Chapter 13: ..but I wanted to.

YO SMUT WARNING

Bakugou and Kirishima were both currently in their underwear in a hotel room that Bakugou sort of got them for Christmas. The mood was a mixture of lust and nervousness to get to the point. Kirishima trusted Bakugou with his entire being and so they finally started making out again.

KIRISHIMA POV
Bakugou was hovering over me as his hands traced around my sides and down into my underwear. He was such a damn tease! He was playing with my waistband before slowly taking my underwear off completely. Seeing him want me like this was honestly a turn on and it was apparent I was excited now. Katsuki took off his own underwear and I was sort of relieved. Being the only one fully exposed was super embarrassing. "Woah.. Eiji, you're pretty impressive. Absolutely perfect.." Bakugou said drifting his attention to my flustered face. "I- I mean you're gorgeous Katsuki.." I stuttered out before he shook his head and smirked.

BAKUGOU POV
Kirishima's body was damn perfect and it's super cliche, but I'm definitely in love with his everything. I was getting a bit hesitant although I didn't know what I was doing really. I kissed down Kirishima's neck and reached down to start stroking him. His moans were like music to my ears. What I didn't expect was Eijirou to start taking the lead. He switched positions and kissed down my chest, to my stomach, and ended the kissing with my thighs. "Dear God Eiji.. Just get to it already-" I said letting my inner teenage horniness talk. "Anything for my prince~" Kirishima said kissing the tip of my dick before moving his mouth onto it. After not even a minute I was definitely losing my shit. How was he so good at this!?

NORMAL POV
"Ah god Kiri I might come if you keep this up.." Bakugou muttered as he tried to contain his moaning. Kirishima only lifted his head up and smirked a little. He didn't expect to be the top, but he was really sexually frustrated now. "Katsuki.. you have lube right?" The red head said as Bakugou was grinding against him due to his own sexual needs. "Check the drawer.." Kirishima pulled it out and lubes himself up before using it on two of his fingers. He'd never done this but he knew he had to prepare his boyfriend.

After stretching Bakugou out, he lofted him up a little and kissed the top of his forehead. "D- damn Eiji.. just do it." The ash blonde said losing his usual tough guy composure. Kirishima nodded and slowly inserted himself into Bakugou. Katsuki let out a small grunt as Kirishima started thrusting in and out. God Bakugou was so tight around his dick. He was panting heavily as Bakugou was moaning without a care anymore. "Ah- Ei- Eijirou-! I'm so close.." Bakugou moaned out as Kirishima was starting to reach his climax as well. "Ah.. god Katsuki-! Me too!" He almost yelled out as he came in Bakugou. Bakugou in turn came on himself and Kirishima. Kirishima was still breathing heavily as he pulled out and instantly fell into his boyfriend's arms.

END OF THE SMUT

"Damn Eiji.. I guess we finally did it.."

~Time Skip because I cant write smut sorry~

The rest of the night was just the two of them cuddling. Kirishima did attempt to change the sheets and stuff, but to put it in short Bakugou was sore as it was his first time after all. He was a little thrown off by him not taking the dominant role, but maybe next time. The next morning the red head woke up next to Bakugou and smiled. He wouldn't have minded waking up to this every morning. He kissed Bakugou's cheek which caused the other teen to wake up.

"Mmm.. Eiji what time is it?" Bakugou mumbled and wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter. "Well it's 10 am. You still tired Suki?" Kirishima said sitting up with Bakugou still clinging to him. "Heh- I mean kinda." He yawned and sat up as well. "Ah.. did you want to shower? Or do you need help cuz you know.." Eijirou tried not to giggle. This was pretty embarrassing to be honest. "Nah I can get up-" Bakugou said wincing as he stood up. "If you say so hot head-" Kirishima said laughing a little. "Are you coming or not?" Bakugou blushed a little. "Oh you wanted to take one together?" The red head said blushing a light pink. "Uh huh- I mean only if you want.. I mean I've seen you naked now and all so it doesn't matter!"  the blonde shyly announced. "Ah.. yeah you're right." Kirishima smiled at his boyfriend and took a shower. The start of the year was truly eventful to say the least.

"Damn right I am.."

//that was bad only fluff and slightly making out stuff after this shit lol