"Me." he said firmly, leaning closer.

I huffed, looking away. "You're not my parent to tell me what to do."

Harry's nostrils were flaring and I knew he was about to snap at me right now before Niall spoke first.

"So, Rebecca, are you excited for coming to work tomorrow again?"

"No, but I'm ready to drink that wine behind Jack's back." I laughed, Niall copying me.

"Good days!" he said with a grin.

"So that's what you two have been doing during work? Drinking secretly wine?" Hannah raised a brow.

"Yeah, so?" Niall shrugged.

"Yeah, it's nothing important to worry about, right Harry?" I sarcastically said.

Harry rolled his eyes once more, causing me and Niall to let a snort while Hannah softly giggled. After a few more minutes, we finally entered the club.

The loud music and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled the air around me, making me grimace. The mousic was fine actually, but that awful smell literally burned my nose. Harry was following me from behind while Hannah was in front of me and Niall was leading us through the crowd to the bar.

I sat between Harry and Niall and I had to say that they were in two completely diffrrent moods. Niall was all too happy and excited to party and have fun, while Harry on the other hand was all too moody and bored to death. However, he had already drank two bottles of tequila and he looked sober. While me...I was hardly swallowing down a sip of tequila.

I elbowed slightly Harry, getting his attention. He was staring at the bottle in front of him for 5 minutes now and he hadn't spoke to me, wich really worried and confused me.

"Hey, you're okay?" I said loudly to his ear so he could hear me.

"There's no need to yell, I can hear you clearly, you know." he said to me, making me blush.

"Sorry," I innocently smiled. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just find this party too boring." he shrugged before taking a long sip of his tequila.

"Okay, do you want to dance?" I suggested.

He shook his head before taking another sip, ignoring me completely. Frustrated, I turned my head to the other side and focused on Niall and Hannah that were laughing at something.

"Hey Rebecca, you wanna dance?" Hannah yelled so I could hear her through the music.

"Sure," I said, standing up from the chair.

I felt a hand wrapping around my arm and pulling me back to my seat. I furrowed my brows and turned to look at Harry giving me a warning look.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Where you think you're going?" he demanded, studying my face with his green intimidating eyes.

"To the dancefloor with Hannah." I jerked my arm away. "Now, excuse me."

I quickly walked over to the dancefloor with Hannah holding tightly my hand. We started dancing, the music making me lose control and move my body on the rythm.

Niall appeared a few minutes later, wrapping an arm around Hannah's waist and holding her close. I smiled at the sight of them, but felt my heart cracking since Harry wasn't here to hold me like that. I moved my gaze and glanced at him. He was still sitting on the bar, his back facing me and his head tilting back as he took more sips of his drink.

Hannah wrapping an arm around my neck and kissing my cheek dragged me out of my thoughts. Niall stood in front of us and rose his phone, grinning at us.

"Let's take a picture." Harrah said as she scooted closer to me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and took her hand in mine as we both smiled at the camera (picture on the side). Niall took the picture and gave us a thumbs-up before shoving the phone in his pocket.

As Hannah danced with Niall and I kept moving my body next to them, too focused on enjoying the moment, I suddenly felt my arm burning. I frowned and stopped moving as I tried to look at my arm, but it was really difficult with all those lights in the room and the darkness.

I looked around, trying to find Harry when I felt more pain coursing me through my arm. My arm felt numb and the burning got worse. I quickly told Niall that I'm going to find Harry and he nodded before rushing to the bar. My eyes widened when Harry wasn't there. He was missing from his spot and it only worried me.

I felt like the flesh on my arm was slowly being ripped open and that made me leave a low groan of pain from my lips. I couldn't wait for Harry to come and since I couldn't find him, I quickly started pushing through the crowd and headed towards the restrooms.

Pushing the door open with my shoulder, I shoved myself in. My eyes widened when I saw a couple making out against the wall, the girl wearing only her bra and tight, short skirt and the guy only in his jeans.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry!" I said and covered my eyes with my hands before turning completely around. "I'm sorry, I didn't know-,"

"Heeey, calm down, you can join us if you waaant." the guy slurred, showing me he was drunk to the bone.

I shook my head and turned around, an idea coming to my head. "Why don't you go to the men's restroom? You can do whatever you want there without anyone interrupting." I said quickly, moving my hands.

"Sounds good." the blonde girl said before kissing the guy once more. "C'mon," she said as she took his hand in hers and dragged him out of the room, both of them laughing loudly.

I bent over the sink and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes, trying to control the pain. I opened my eyes to look at my reflection in the mirror.

The scream that came past my lips wasn't caused only by the deep, bleeding scratch on my arm. No. It was also caused by the black figure that was standing right behind me, glaring at me with red eyes and a knife in his hand, threating to stab me.

_____________________________________

A/N: Oh oh.

What the hell is happening?

And where the fuck is Harry?

Let me know what you think? Plz vote and comment? Thank you all for reading and loving this story! I love you all babeees xx