Chapter Twenty- Nine

Start from the beginning

When I woke up this morning I felt like my normal self. I climbed out of my bed and headed towards the kitchen. There was no sign of the boys being up so I decided to make some breakfast. I opened the cabinets hoping to find some pancake mix and I was in luck. Just as I was putting the last of the batter into the pan arms snaked around my waist.

"Whatcha doin princess?" Gage asks as he places little kisses up and down my neck.

"Making pancakes. I'm hungry, which means you guys have to be hungry too." I sigh out as I move my head to the side so Gage was better access.

"Oh we are hungry and not just for pancakes." He replies as he turns me around to crash his lips to mine as he turns the burner of the stove off.

I gasp and he uses it as his opening to move his tongue into my mouth. There is no point in me fighting for dominance because I know he is going to win, so I just give into the kiss. When he breaks away I immediately miss his mouth on mine. Gage smiles down at me and then reaches behind me to grab the syrup sitting next to the stack of pancakes on the counter.

"Grab the pancakes and lets go." He orders.

I follow him up the stairs and into Kade's room where he is waiting sitting in his computer chair. Gage sits the syrup down and I place the pancakes next to it just as Kade pulls me into his lap.

"Good morning baby. Why did you bring the food up here? The only thing we want to eat in this room is you." He speaks as he buries his head into my neck with kisses just like Gage did and I can feel myself blushing from his question.

"She said she was hungry downstairs Kade. So pancakes first and then her." Gage answers for me, as he picks up a pancake to pour syrup onto the middle of it and roll it up before handing it to me. I take a bite as he makes one for himself and one for Kade.

They inhale three pancakes each before I'm done with my second. As they finish they sit there and wait for me. As I pop the last bite in my mouth and chew Kade slips his hands to the bottom of my oversized shirt and starts to pull it over my head. Once he has it off me, both of them hiss when they realize it was the only thing I had on to cover my body.

"You cooked breakfast without panties on. Naughty, naughty girl." Gage states and makes eye contact with his brother who is still holding me on his lap before he turns and leave the room. I turn and look at Kade to ask if I made him mad but before I can he speaks.

"He went to get something for us. Well it's for you, but it helps us in the long run."

I let out a raspy breath of relief and shut my eyes. Before I have time to open them again Kade leans in and kisses me. His kisses are softer than Gage's but still make me desperate for more. When we come up for air, Gage is walking back into the room holding a bottle of some type and something still in the packaging.

"Princess, do you remember when you asked us about double penetration and we told you that we would have to prepare you first?" Gage asks softly and I nod my head yes.

"This is what we need to use to do that." He continues as he hands me the package he was holding.

I take it and look down at it. It's a small butt plug with a purple jewel at the end of it.

"I would like to use this today if that's okay. If you aren't ready yet that's okay too."

"I want to." I whisper and look up at him and then back at Kade while they both break out in huge smiles.