Alternate Ending 1

//in which Kirishima doesn't die as early and Deku and Bakugou beat Shigaraki and One For All

5 YEARS LATER

"Pfft.. Eijirou look Nayuki obviously wants to be the next number one hero." Katsuki said picking up their son. (Let's just say they had him through a quirk. mpreg ain't my thing guys) "We don't even know what his quirk is yet Suki- I mean he is going to be four soon though. What if he doesn't have one?"

"I wanna fly like daddy!" Nayuki said throwing his hands up in the air. "Hell yeah you do!" Bakugou said holding him up. He kinda flew thanks to his explosions. "Or or- get all cool and sharp like daddy!" Nayuki cheered. He was a very cute kid. He looked a bit more like Katsuki, with the exception of black hair, but his personality was a 50/50 mix of the two. "I'm sure you'll get something like that Yuki-" Kirishima said picking him up from Bakugou.

After awhile the two of them put Nayuki to bed. He started Preschool tomorrow and Katsuki and Eijirou had work. "Jeez.. he's getting big huh?" Eijirou said throwing on a tank top and some boxers as Katsuki was doing the same. "Yeah he is.. makes me feel old." Kirishima laughed. "You're not- you're like 23 Suki." The red head giggled and wrapped his arms around the ash blonde's waist.

Katsuki pulled Eijirou closer and kissed his cheek. "Yeah I know.. It's all so surreal to me still. You know what I mean right? Like what happened before we graduated.. If you hadn't blocked that hit I'd be gone for sure and if I hadn't gotten to you in time well you know.." the ash blonde stopped a bit melancholy. "Suki.. you know I try not to think about the what ifs. All that matters now is you and Nayuki. All that's in the past and remember.. we promised not to take super dangerous jobs because of that.. even though sometimes we don't have a choice.." he whispered.

"I know.. sometimes I have these nightmares though.. like I couldn't save you or sometimes I dream of a little boy that looks just like me actually." He sighed and smiled as they got to bed. "Maybe I'm just crazy.." Kirishima leaned over and kissed his lips softly. "You're not crazy Suki- you've been through a lot. We both have." He said yawning and pulling the ash blonde closer to him. Katsuki nodded and relaxed as he held his husband back. "Tch.. I'm just overthinking. Don't worry about it dumb hair."

"Pfft- I can't not worry blasty~ I love you Katsuki.."

"I know you do.. I love you too Eijirou.."

Not a minute later did the two hear an explosion and hear Nayuki scream.

"Great he got your quirk Suki-"

"Oh shit- I smell something burning."

They both bolted up.

"I was way off. He's definitely a combination-"

"Ha! That's my boy! You can harden and cause explosions!"

"Daddy teach me how to fly!"

That year Katsuki and Eijirou had to replace a lot of furniture and doors.