🌺Through🌺

"Shouldn't you take your off time to rest?" Giyuu asked me while showing concern for me but it was ok I just sighed and shook my head. As much as I wanted to rest I know I can't knowing that there is someone like Muzan out there killing innocent people I have to get stronger so I don't die next time I come across him.

I just wish Giyuu would understand that....

"I want to take my off time to find a way I can protect myself and my family." And that includes him how much do I have to stress that.... I felt like I was going to have to explain this to him all day until he understand what I mean.

"Then let's train." But my eyes widened when Giyuu spoke I couldn't believe he was ok with it right away! Didn't try to stop me or anything I'm quite shocked right now!

"Are you serious Giyuu you'll train with me?"

"Yeah if it is what you want then I will do it with you."

"Oh my goodness awesome I can teach you the electric glide step!!!! It'll certainly help when traveling and when facing upper moons!" I can teach him a lot of things actually wow this is really exciting training with Giyuu will not only benefit us strength wise but always help us bond more and become closer this is huge for the both of us I almost want to start right away!

"We can do whatever you like." Giyuu said softly while just squeezing my hand that was already in his own and that made me smile wide as I put both of our hands together and cheered because if what's to come.

"Hooray! Thank you Giyuu you won't regret this I promise! And my siblings can join I'm sure they would want some pillar training before I start training them to become my tsugoku's."

"You'll have two?" Giyuu asked and I nodded immediately.

"Yeah haha maybe one can take your spot once we finish the fighting."

"There won't be a need for them once the fighting is finished." Wow he really had a point there cause once the demons are gone and Muzan is defeated there will be no need for demon slayers our jobs will be fulfilled and then just then can me and him start and family together and begin to settle down I hope those days come by sooner because I want to experience that type of love and I'm sure Giyuu would want to as well.

"Your right haha silly me they will just have to find a different hobby then haha."

Me and Giyuu say where we were watched people walk by the bird sing and the sun begin to fade before we decided on going back to the estate cause I became hungry haha. Me and Giyuu talked about random things like our favorite colors stuff from our childhoods and once again our future together this time Giyuu brought it up so maybe he was thinking about it haha but once we got back to the estate I felt like I could and would eat a entire house so of course I was going too!

"Hey Giyuu lets have a good eating contest whoever can eat the most udon noodles wins!" I shouted happily once we got where the food was I am going to win cause I want the food to go in my belly stat but why not have a contest huh? Maybe we can have some fun with it!

"Ok." Giyuu said plainly then we both sat down but the moment we sat down I slowly started hearing my moms voice as I began to eat my food and it soon turned into yelling that's when my eyes widened.

"ENA CHAN!!!!!! ENA!!!!"

"Huh mom what is it and slow down!" I shouted at her why was she running so frantically!!!! I was in the middle of chewing my noodles!!!!!

"Come with me I created something, something that might help human cell regeneration it could heal
Your wounds!!!! Come on I gotta test it out on someone!"

"Ok geez mama calm down I'm coming!" I guess the food will have to wait I just got up from my seat and followed closely behind my mom and Giyuu soon followed behind me she took me into the room I was in while I had my surgery to get repaired and pointed at the table and sighed.

"Alright just lay on this table here it comes in the form of a spray I made it out of painkillers demon blood and a numbing medicine I forgot the name of basically what me and your dad used to make the demon bullet I reversed the process for the spray the demon bullet pulls cells away from each other this spray here pulls them together and multiplied them it's awesome!!!"

"W-wow mom you're a genius." I said with a small gasp unsure really what to say my mom basically created something used by our enemy to help us! She used something bad and turned it into something amazing wow don't I have a amazing mama!

"Haha I try my best to be oh and your dad he is making more demon bullets! Some of Muzan blood was on your wounds shinobu scraped it off of you thinking it was vital and your father begged her for it those bullets will kill a mass of demons in one round and with the samples you have been sending him he almost had enough to make a full round! Isn't that awesome!"

"Yeah but what about the gun?" I asked while questioning her cause the gun literally turned inside out when I used the demon bullet on Muzan.....I gotta make it so that way the recoil isn't so powerful maybe I can modify my dads demon bullet but that'll take time for sure.

"Okayata Sama will be having a gunsmith craft a gun out of broken Nichirin blades cause a normal gun cannot handle the recoil from the bullet before being shot so I falls apart your father will fix all his kinks in his work and then give it to you for resources!" Oh wow that was surprising a Nichirin gun? That was such a good idea and it is it made right we won't need gun powers it could almost be automatic! Both of my parents are geniuses and they had a genius daughter haha! I can't wait to see the results of the weapons it surely was going to be good!