Part 67 S2

Lydia POV

I wake by hearing a noise outside. I think sound of people arguing. I think I just need to back to sleep. I just about to close my eyes but...

“LYDIA!!!”

Lisa slammed the door open and it reveal everyone. I shot my eyes open. They jumped into my bed but carefully not to hit my leg.

“What!? What happened!?”
“ If you were me, did you prefer game more than fashion and food!?” asked Lisa.
“Seriously!!??”
“Look!! Even Lydia didn't agreed with you!!” said Jennie.
“Yeah!! She prefer food!!” said Jisoo and Rose.
“Yea- wait, what!? No!! She prefer fashion!!!” said Jennie.

I looked at Sehun and he just shrugged his shoulder. I looked at them back.

“No!! Not about that!!! Seriously girls? You guys rush into my room and asked this stupid question!!??”
“It not stupid, Lydia. It important.” said Jennie.
“Important your ass. I thought a burglar or what.”
“Sorry. It just we arguing with something that we can't handle. So we went to you. What you prefer?” asked Rose.
“I prefer....GET OUT FROM MY BEDROOM!!!!!”

They all rush out while laughing. I let out a heavy sigh. After a few more minutes I sleep, I wake up again. Perfect timing because Rose went to my room.

“Oh!! Perfect timing!! I'm just about to wake you up. You want to shower?” asked Rose.
“Yes. Can you help me out?”
“Sure. That why I came.” she said.

She helped me get on wheelchair and push to my bathroom. She said she will wait outside. After a few minutes, I'm done. Of course she will helped me with everything. Than, she pushed my wheelchair and we went to kitchen.

“Morning to both of you!!” said Jisoo.
“Morning Unnie!!” said Sehun.
“Morning too.”

We eat our breakfast together.

Jimin POV

We are ready to go to Chanyeol house. Namjoon already found the location.

“Guys, are you ready?”

The nodded and we drive. After a few minutes, we arrive. We went out.

“Remember. Be safe and take care each other.”
“We will.” they said.

We went in. Soon, we stepped into the house the light on. We saw Jaebum siting at the couch just like waiting for us.

“Like I expected.”
“What are you doing here?”
“Waiting for you of course.” said Jaebum.
“Where is Chanyeol!!??” asked Taehyung.
“Ahahaha” he laugh like a psycho.
“Chill bro. He's not here.” added Jaebum.
“Where.Is.He.”
“He went somewhere to take what...is belong to him.” said Jaebum.

Lydia...

“And you already...fall in my trapped, you know that right?” said Jaebum.

We saw many men surrounded us while a gun on their hands.

“You plan all of this.”
“No I'm not. It him. Chanyeol.” said Jaebum

Than...BAAMMM!!!

Lydia POV

Jisoo and Rose at the kitchen baking. Jennie with Lisa and Sehun at the backyard playing. So I'm here, watching TV alone. Suddenly, I heard a noise outside. At first I ignore it than I heard people yelling in pain outside.

“umm..U-Unnie. I heard..someone outside...”
“Huh? Who?” asked Jisoo.
“I-I don't know. I heard it.”

They stop from baking and went to me.

“Rose, stay with Lydia.” said Jisoo.
“Okay Unnie.” said Rose.

Rose take my wheelchair. Jisoo went to the door. She slowly pull the knob and suddenly...

“AHHHHH!!!”

Someone stab Jisoo shoulder.

“Unnie!!!” both of us yelling.

Than, we saw...Chanyeol...

“C-Ch-Chanyeol....”
“Rose!!! Take Lydia from here!!!” shouting Jisoo.

Rose bring me to my room. Chanyeol and the other men just about to chase us but Lisa and Jennie shot them Chanyeol hiding behind the sit. Sehun follow us. Rose closed the door and locked it.

“Unnie..I'm scared..” said Sehun while hugging me.
“Don't be scared, we're here.”
“Lydia you okay?” asked Rose.
“I'm okay, Rose.”

Jisoo POV

Jennie and Lisa shoot the other men. I saw Chanyeol behind the sofa. I run to him and just about to punch him buy he grab my wrist.

“Don't you dare girl.” said Chanyeol.

I kicked his stomach. I male a run house kick but he grab my ankle. He pull me and punched me on stomach. He about to elbow me but I avoid it. He so fast take my wrist and land me on the sofa.

“Just give up,Chanyeol. Lydia is Jimin wife!! Why just don't fucking give in!!”
“SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!!! I MET HER FIRST NOT JIMIN!!! SHE BELONG TO ME!! AND NOT THAT FUCKING BOY!!!” yelling Chanyeol.

Suddenly, Jennie jump on him from back. Chanyeol let me go and he walked backwards and hit Jennie on the wall. Than, he hit Jennie again really hard until Jennie lost her energy. She fell down. Chanyeol grab her neck and throw her on glass table.

SPLASSHHHH!!!

Than, Lisa kick him from back. Chanyeol about to punch her but Lisa grab his wrist and elbow him. I helped Lisa by step him. Suddenly, he step us while he layed down. He take the table and put it on us. It fucking HEAVY!!!

“You will stay here girls. Than, my man will kill you.” said Chanyeol.

Suddenly... BAAAMM!!!

“Zack?”

Continue~••••