Epilogue

We spent a long time together. In every single life we had, whether we were soulmates or strangers we ended up together. My soul was drifting aimlessly as I awaited for your return. I could have moved on, but I wanted to be born in the same era as you. I sometimes felt like your guardian angel, just watching you. I heard everything you said, when you visited. Every time you bought me flowers and cried. It was a bit painful, but you smiling for me was worth it in the end. I had always hoped you'd find another and I'm glad you did. You still visited me at least every time my birthday passed. I can only hope next time it's me that can be your sunshine. I know you never let me go, truly. I'm forever grateful you come to visit me time to time in your dreams as well. You probably don't know that's actually me. That's okay though Katsuki. I am aware once more. I always forget until either of us wind up here again. I want next time to be different. I always say that I know. It's not always tragic for us. Last time it was and it still pains me, the last you saw of me was horrible. I apologize deeply for that. I hope my smile in the end gave you some sort of peace. I was very happy to see your smile in the very end. My last moments weren't so bad, because of you Katsuki. I think it's nearing the end again, or maybe a new beginning is a better way of putting it. I've been waiting so long for this moment. You were a great hero this time. If it's possible in our next life, I would like to grow up to become one too. Maybe just growing up in general would be nice as well. As I was thinking about all of this I appeared in your last dream. You were a teenager again and it's as if you knew your time was coming. You smiled at me and held me as if I never left. It was almost like a small slice of heaven, which I always refuted that option. Heaven is where you are.

I know that I'll see you really soon Katsuki

//hi hi go read the sequel book lol

umm I cried my eyes out writing this and well I guess instead of being cliche and killing Bakugou because he was sad I kept him alive in Kirishima's honor and yes he found someone else I'll leave it up to interpretation but remember Todoroki saying it'd be nice to have a soulmate.. yeah haha but who knows? Maybe I'll have a few specials after this epilogue but seriously if you want more go read the sequel book c: I love you all so much. Thank you for reading lovelies!! <3