I still don't understand how you can have feelings for someone else when you already have a mate," Sophia added. 

"I'd say maybe because I tried to reject Hunter, but I've had these small feelings for Greg before that." 

"Whoa, what! You rejected Alpha Hunter!" Sophia screamed. 

"Shut it! Mom can hear." 

"Mom's in deep sleep, we could blast heavy metal and she'd still sleep through it. Now tell me about you rejecting the Alpha! Shouldn't you be in pain?" She scanned over my body.

"No, because It didn't work. Apparently the big mighty Alpha can't be rejected."

"Weird," Sophia muttered. 

"Yup." 

"I still think you're making a mistake with Greg. He has a mate out there and she's not you." My sister's words had a big affect on me but I tried to ignore it. 

"He thinks I'm his mate. Maybe, just maybe the heavens are giving me a second chance." I couldn't even believe my own words. 

"Impossible." Sophia stated, and I agreed. 

Feeling desperate, I ask, "Don't I deserve to be happy?" 

Sophia stood by my room door, preparing her self to leave. 

"Doesn't Greg?" 

I looked down at my hands feeling ashamed. Maybe my sisters right. I'm only going to end up hurting Greg. 

"What did you say, when he asked you?" 

Looking back up at her, I knew exactly what she was referring to. When he asked me out. 

"I said yes." 

*        *        *

 "Now class, you know the drill. 10 laps around the track. Now!" 

Groans were heard through out the class, but nonetheless everyone complied. 

"Ms. Edwards, can I see you for a second?" 

I waited till all the other students left towards the track until I finally approached Mrs. Ballot. 

"Congratulations Rosalyn, you're the first student to ever miss the daily 10." Each word was dripping with mockery. 

My teacher's words did not only confuse me, but also irritate me early. 

Not only does Mrs.Ballot refuse to call me Rose, she also has it out for me. Never does she smile, only smirk. Never does she appreciate, only complain. 

I'm starting to think she's related to Hunter. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked sweetly. 

"You've been called down to the office, take your stuff along with you." Mrs. Ballot didn't wait for my reply as she walked ahead and started yelling at the slow runners. 

I changed from my gym clothes and into my regular ones in no time. Shoving all my stuff into my back pack, I did a short trip to my locker before starting on my way to the office. 

On the top of my head, I couldn't think of any reason to why I would be called down to the office. 

"Can I help you?" Turning towards the voice, I see the office Secretary looking over her desk. 

"Umm.. Yeah. I was called down?" 

The lady looked down, then back up. 

"Nope. Unless your name is David Miller and your a blonde haired boy." The lady gave a sweet smile in which I returned.