Chapter 3: Say Something

The past few hours had made Kirishima anxious. It was actually ridiculous how nervous he was and he hated himself for it. What he was about to do was not manly to him. Once Bakugou found out it was him, he was bound to hate him for not saying something. Then again what if he had told him? Would Katsuki even be his friend? Dare he say they would already be dating. His face was flushed just thinking about it.

Bakugou on the other hand wanted to make things right. He had a soulmate yes- but then again there was Kirishima. If given the choice he would honestly pick Eijirou. He knew him well, almost too well, he loved that stupid looking smile, and he was the only person who dared to get close to him. All in all the red head never gave up on him and although Bakugou would never admit that he was forever grateful for it.

About an hour later the bell rang and school was out. "Hey let's go get pizza and hit up the arcade!" Kaminari said looking overly excited. "Sure I guess it could be fun-" Sero said and Jirou nodded in agreement. "Heck yeah! I'm so gonna best you in air hockey!" Mina exclaimed as Bakugou and Kirishima just didn't really respond. To be fair Bakugou had plans on the roof and Kirishima was totally zoned out, because of those plans. "Can't go- Got some shit to do.." Bakugou muttered and left to head to the roof.

Kirishima shook his head. "I can't go either. I'm so behind on homework. Mr. Aizawa is going to kill me if he finds out." He smiled a bit skittish as he got up and headed to the bathroom quickly. He messed up his hair and let it hang down like it did naturally. If he was going to do this he might as well look the part. He sighed and picked up an all black hoodie from his gym bag and put it on over his school uniform. The red head popped his hood up and began walking up to the roof now. He was ready or at least he thought he was.

Bakugou was sitting there waiting. He wasn't being impatient for once, but the clock felt like it was going extra slow for whatever reason. He sat near the edge and looked out at the sky momentarily. He saw his friends walking out to go on one of their stupid outings, but Kirishima wasn't there. His curiosity was a bit piqued on to where he was. About a minute or two later he heard the door to the roof open. The blonde took a deep breathe and turned around only to see some guy, definitely around his height, with a hood over their head.

The blonde walked over and bowed. It was very out of character for him. "I'm sorry.. about this past year or so. I shouldn't have just made you meet me and then not talk to you again.. I just wanted to say sorry again, because I already think I'm interested in someone else." Bakugou said picking his head back up. He then realized how bad he had just fucked up.

The red haired teen felt like his heart had just been shattered. He was hurt or maybe devastated was a better word. Kirishima didn't want to, but he felt tears stinging the sides of his eyes. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't. Obvious tears started making their way down Kirishima's cheeks. The red head turned and started to run before even revealing himself to the ash blonde. He didn't expect for Bakugou to pull him back. The hood dropped and Katsuki looked almost awestruck as he realized who was currently running out of his grasp in tears.

"Eijirou Kirishima What the fuck..?"

//it's a bit shorter but eh I like to update quickly also also special thanks to my wifey Jayme for encouragement and also smoll_rock on Instagram if you wanna find me or dm on Instagram my account is @/rantaro.amami