🌊To🌊

But now it's time for breakfast with all the embarrassing stuff said and out of the way everyone was brought back inside and we all sat down together and happily ate my miso soup and grilled beef I made this morning for them.

"Wow sweetie you still can cook well." My dad complimented my cooking making me smile I do cook all the time for myself at my home in my region and I also cooked when I was younger when my mom and dad were gone for long hours doing there jobs I perfected my craft in that as well haha."

"Thanks dad."

"What you put on the meat Ena?!"

"Soy sauce and teriyaki glaze if you put just the right amount it's really good."

"Then you put just the right amount it's really good."

"Yeah but Ena would you like to explain what's tomioka sans problem? He seemed like he doesn't ever talk." My mother asked me and she sounded very curious but she said it perfectly tomioka kun doesn't want to y'all he never talks and always secluded himself from others that's just who he is I guess....

Or what he's made himself to be.

"He only talks when the situation calls for it other then that he's silent and doesn't say anything.....he's super dense on really common things like compliments when people say stuff about him to him and everything else to. He had a rough past time so I understand why he's like that."

"Well what happened don't hold out on us Ena chan!" My brother shouted from the roof tops wanting to know everything about tomioka kun But I just shook my head and dipped my tea cause I'm not saying a damn thing.

"Eijuro that's not my business to tell if tomioka kun comes back here and decides to tell you about his past and what happened to him then he can tell you but I won't."

"He must trust you if he told you what happened." My mom pointed out and I somewhat blushed while thinking about her suggestive statement maybe she was right maybe she wasn't but I won't know for certain not for a while at least.

But the thought of him trusting me just made me so happy I wanted him to trust me enough so we could be friends at least, that's all I ever wanted after such a long time!

"Yes I gu-." I was going to say but then my eyes widened at this feeling in my chest.....I can't feel tomioka kuns vibrations anymore they suddenly just collapsed and almost went to nothing...oh no that means that they're is something wrong!!!!!

"Ena Chan?" My mother asked me in a concerned manner as she seen my demeanor change in this very moment but I had to go this feeling didn't feel right if I can't feel tomioka kun then there's something going on!

I dropped my spoon from my mouth into my bowl of soup shot up from my seat and bolted towards the door.

"I-I'm sorry but I have to go I'll be back!" Please be ok! please be ok! please be ok! I'll get there as fast as I can tomioka kun! Just what the heck happened there's no way someone of his caliber lost!!!! I won't believe it for a single second!!!

"Hehehe your a bit too late there darling your just too late to see this nuisances die right before your very eyes hahaha!"

"TOMIOKA KUN! Breath of electricity seventh form storms of lightning!" What the heck was that thing!!!!!it evaded my attack and that's one of my fastest moves!!!!! I did cut its head off though and got over to tomioka kun and grabbed him before distancing myself from that demon and putting my sword up defensively in front of me but all the demon did was laugh and I was having none of it!

"Your fast huh?"

"W-WHO ARE YOU?!" He didn't looked like a normal demon but I was ready to kill it right here and right now but all it did was laugh at me as if me getting angry was a joke I'll make it so he never laughs again best believe it!

"A better question is why haven't I killed that in your arms yet?"

"I SAID ANSWER ME!!!" I don't want the stalling I want answers seeing tomioka kun like this nearly almost killed me I let him go away and then this happens what kind of person am I!!!!! I should have been by his side rather than at home cause then maybe we could have prevented this from happening so he wouldn't be hurting anymore.....

"Haha while your there sobbing I'll at least tell you my name so that way you can remember the one who killed that annoying demon slayer....." the laughing the everything set me ablaze and I just zapped myself behind this demon and cut its head off again but I knew it wasn't going to do anything.... "my names az-."

"I don't care! I'll have your head for this...DO YOU HEAR ME I WILL KILL YOU!!!!"

"Haha your lucky your a women or I would have killed you without hesitation I'm leaving but I'll see you again I promise that." So he's going to runaway! And he knows I wouldn't chase him because tomioka kun was in dire need of help right now so I just let him go immediately sheathed my sword and went to tomioka kuns side but my eyes widened when I seen him he was away his eyes were just barley open but he was bleeding really bad.

"H-hey! Don't move so much! Your wounded really bad tomioka kun I need to stop your bleeding you lost way to much blood!"

"H-he was after your f-family."

"Huh?"