"Where the fuck is he?" Harry said, looking around.

"He'll come, calm down, please." I said calmly, giving him a warning look.

He sighed and crossed his arms, looking around. I looked down at the jacket I was resting on my forearm. I really wanted to have fun tonight but that feeling inside of me that kept warning me about Harry brought anxiety in my abdomen.

"Hey, sorry we're late." Niall appeared, wearing a leather jacket, white tee and skinny black jeans. He looked handsome with his blonde hair pushed back.

"It's okay, we just got here." I assured, gaining a sarcastic huff by Harry. I shot him a glare that he gladly accepted with a smirk before refocusing on Niall and Hannah.

"It's so nice to see you, Rebecca." Hannah said with a bright smile as she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"It's nice to see you too." I smiled.

"How can you walk? Weren't you supposed to be in the hospital?" Hannah whispered in my ear, tightening her grip around.

I gulped. "I'll tell you later." I whispered back.

"No-this is crazy, how can you-," she was cut off by me pulling back before I had to answer her questions.

"I love this dress on you." I said, taking her hand in mine.

She was wearing a black tight dress that showed her curves and black high heels. Her blonde hair were falling in front her chest, her loose curls turning into a shape of waves wich fit her perfectly.

"T-thanks," she laughed awkwardly. "You look great." she queezed my hand a little too tightly.

"Wow, there are so many people here tonight." Niall said surprised as he took a step back to look at the front of the line. "We're gonna have to wait for at least 10 minutes."

"It's okay, at least we're gonna have so much fun when we enter!" Hannah cheered, squeezing my hand once more.

"Yeah, what a great time to live." Harry rolled his eyes.

I glared the side of his head as he purposely avoided my gaze. Sighing, I turned my attention to Niall who was talking with Hannah about last night's party.

"Hannah, he did not call me after he left." Niall said annoyed.

"But there's no way he made it home alone, he was drunk as hell." she claimed.

"Well, seems like he wasn't that drunk." Niall nodded behind us.

Me and Hannah turned around to look at who Niall was reffering too. My eyes widened when I saw Stefan talking to a brunette girl, looking really hot. Hannah's mouth fell open and her blue eyes widened. We both turned to look at Niall again.

"No fucking way!" Hannah said surprised.

"Yeah, he really knows how to handle alcohol." Niall smirked and glanced behind us at Stefan once.

"Well, maybe he can teach me how to do it too." I chuckled.

Suddenly, Harry's gaze was on me, and it was really intense. I looked uo at him to find him giving me a weird look wich was quickly changed into a cold stare that confused me. I furrowed my brows but before I could ask him, he turned his gaze somewhere else, jaw set and muscles there tensing.

"I bet you're gonna be the sober in the group either way, Rebecca." Niall teased.

I chuckled. "Don't be so sure."

"For the first time, I agree with him." Harry spoke. "You're not getting drunk tonight." he gave me a warning look.

"Says who?" I raised a brow.