🌊But🌊

"Ena Chan.....does tomioka san always eat like that?" My dear sister whispered to me while tugging on my long hair and I just sighed and nodded I wish I could have said no though....

"Only when he eats salmon daikon....."

"it's actually pretty good guys! I like it!!!!" Eijuro shouted with glee literally eating with his hands and my face flattened when he did so he's such a rebel and unclassy goodness just like he was when I left here....

"Yeah but eiju- oh geez never mind..." they were both going at it eijuro and tomioka kun both we're eating like they've never ate before at least tomioka kun ate with chop sticks though and me and eri just say here and watched while slowly eating our food like normal people I guess since they are boys that they act this way....

Yeah I'll go with that....haha

"Everytime I swear it tomioka kun your always getting something in your face.....and you too eijuro you two are one of a kind."

"Yeah a different kind."

"I need to go bathe though I'm stick and I feel gross.....you two can stay and keep tomioka kun company while I'm gone I'll be back later."

"Ok Ena chan!"

I felt gross while sitting in there so after my meal and everyone else was done I took there bowls and other utensils back to the house before going to bathe and freshen up even wash my hair but you know what that means when my hair gets wet......

But the bath was great the water was nice and warm and I was able to soak all my stress and pain off and finally relax I stayed in the bath for a good half an hour before deciding to get out so that's what I did I just dried myself off with a towel and put on a thin kimono that hung loosely on my body showing my cleavage and part of my stomach as I went to my bedroom that was left exactly the same for me that's when I sat directly in the center facing the side and started brushing through my hair....that started curling up upon contact with a hair brush.

Cause my natural hair is like this

And long, when I became a pillar my hair was just past my shoulders but now it's barley passing my waist and getting even longer by the days that role past I suppose I do take some pride in my hair haha

But I also have pride of my Lyrics so while brushing my hair I got really comfortable and just smiled and felt some type of rhythmic vibrations within me and it was enough to make me sing.

"Aye I promise that You can love me Trust in me Confide What you do and don't like I'll keep you satisfied If your with me I'll love you forever baby Whatever you want I got the key I'll keep it a secret between you and m-"

"i take it you don't need anything." But That voice made my eyes widen.....what the heck was he doing up? Tomioka kun scared the hell out of me and I turned towards the door to see his eyes not on me but looking to the right down the hallway but wait....

MY BOOBS!!!!

"AHHH W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE T-TOMIOKA KUN!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs covering my chest the best I could and my face turning crimson red I appreciate him not looking though but he could have seen anything I don't know how long he's been there for....

"Your siblings sent me they said you called for me." Oh those brats! They know exactly what happens after I get out from bathing I am practically naked the entire time while freshening up!! They sent him here so he can see me like this I'm seriously going to make them pay for that!!!!!

"N-no I didn't call for you tomioka kun...." I said shyly and my voice was slightly shaky cause of right now...

"Then why did they tell me that." Tomioka kun asked me looking in my direction in which I quickly turned away turning my back to him as well cause I didn't like this embarrassing predicament I was in since I was so exposed I'm not mitsuri Chan I'm not comfortable with this!!!  Ugh this is horrible all the people who could have possibly seen me like this it had to be him....

"they lied to get us alone....."

"Hehe yeah we did we are barricading the door!!!!" They do know I can just use my powers to blast through the door right? Oh whatever I just sighed and watched them push tomioka kun in my room slam my door shut then heard a whole bunch of hammers and stuff they really barricaded my door and locked us both inside just what was the big idea why were they so persistent in having us alone both of my siblings and my parents.....

It's like they wanted us to be together.....

But before I even noticed it tomioka kun threw his haori on top of me and my eyes widened cause I knew exactly why he did it...

"You can fix yourself I won't look."

"T-thank you." I said softly then quickly put it over my shoulders took out a sash I was going to put on later and wrapped it around my waist with the haori on top so it could cover me up completely then once I was done I just sighed and immediately calmed down. "O-okay I'm done."

"This is really awkward...."

"Yeah." tomioka kun agreed with me and then we sat in even more silence just after everything man tomioka kun has really seen me in my element no one has seen my natural hair besides mitsuri Chan and shinobu chan even that alone is embarrassing I didn't even bother to hide it though cause I seen something in tomioka kun I just put my brush down when I seen it and just crawled my way over to him and seen it was webs of some sort he must've walked into a spider web or something.

"Uhh tomioka kun you have cob webs in your hair they must've been from when you walked here or did my siblings prank you?"

"Neither." Oh that's odd then but I just shrugged my shoulders and chuckled deciding to get them out his hair myself

"Oh haha well I'll get them out haha it's nothing big." But it was kind of gross and I hated spiders if there was one in my room I will freak out for sure but if I don't see anything I'll be fine...

"What happened to your hair?"

"Haha it's just how it is naturally if I put water to it my hair turns into this mess....."

"I never once seen your straighten your hair."

"Yeah cause I don't I brush it out every morning though you did see that right?"

"Yeah but get up." Huh what was he going on about now tomioka kun just stood up after he spoke and walked over to the window in my room for whatever reason that was.

"Huh why?"

"There's a window right there we are going away."

"Going away where tomioka kun?" I asked him but still felt obligated to get up and out with him

"Were going to run away." When I heard him say that it made me smile I guess it took some time but now he finally want to run away and go on a adventure with me and I'm all for it wherever he is taking me I know it'll be a great place and I know it'll be fun to go see.