Chapter 21: What happened

KIRISHIMA POV
I messed up big time, before I knew it, I was being warped to some strange place with the girl who took my blood. I was given a choice. Go with them and ensure Bakugou's safety, as he was their real target, or have them use me instead. Of course I couldn't let them take him. Katsuki is my soulmate. I'd do anything for him. Sure I was having bad thoughts earlier that night , and I instantly regretted them, because everything else was a blur.
Katsuki wrote to me, but I wasn't allowed to answer and when I did I started to hate myself for it. I wrote something cruel in hopes Bakugou would hate me and forget about me. Being tortured and tested wasn't fun. I was starting to lose my mind and eventually I just did. Time passed by and I was officially dubbed ready by the villains.

NORMAL POV
Over the course of two years Bakugou had not ever stopped looking for his soulmate. He couldn't have been dead, because if your soulmate died you'd lose one of your senses. Bakugou had not and neither had Kirishima. Everyday after class or training, the ash blonde would set out patrolling the city endlessly until he was exhausted. Kirishima on the other hand was being tortured and brainwashed by the league of villains.

KIRISHIMA POV
I have no idea how long I've been down here, but it's been enough time that my hair wasn't completely red anymore. One thing's for sure. I could not let Katsuki find me. I might completely break. He would hate me now. I threw away the fantasies of becoming a hero. Red Riot was no more. I had become the opposite of what I was supposed to be all for him, but how could he understand?

I loved him. I still do really, but heroes are meant to destroy villains and that's what I was forced to be, a villain.

BAKUGOU POV
I was looking for Eijirou again. As I always did anyway. I had one week before graduating UA. I laughed a little reminiscing my first year with Eijirou still with me. I looked at the necklace that said Red Riot and started to tear up. I went to the park where we met almost four years ago and sat on the swings. It couldn't be helped right? I missed him. I regret every day I haven't found him. I was going to be an official hero soon, but I couldn't even save the one person who meant everything to me.
I continued thinking of my last lead to where my soulmate might be. The league of villains was probable. If I could get a few people to help me, maybe I could infiltrate them.

//short chapter but plot c: