🌺To🌺

Giyuu's POV>>>>

"BIG ISSUE WE GOT A BIG ISSUE!!!! I REPEAT WE GOT A BIG ISSUE!!!!"

"Huh?" That was not my crow but it was Ena's? I turned towards the door and her crow which was as energetic as her came swooping into my home frantically saying there is a issue but what is the issue?

KWAHHH KWAHH!! ENA CHAN IS TANGLED UP IN A BATTLE BETWEEN HER AND DEMON LEADER MUZAN."

"What?!" Thats when my eyes widened out of all the people sent on that mission it had to be her!!!! I stood up the moment her crow announced this information but then my heart sank to the ground by hearing her voice inside my head....

"Hey call for help I'm in big trouble!"

And hearing that was all I needed to race after her I don't know how far she is or how far she's gotten but I'll find her! I grabbed my Nichirin blade which was rest against the wall closest to the exit of my home then put it on my waist as I began to proceed out the door but before I could I was attacked by her crow which made me fall backwards on my bottom.

"Wait?! Where are you going the last thing Ena chan would want is for you to race after her!"

"I have to go help her no matter who she's in battle with."

"That's absurd you'll both die!"

"I'd rather die with her than to have her die alone!" I shouted then quickly calmed down I never gotten that angry before but when it comes to Ena things change for me.... "I'd rather die than she does....."

"Giyuu stay back....please don't come near me." She heard me? I was surprised by hearing her voice inside my head right now she should be focused on fighting that demon leader she should get as much reinforcements and pillars as possible to her aid! I have to go and help her! She can't tell me to stay back now!

"I have to, I have to be there for you."

"No I'm fine I'm realizing something! I'll be ok! Just stay back and report to our leader I'll be there soon! I love you."

And I love her too I need to trust her and make sure she comes back to me since she wants me to stay I'll stay but she better come back to me....

"You guys use telepathy man you guys are linked by the mind and heart that's admirable! Now let's go report to ubuyashiki sama! I'm sure he would like to know what's going on!"

"R-right."

Ena's POV>>>>

Agh! I can't breathe this guys is so fast and powerful my breathing techniques are making it hard for me to breathe I was basically running from him at this point it's pathetic I know but if I want to keep my life then I have to...

"Such useless and weak humans all you demon slayers deserve to perish I wished to lure out more of them but one demon slayers life being taken today will be worth it."

"Y-you won't be taking my life. Not while I'm still breat-." Too slow I was too slow!!!!  "AHHHH!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs in so much pain it was shaking the core of my body fuck his fingers going into my gut hurt me so bad but before I fell to the ground he grabbed me by my neck and just grinned as his red orbs started glowing while looking my way Ugh such evil eyes....they made me sick....

"How would it feel if I pumped my blood inside of you enough to make your cells melt from the inside out? That should be a very painful death for you."

"G-go to hell y-you monster." I said the best I could but my vision started become so unclear that I couldn't predict where to aim this damn this but once I pulled my trump card from my chest which was a specially made hand gun and then I just shot it where I think it hit that bastard then threw the gun before it blew up and started running from the scene.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck run I need to run as fast as I can while he's still down! That one bullet was enough to stop a whole army of demons but now I have to make another one great....but it bought me some time to get away and that's exactly what I did I ran the moment he let me go I ran for my life until I could make it to a perfect town and seek medical help.

Cause I need it bad.

The bullet I made neutralizes a demons cells and halts them from healing I made it with wisteria plants and there own cells, demons usually don't feel sick but he will for a while haha. The man power of the bullet which I keep in a specially packed gun that self destructs after the bullet fires sent me flying away from him with my Nichirin blade in hand but after I got it I put it inside it's sheath and started running as fast as I could back to the pillars base

But the more I ran the slower I got it felt like I was going backwards at this point soon the running just stopped and I was holding my gut which was bleeding profusely I even took the haori I had on, off so and stuffed it inside my wound to stop the bleeding but that wasn't even doing me much justice

my vision kept blacking in and out the further I traveled hoping to get back to Giyuu at least cause that's the closest person I am to right now I can feel it but I just couldn't do it I was too weak and lost too much blood at this point I seriously felt like I was going to die right now...

But then as soon as I closed my eyes I was blinded by a bright light one that didn't wake me up or anything but made me feel no pain this must be what it feel like to die am I right?

By then all I seen was a vision a vision of my siblings running around the front yard of my house smiling and having fun then one of my dad just chopping wood for a fire but then right in front of me was her....it was my mother....

"You can't die yet...."

"Huh? Mom?"

"You can't die yet Ena you need to get up and keep living! I will not see any of my children die before my eyes my children will bury me I should not have to bury them!"

"I-I can't."

"Yes you can your one of the strongest pillars! You can do anything!"

"She's right Ena...." but that's voice was no other than the love of my life THATS when I twirled myself around and seen Giyuu standing directly behind me and I immediately started shedding tears....

"G-Giyuu?"

"She's right you can't die yet....you have to come back to me."