Chapter 16: My Hero

After all that happened with Kirishima's parents the two of them, especially Kirishima, were mentally drained. Physically exhausted wasn't too far out of the question either. All in all both of the teens legit needed a break. Unfortunately school was starting up again after the weekend. Bakugou and Kirishima headed back to the dorms the day before they needed to be back for school and were just generally lounging around in Bakugou's room.

"Hey Suki.. if we get married whose last name would we use?" The red head said rather innocently. This only made the ash blonde blush of course. "Huh!? Why bring that up now? We're literally in the middle of a match!" He said putting down his controller and looking at his boyfriend instead of his Switch. "I was just wondering.. I think about you a lot I guess. That's not too weird is it?" Kirishima smiled his absolute sweetest and blushed slightly.

Katsuki still got thrown off by that gorgeous smile. " I mean.. I guess not- Well it doesn't really matter to me I guess." The slightly taller shrugged. "Eijirou and Katsuki Bakugou or Eijirou and Katsuki Kirishima?" The slightly shorter said all sing song like. "Katsuki Kirishima has a nice ring to it.." he muttered out reluctantly. "But! It's not like we're going to get married anytime soon- We have almost two more years of school left Eiji."

"I know but I can still think about it-". The red head pouted and started playing with Bakugou's hair as someone knocked on Bakugou's door. Kirishima got up and answered. "Uh hello who are you..?" He said as Bakugou got up to stand behind him. "Hello Kirishima.. Oh and his anger issued boyfriend is here too." the other blonde smiled creepily and added. "I'm Himiko Toga! I just wanted to give you a heads up!" She kept smiling."Just get to it.. What do you want?" Kirishima sighed heavily. "Oh simple, you see I need to borrow your blood!" She said almost smirking. "Why's tha-" Kirishima said as Himiko touched him anyway.

Out of instinct, Bakugou pushed her back and locked the door. "What the hell was that all about?! I'll fucking kill that weirdo!" Bakugou said as Kirishima just shook his head. "Was she even a student here?" The red head said before the door was suddenly kicked down by her. "You guys just have no manners! I only wanted a little bit of blood, but now I think I'll take you both back with me to punish you!" The blonde girl laughed as Kirishima hardened and broke her needle. She then aimed for Bakugou, but Kirishima pushed him out of the way and wasn't able to harden in time. The long needle had struck him on his thigh. "Now I'm fuckin' pissed!" Bakugou yelled as his boyfriend was unable to move. The ash blonde boy exploded near the darker blonde's face as she pulled the needle out of Kirishima's thigh and retreated. "Thanks boys! That's all I needed!" She blew a kiss and busted out of the dorms before everyone was aware.

BAKUGOU POV
God damn it! Was I that useless that I couldn't protect the person that meant the most to me?! I rushed over to Eijirou and picked him up over my shoulder. He seemed pretty unconscious from mass blood loss and his breathing was super slow. "Fuck! Someone get Aizawa!" He yelled as he bought his boyfriend down to the lounge and called for an ambulance. Denki and Mina ended up getting Aizawa and I had to explain what happened. Everyone seemed worried. Eijirou was honestly the glue and optimism that held the class together. Everyone's morale was really low.

The ambulance came and even though I wanted to go Aizawa told me to stay to help the police catch the girl who did it. I was pissed and wanted to kill her myself. How fucking dare that bitch touch my Eijirou! "Bakugou you really need to calm down. Kiri will be okay.. We just have to believe he'll make a quick recovery." Mina said trying to make me feel better. "I have to go see him.. Help me sneak out."

NORMAL POV
"I think that can be arranged." Mina smirked. Denki and Sero essentially were distracting the teachers, as Mina did the rest of the class. Bakugou snuck out the window and looked at his necklace for a second. "Red Riot.. I'm coming.." he said pulling up his hood and running to the nearest train station. Thanks to him overhearing the teachers talk he knew exactly where his boyfriend was. He got on the train and about a half hour later continued to run until he arrived at the hospital.

"I need to see Eijirou Kirishima!" The ash blonde said to the nurse. "Kirishima is not allowed visitors at this time." She said rolling her eyes. "I'm his boyfriend a- and his fiancé you have to let me in!" He said to the nurse blushing ever so slightly. "Fine- but he's currently in a coma-like state. He's unresponsive as well, so please be aware of that." The nurse said bringing Bakugou to his boyfriend's room and leaving him there.

Katsuki rushed to his side and grabbed his hand. He had never felt more pathetic in his life. "Eiji.. I- I'm sorry.. This is all my fault for being weak." He whispered and started to tear up. Kirishima was unconscious still and connected to a bunch of tubes and an IV. "When you wake up, I promise I'll make it up to you." Katsuki said as he swore he felt Kirishima squeeze his hand.

"You're my hero Eiji.."