⚡️Me⚡️

But right as I said that they both started waking up and tomioka kun put a hand on my side to get me to stop talking

He told them to go see some man named Urokodaki Sama then told them to keep the girl out the sunlight but I was starting to be consumed with guilt by what just happened that I stopped him just before he pulled me away as my face fell I felt really bad for bad mouthing them and cutting the boys hand I really need to apologize.

"Wait! Before both of you go I must say something...." so I collected my thoughts and went over to them then just went to my knees as they stood over me and apologized for my behavior. "I hereby apologize for my rudeness and cruel attitude I previously had towards you and your sister I wish you two the best of luck on your journey and hope you don't get in much trouble moving forward I hope you both can take my apology and forgive me."

"Ena we need to move." Tomioka kun said in a rush and I just nodded and ran back over to him and smiled at the two waving them goodbye.

"A-Alright don't take your sister out in the sunlight that's all I must say bye now!" And after that I just ran over to tomioka kun then put my hand on his back as I charged up energy and went in the direction he was trying to tell me to go.

"Go northwest of here I've already sent my crow to inform Urokodaki Sama that we are coming." Tomioka informed me as we traveled to this Urokodaki man I never met him before but that's the man tomioka kun contacted while we were waiting for the two siblings to awaken but now we are going to him but just what does he have to do with the situation we brought ourselves into?

But whatever I just kept moving and kind of picked up the pace but while doing to I jolted a bit as I felt tomioka kun our his hand in my own but it was just to pull me into stopping cause I guess we were near the place we needed to be gosh finally I could slow down cause I'm exhausted!!!! But at least once we got to the place I was able to breathe.

"Is this is?" I asked just looking at this semi small home and tomioka kun nodded to me while going to knock on the door.

"Yeah it is......UROKODAKI SAMA!"

"I am here how did you get here so fast I just received your letter tomioka sa-."

"She got us here quickly." I guess the old man was surprised but I couldn't see his face cause he has a mask on but he was short! I believe I was taller than him haha but it was nice to see someone tomioka kun knew I was really excited to get to know this man!

"Hello it's nice to meet the person who trained tomioka kun! My names Ena Koemi!"

"S-sakonji Urokodaki....tomioka San you didn't inform me that she was coming." The man whispered to tomioka kun But I could most definitely hear him and my face flattened because of it.

"I did put her name in the letter."

"Yes you did I will just have to speak with you in private.....but both of you come in we will talk in a enclosed place."

"Alright so I understand everything that happened and that both of you have set free a demon from your grasps but if the demon hunter council finds out you did this it won't be a pretty sight to see you two are will aware of that are you?"

"Yes I am aware." Tomioka kun said first

"Yes I am prepared to face consequences for my actions if that time comes where we get caught." And I followed with a bowing of my head

"Now that we have come to that agreement after this meeting I will be going to search for the brother sister pair."

"Are you planning on training the boy Urokodaki Sama?" Tomioka kun asked which lead the old man to nod a yes so the boy is going to become a demon hunter huh?! Man this will be fun!

"That is the plan but you two must swear to me to never speak of this conversation after you leave what happens in this room stays here understood?"

"Yes!" Me and tomioka kun said in unison as the old man sighed quickly understanding the both of our motives.

"Very well now both of you we need to do something just encase the secret gets out." That just made my heart rate rise just a bit just what is he getting at now and why was the tension in the room so heavy right now?!

"And What May That be sir?" I asked somewhat confused yet serious to the whole situational turn.

"Cut open your stomachs."

"Wait so like kill ourseleves?" I was shocked by his words and my eyes completely widened he was so blunt about it that I couldn't even believe it and tomioka kun was not phased what so ever so maybe I shouldn't be either cause I'm in this situation as well I should just take whatever consequence that comes with it and move on.

"Yes that's right giyuu San has stated that the female demon is different from the others and that's she had no intent to kill but to protect her brother if she has no intent to kill then I can make it so that she kills no one but if I am wrong if we are all wrong and this plan goes south and she ends one persons life us three along with the boy must cut our stomachs open and ensure death as a sacrifice and debt we must pay to the life lost having ourselves being proven wrong and to show the demon hunters how we knew we were wrong and how we will pay for our actions is that understood?"

"Y-yes..." I was a bit iffy about what he just said but I was still going to say yes if tomioka kun was doing it without any hesitation then I shouldn't either if we die together then we die together I guess.

"Very well sign this both of you and it'll be set in stone and I will send it to ubuyashiki Sama only if we get caught violating demon hunter conduct."

"Understood sir." Me and tomioka kun both said in unison once more just before the room went silent for a few moment just before the old man broke it.

"Very well....now you Ena San can you please step outside for a moment I need to talk to tomioka san in private please." Oh umm that is alright I just nodded and stood up going to take my leave for now I'll be back when they call for me.

"Oh yes of course! If you need me I won't be far I've actually never been here before so It would be fun to go look around I'll be back!"