try to looked and it was...Jimin. He looked at me with...angry face? I guess.

      “Finally!!! Today is the last day of our school, and tomorrow is holiday school!!”said Lisa excitedly. Yeah,she right. We will have a holiday. But, we still have a work.

     “Hey girls, are you guys free during this holiday?”asked Jin.
     “I guess. Why?”
     “Well,Jin and I think we want to go to Jeju Island!!!”said Jisoo happily. What!?
     “Jeju Island?”
     “Well,that's great Unnie!!”said Rose.
     “Yeayyy!!! We want to join!!”said Lisa.

     “But hyung, when is it?”asked Jungkook.
     “Tomorrow. At 6 am sharp.”said Jin.
     “WHAT!? Tomorrow!!!???? ”we all said at the same time except Jin and Jisoo.
      “Why you tell us today! We doesn't have time to pack our things!!”said Jimin.
     “We are detention right now Apa and eomma!”
      “Well...we are sorry...” said Jin and Jisoo at the same time. We all let out a heavy sigh.

Time skip~

And finally...THE DETENTION IS ALREADY FINISHED!!!!! We waved goodbye to each other. We went to our house.

     “Okay girls, before you sleep...you need to pack first okay?”said Jisoo.
    “Okay!!” we all go to our room and packing.

I will take my hoodies, sweaters, short pants, long pants, mask, cap, my sleep clothes, a few dress,my shoes and my slippers.

I put it all inside my luggage. After I finished, I layed on my bed. I'm think about Jimin. Why he keep stared at me just now? Am I doing mistake?

Knock knock

I back to reality when heard someone knocking.

     “Come in!!” the door opened and revealed Rose with two clothes on her hands.

     “Hey! Are you done packing?”asked Rose.
     “Yes, why?”
     “Can you help me?”asked Rose.
     “I guess. What is it?”

She walked closer to me and show her clothes.
     “If you..which one you will choose? The red one or the pink one?” she said.
     “Why you want to choose your pajamas? Why you just bring the both of it?”
     “Are you serious!? No I can't!! My luggage is full!!”said Rose.

    “What did you bring?” Rose take a deep breath.
    “I take...my high heel, my slipper, my shoes, my gun, my knife, my dress, my crop top, my pants, my skirt, my bracelet,my ring, my hair clip, my guitar,my-” I cut her sentence.

     “Stop!! Why you have to brings so much stuff!!”
     “I want to!! Cause, how if I get the same outfit with Namjoon!! We will be like a couple!!”said Rose.
    “Wait. You bring all of it because you think one of your outfit will be same with Namjoon?”she nodded.
    “Are you...in love with Namjoon?” she silence. I let out my sigh.

    “Rose-ahh~ you don't need it. Same clothes doesn't mean you love him. If you true love him, just believe in yourself.” Rose looked at me and she hugged me.

     “Thanks. I will try my best.”said Rose.
     “That's my Unnie.” she smiled at me sweetly. We wish goodnight at each other. I sleep cause I'm tired.

Next morning ~~~

I eat my fav ice cream with peacefully. I sit at the beach with my family. We laughed together but that sweet moment are not last long.

     “LYDIA!!! WAKE UP!!!” I wake up from my dream and saw Lisa jumping on my bed like a child.
     “Yah!!! What are you doing!?”
     “Waking you up. Get ready now. It already 5:30 am. You got 30 minutes to get ready.”said Lisa.
     “Fine.” I wait for her to go out but she looked at me confused.

     “What are you doing? Get ready you couch potato!!”said Lisa.
     “Hello! Young Lady!! I can't cause you still here!!!!”
    “Oh right. Sorry.”she giggles and went out.

I take a shower and dry my self. I wear:

 I wear:

I take my luggage and went to downstairs. I saw all my unnies waiting for me. Oh right, I forgot to tell them about Lee Hongshin.

    “Oh! Good morning, Lyl!!” wish Jennie. I wish them back and wait for the boys to pick us up. I sit beside Jisoo.

   “Um guys. I need to tell you something.” they moved their gaze to me.
   “Whst is it?”asked Lisa.

    “Um...remember what I told you guys why I'm late yesterday?” they nodded.
   “It all lie.” their eyes widened.
   “what!? So it mean, you don't give a food to that cat!?”asked Jennie.
   “No. I can't tell you guys cause the boys is there.”
    “So...why are you late yesterday?”asked Jisoo.
    “Remember Lee Hongshin?”

Their expression change.
    “That asshole!!!! Of course we remember!!”said Jennie.
    “Hongshin is your ex boyfriend right?”asked Rose. I nodded.
    “So..what's up with him?”asked Jisoo.
    “His man try to cacth me yesterday.” their eyes widened.
    He want me back....”

Continue~••••

Lee Hongshin... I don't have any good name. Sorry😢 well please comments and vote😍💕💕