🌊Know🌊

Mitsuri's POV

I wasn't doing much just in my region living my life as best as I can! Since tomioka san and Ena Chan have been taking care of nearly all the missions themselves it's left the other pillars with barley any work to do most of us have been training but I've been trying a lot of delicious foods!

Right now I currently in my home slurping a bowl of ramen and enjoying my alone time that was when I started hearing sounds a crow would make from further away closing in on me before I think Ena Chan's crow came in through my window with a piece of paper attached to its leg....

"Letter from Ena Koemi!"

"Oh geez thank you! I'll ready it right away!" I wonder what this is about it probably her telling me about her missions I hope so cause I haven't heard much from her only that she got to see her family again after such a long time and I was and still am very happy for her!

"Ok let's see what this says!"

"Dear Mitsuri, it finally happened I finally realized I'm in love with him so thank you for everything."

Shinobu's POV>>>>

Oh isn't this such a great thing! Ena Chan and tomioka San Are finally together and finally Ena Chan can be happy! I'm glad this happened for her and however it went down I'm sure it made them both feel a special type of happiness!

After receiving the letter I requested to visit ubuyashiki Sama to report the good news to him so he can send them back home both Ena Chan and tomioka San have been away fir over a half year even doing missions for us pillars since we were waiting for them to become one while they were away but now that it has happened he deserve a break and truly deserve to be together!

"Ubuyashiki Sama! I have amazing news to report Ena chan and tomioka San have officially confessed are a newly found couple seeing the love in one another finally! It is written in this letter recently sent by Ena Chan herself this morning."

"Is that so I accepted your request to meet right away when I found out this new that is great to hear shinobu San I will half both there missions for the time being to let the bond the other pillars will be out to work to take over there jobs."

"Totally understood sir." and I understand it fully as well let the new found lovers have there time to themselves and maybe Ena can change tomioka san in that time! I have full faith in her but it's going to take a lot of her love and her strength to change tomioka san for the better and so people don't hate him anymore!

"Oh newfound young love it's such a great thing to hear abut I am estatic by this news and I'm very happy for them maybe Ena Chan can find and instill a change in tomioka San so that way he may face demons with us rather than turn his back on us I'm sure she can do it now...."

"I believe she can as well and Im sure she will sir." I smiled and nodded to him before our meeting officially ended I'm glad I was able to bring ubuyashiki Sama joy in my news and I wish Ena chan and tomioka San the best for what's to come for them!

Giyuu's POV>>>>

Am I glad that last night happened I think I'm going to say that I am glad that it happened and that I was able to make Ena happy she hasn't smiled as much today as she been doing ever and I'm glad I'm the reason she's doing such a thing but right now I wasn't doing much just with her inside her tree house starring at the sunny blue sky with her by my side this was a odd feeling with her this close to me and her this comfortable but I have to get comfortable with her as well cause I did tell her I love her and I meant every word I said now I have to prove it.

But new things are always hard to adapt to so it will take some time for me to get used to her displays of affection and her closeness but I most definitely will only love her more than from here on out.

"Tomioka k-."

"Ena don't you think you should call me by my first name now?" She didn't need to be so formal and so proper with me now she can level out a bit I don't understand why she ever called me that in the first place now it's time for a change....

"Oh I-I never thought I would be able to is it ok with you?"

"I prefer you do."

"Oh um ok to- I mean Giyuu can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure."

"Can I ask you now what you thought of me when we first encountered each other like before and maybe even after sabito left us...." this question again.....hmmm I didn't even know what to say to her but I guess that was a different me at the time that we met was a me that didn't even know how to interact with girls and if you would have seen a younger Ena you would have known how I felt....

"I thought you were beautiful.....like the first girl I ever truly seen in such way and the last one I ever seen that way cause you were the only girl I ever became interested in." Once I finished speaking I seen Ena smile at me as she sat up from the lying down position she was in currently and then just sighed from everything that's happened.

"Oh wow....I couldn't take my eyes off of you when we first met and I was infatuated with you and I always have been cause you were the only guy I was ever interested with haha."

"Hmmm I see I th-."

"ENA CHAN, TOMIOKA SAN!!!!!! DINNER IS READY!!!!!COME ON INSIDE AND FRESHEN UP SO WE CAN EAT!!!" Oh that was just ena's mother and then I just sighed and nodded I guess my alone with Ena is stopping for now so we can eat but I'm not complaining I kind of am starving we had a nice chat which we can continue later.

"Oh hooray food let's go Giyuu haha time to eat!" I was already on it I firstly stood up then put my hand out to help Ena stand as we both left the tree house to go and eat the food made for us and I suppose for me Ena and her family to bond more.

Being here wasn't such a bad thing and I don't totally regret it anymore her family is just like her a very beautiful group of people and I meant that.