🌺Both🌺

I zoned out for everything Sanemi was complaining or saying and just stared at the ground cause of what has happened up to this point we have been through a lot and have been hiding a big secret from our master I even reached out to grab giyuu's hand which was next to mine cause I needed it and then just sighed when he held it back to calm me down but what master said next made my eyes widen.

"I have given permission for tanjiro and nezuko to fight alongside each other so I want everyone to accept them." I was surprised by masters words I thought he was going to kick me and Giyuu out of the demon hunters and have nezuko killed but then again my master has never really been like that so this seems fair and I will accept his wishes.

But no one else did besides me Giyuu and Mitsuri everyone was opposing it and voiced there opinions even Rengoku San didn't like it and voiced his opinion but in a excited manner and Muichiro just ignored it all together letting it bypass him the only one who didn't say anything was shinobu and even catching a glance at her and seeing that distance glare on her face staring at the ground I know exactly what she's thinking about but I'll save it for another time to bring up.

"The letter."

"Yes! We have received this letter from the former pillar urokodaki sama I will read a shortened version from it. Please forgive tanjiro for being with a demon, nezuko has a tenacious spirit and has some human reasoning even when she's starving she doesn't eat humans and she has stayed that way for more than two years you may find this sudden and difficult to believe but this is the unmistaken truth if by any chance nezuko relapses and attacks someone eating a human in the process Tanjiro Kamado, Sakonji Urokodaki, as well as Giyuu Tomioka and Ena Koemi will cut there stomachs open as a apology." Well now there it is the secrets out and there was nothing no one can do about it and even our punishment was out as well and I definitely can't stop it if it comes to happen I'll just happily die next to the one I've loved all my life and die a happy death if it comes to that.

But it won't because I just like Giyuu have complete faith in nezuko and her resolve I know she won't hurt anyone unless told and that anyone is always going to be a demon nothing more that girl is bright and knows right from wrong so what if she's a demon she's a good one and she should be allowed to stay!

"Ena Chan? No way." I know it was shocking I heard it from everyone that me being involved in this shocked them especially Mitsuri but it's my choice and I live up to it I didn't mind anyone's whispers and just kept looking forward as I felt Giyuu squeeze my hand letting me know he was still there for me but when I looked up at him he was looking directly forward not at me at all.

"No way the demon can still eat a human having them cut there stomachs open won't change that we should test this theory!"

"No sanemi stop!" I shouted after him as he took his sword and cut a deep slash his arm making him drip blood from his arm that man is totally psycho!!!!!!!

"Hey sanemi the demon won't come out in sunlight you gotta go inside to lure it out." Obanai added and that's when I gritted my teeth and looked at the ground I couldn't look up right now I didn't want to see nezuko get hurt she's getting picked on for no reason!!!!

"Master excuse me for my rudeness!" Then after that sanemi picked you the box and went inside our masters estate to lure nezuko out but my eyes widened when I heard a loud grunt coming from tanjiro as he was being pinned down by Obanai of course it was him that damn snake doesn't know right from wrong just like his counterpart sanemi.....

"Ahh! Obanai stop your crushing him!!!! Can't you see he can't breathe this way!!!!!" I shouted after him letting giyuu's hand go in the process why won't they just leave these two alone.

"If he can't breathe then so be it."

"Let him go....or I'll cut your head off like you are a demon." I couldn't take this anymore I'm sorry for using such brute force but I had to do Obanai would let tanjiro go! So I pulled my sword out of its sheath and held it up to his neck I believe that struck fear in his eyes cause I seen it all over.

"Listen to her....now." Giyuu added grabbing Obanai's wrist and pulling it off of tanjiro and he was able to get free and finally able to breath!

"NEZUKO!!!!" Tanjiro yelled after his sister and as I put my sword away I just stood up and seen nezuko doing here best to prevent herself from attacking sanemi and I knew everything was gonna be ok from now on.

"And that's proof nezuko will not attack humans right there."

"Tsk. What the hell are you two planning?!" Obanai asked me and Giyuu both but I just scowled at him and then began to make my way over to tanjiro....

"Nothing Obanai San is that the reason why it bothers you so much?" he didnt answer me and i just walked away from him as i went to tanjiro's aid and stuck a healing pill in his mouth.....hes really beat up im sure this pill will help relax his muscles and help heal him.

"Pardon me sir...I am just making sure tanjiro is alright." I didnt hear a word he said I felt bad for not listening either so i just bowed to him apologetically to him.

"It is alright Ena chan i just told tanjiro he must defeat one of the tweleve demon moons in order to accepted into the demon hunters with his sibling."

"A-AND I WILL!!!!! ME AND NEZUKO WILL DEFEAK MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!!!!" oh man tanjiro's outburst made my head tilt to the side and my eyebrow raise....he really had beaming confidence.....its great but definetly not where it should be.

"you cant defeat him as you are now tanjiro so first try and defeat one of the tweleve moons..."

"yes sir."

"oh god tanjiro...." he has great drive and dedication but he needs to aim it towards his training and maybe then he will be able to defeat him but not now he definetly isnt there especially if he cant even master the electric glide step? he has such a long ways to go but for now i just laughed to myself and put my hand on his head he has lots to learn but he will get there i know he will.