⚡️So⚡️

I didn't really have much to heal tomioka kuns wound so I made a special home remedy to put on his wounds as I stopped the bleeding for each individual deep cut by burning his wounds to stop the bleeding at least but I know he could feel it I could see it all in his face...."

"H-here you can bite this towel tomioka kun." I'm done with it." I said softly as I put the slightly damp towel in his mouth then just sighed. "I need you to bare with the pain for a bit I don't work as fast as shinobu haha I'm sorry."

"A-ahhh!!!"

"I-I'm sorry! I know the alcohol burns but it cleans the wounds and I burn it to stop bleed please bare with it I'll be done soon." I felt so bad for him I could only see the pain in his face but I'm sure he will be happy when he is completely healed and bandaged up but I am going to speed up the process so he doesn't have to feel that much pain anymore.

After everything had calmed down and I was done with the alcohol and the burning of the wounds I was doing clean up now I went to go grad a bucket of water and another towel so I can clean up his dried up blood all over his body before putting my sweet remedy over the wound to make him feel better but while I was running the towel along the terrain of his chest and going towards his abs I couldn't help but to look he doesn't look like it but this man is actually kind ripped and sculpted and it just made him look even more handsome....

"Ugh stop it ena your just being a fool..." I tried and tried to keep my mind on track by it just wasn't working....he was so handsome he always has been he was making my face super hot and my heart beat much faster than it should be....

"Oh wow the moment I brought up tomioka San your hormone levels started to rise I'd say you like him Ena!"

I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!!!! I know I don't if I did I would have noticed it by now I'm like this around all boys I find attractive anyways this isn't any different I'm not going to have shinobu Chan and mitsuri Chan be right cause they aren't!!!!

I forgot about my previous thoughts very quickly and continued patching tomioka kun up I used my remedy mixing sulfonamide, sake, warm honey and the aloe vera nectar from the inside made it into a almost yellowish last and put it on his wounds at the beginning it provides a very subtle burning sensation as it seeps into the skin to help it Netrilize the wound even if I missed anything then the honey soothes the pain and mellows it out the sulfonamide is a anti bacterial powder and the aloe vera has a very calming and pleasant feeling to the skin gets rid of any rising Inflammation and itchiness wounds do have after starting to heal plus it helps speed up the healing process my mom made this remedy and she used it on me many times that's why I know what it is and it's so useful I love it.

But once I was don't applying that and tomioka kun finally relaxed and calmed down I took the towel out his mouth to make him more comfy wrapped up his body in medical tap so they aren't exposed to anything then decided to wash tomioka kun's clothing but first I most definitely did make sure I at least put a top on over him so I won't have to see a hot man body anymore. And once I was done I sighed brushed my hands together and happily smiled while watching tomioka kun as I came to sit back down next to him happy he was alright and was able to pull through now when he wakes up I don't know yet his body it probably in shock from what I just did to him I'll just have to wait and see I guess haha.

I just decided to clean my house yet again hopefully I finish before tomioka kun wakes up but I can't believe this happened to him he must've been caught off guard to not be able to handle however many demons were in his way I'm glad I can help though.

I'll help him the best way I can whenever he needs it.

After I was done cleaning I decided to go write in my books and maybe finish the song I was singing the time before I couldn't really find a time or place to fall asleep cause tomioka kun was here I may have to help him again when he wakes up to I went to my desk pulled out a pen and ink then got to work.

It took me a while to brainstorm ideas and put them on paper cause some of my ideas didn't even correlate with the lyrics I had from before but I did find some really compelling and beautiful words and put them together to make something great!

"You Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light"

"Oh wow that was great!!!! I really like that!" I said happily as I put it on paper after I sang it of course haha I had to make sure it sounded right as well haha I can't have it sound bad the song is supposed to be nice duhh! Now back to work for more brainstorming ideas I believe one more phrase can lead into the chorus again then the lyrics can end there haha I got this!

"I swore I'd never fall for you
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again
Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you break it
The risk that I'm taking
I'm never gonna shut you out!"

"Oh perfect!" Hooray I finished after singing that phrase I wrote it down with the chorus finishing it out and I was very pleased with the results I clapped my hands together and smiled with glee I finished yet another piece and just before sunrise hooray!