🌊I🌊

"TOMIOKA KUN!!!! AHHHH T-TOMIOKA KUN PLEASE WAKE UP AHHHH!!!!"

"What is it?"

"S-SP-SPIDER!!!!!!"

"It's dead."

"T-thank you.....it was dangling in front of my face when I woke up I almost had a heart attack." She honestly looks like she did I woke up to her frantic screaming and her shaking me to wake up all the way until I was scared out of my sleep but it was just a spider so I killed it then looked at her with a deadpanned face she's scared of bugs who would have known..... "w-what why are you looking at me like that?ARE YOU SILENTLY JUDGING ME TOMIOKA KUN!!!!!!"

I didn't say anything I just closed my eyes and turned away going outside the room we were in she still had my mind set ablaze from last night and I could hardly focus with her in my mind and or her with me I need answers on what she's doing to me maybe she put a spell on me or had shinobu drug a drink of mine but now I just can't get enough of her.....I need to find out why.....

"Oh hey wait!!!!! If we are leaving for the next mission at least let me go with!"

"Your supposed to anyways."

"Yeah I know....geez."

"Ena Koemi, Giyuu tomioka! We have new report ahead of your next mission."

"Alright little buddy tell us what's up."

We were informed of this mission did our job and finished within three days did another mission finished in two did a mission in between that and finished in six because he had to travel super far and wide to get where we needed to be me and Ena have been getting out on missions together that didn't even seem like missions and we were being put in missions in between missions that were already assigned to us and I've been with Ena for a good chunk of time adapting to what she likes what she doesn't like and just who she is as a person and I've come to the realization that this women is a angel.

I realized she likes flowers, she's likes animals and is adored by them, she is kind to all people old and new she takes her job seriously she puts others before herself she's a bit weird but that's ok most importantly though she's Ena Koemi it may have been a long road with her but I wouldn't say I regretted being on it with her.

6 months later>>>>

I'm still training and going on missions with tomioka kun even a half a year after we were first ordered to go on our series of missions together and I still haven't been to the northeast to see my family we've been busy doing other things we just couldn't get over there like now we are stuck in the east cause we haven't been able to solve our current mission but we will get there!

Tomioka kun was gone right now he said he had something important to go get inside the village where we were he must've been familiar with the area but I was currently in our inn right now just writing in my lyric book right now and brainstorming ideas for another new project of mine haha I do this a lot to pass the time but while I was writing my crow came inside the inn with a letter and when I opened it the letter was from shinobu chan and I smiled while reading the thing.

"Hello Ena chan! I have not seen you in a while I guess you are with tomioka San still on missions you have been on quite a few missions with him lately huh? Has it made you realize how you feel for him has being with him proven me right when we had our conversation so long ago? Keep thinking about it Ena chan! I want you to be happy no matter who you are with have a nice day ak
And nd good look defeating those demons!"

"Oh geez shinobu if only I knew what this feeling was..." I said as I placed my hand over my racing heart thinking about our conversation all that time ago....she sends me these letters a lot asking if I am happy with him if I found out my feelings and everything else along those lines but I honestly don't know yet I still don't have a clear thought process on it but spending all this time with tomioka kun and being by his side working with him made me realize that he's an angel.....

Even if he's a bit rough around the edges and very dense he's still a very sweet and kind guy who just is socially awkward and doesn't know how to converse with others cause he doesn't have the confidence to do so I'm sure he will be better soon it'll take time especially with him but he's very kind and warm even if it's just to me.

"Dear shinobu I have enjoyed my time with tomioka kun while we have been embarking on many adventures together but I still don't know about these feelings you keep bringing up I may find out someday but today is definitely not the day I'll let you know immediately when I find out how I feel haha cause I'll need your advice until then I'm still skeptical for anything and you'll just have to wait a bit longer haha sorry buddy but I'll see ya soon bye!"

I wrote back my dearest friend in a quick fashion out the letter in a envelope then sent it on it's way with my crow doing the delivery I hope shinobu doesn't start rushing things cause I like how things are now but knowing her and mitsuri Chan they will both be very eager for something to happen between the two of us but uhhh no that won't happen I know it.

But as I was thinking about that I heard footsteps from outside so I closed my lyric book and put it away and my assumptions were right cause tomioka kun was back but now with a singular box with a ribbon on top and he just came over to me with it and put it in front of my face surprising me.

"Happy birthday Ena."