Chapter 4: Say Anything

Kirishima POV

My chest started to hurt and I started feeling so sick all of the sudden. Bakugou loving someone else made made me feel as if my whole world had crashed. Maybe if I would have told him sooner I wouldn't be crying and trying to run away. I shouldn't have let it go on like this for so long. I just didn't want to ruin the friendship and progress we made with each other. I can only blame myself for falling so hard.. in multiple ways that is...

NORMAL POV

"Kirishima it's seriously you?" Bakugou said keeping a hold of the red head's wrist as he still kept trying to pull away. "Yeah it was- so can you just let me go already! You just said you like someone else so just let go!" Kirishima said very much so out of character, but that was to be expected. The poor boy had just had his heart broken. It's very unfortunate that this was all a huge misunderstanding, because the worst had yet to come.

After finally breaking away from the ash blonde, the red head had tumbled backwards and slipped off and over the railing. It was way too fast and Bakugou had tried to reach out to him. Their fingers had brushed against each other, but neither of them could grab on. Kirishima was falling and he only realized it to the point where only his head and chest could harden in time to prevent major injuries there. His left leg and right arm were screaming in pain.

The shock had sent him straight into a panic in which he passed out a few seconds later. Bakugou was in a state of straight fear and panic. He didn't get to explain anything. He ran through the halls to the entrance and screamed for an instructor. He sprinted to Kirishima and picked him up over his shoulder immediately before bringing him to the nurse's office with his home room teacher Aizawa, who had thankfully been grading papers when he heard Bakugou scream.

The two of them made it to Recovery Girl's office in which she patched Kirishima up. Yet he was still passed out and had managed to break his leg pretty bad. Bakugou was still in a weird state of worry. He had never cared about anyone this much. He knew when Kirishima woke up he would have to explain everything to him and Kirishima himself had some explaining to do as well.

Time passed on for a little bit and after maybe two hours the red head finally had opened his eyes only to see a sleeping blonde's hand intertwined with his own. He tried to recollect what had happened but a couple of things were kind of blank. 'Wait- who was this guy? Yeah he is certainly gorgeous, but who is he?' Kirishima was confused until he thought about it pretty hard. 'Katsuki Bakugou looked a little older, but we met at the park last week.' The red head tried to get up, but his leg was throbbing. He had no clue what happened.

"Katsuki..?" He said to himself feeling a bit awkward calling someone by their first name, but this guy was his soulmate and their hands were intertwined. There had to be a reason for all of this. Bakugou's eyes fluttered open and he almost was immediately blushing. Katsuki was not something he was used to hearing yet. "Uh hey Kiri.. I'm sorry about everything.. I-" Bakugou said before was cut off. "Hey Bakugou um Katsuki?" Kirishima said blatantly confused. "Where are we?" He said looking to him. "We're in the nurse's office at UA.. Now seriously just let me talk for a damn-" Once more the blonde was cut off.

"Wait what?! You got into UA? That's so cool Katsuki!" Kirishima cheered confused to why he was here. "Wait.. how did I get here? My memory feels a bit hazy actually.. Did I get in too? Woah woah.." he looked at his reflection from the mirror above the sink across from them. "My hair is red now?" He said even more confused and conflicted as he unconsciously squeezed Bakugou's hand. "Hey Katsuki are we dating..?" He said a sudden blushing mess.

Bakugou's cheeks were dusted pink. Kirishima had said Katsuki like it was nothing. It was very apparent Kirishima had lost the last four months worth of memories, or he said they met a week ago, so maybe the whole damn year. Bakugou was distraught and angry for whatever reason. "KIRISHIMA GOD DAMN IT SHUT YOUR FACE AND LEMME TALK!!" The read head just nodded and smiled a little. He would be the only one to smile after getting yelled at. "You lost at least a year's worth of memories, you fell off the roof after we borderline had an argument, and your right leg is kind of broken. Let's see um.. you got into UA and I just found out today you're my soulmate. I forgot what you looked like.. and I wanted to say sorry or whatever.. because if I wasn't so much of a pussy I would've asked you out earlier."

The slightly shorter of the two tried to wrap his head around everything. "Ah I see.. Then I guess I didn't tell you we were soulmates." He sighed. "I wrote to you for a week straight and nothing.. I was pretty down about it, but you're here now right?" Kirishima smiled so sweetly, Bakugou felt an immense pain in his heart. Kirishima thought it was a week, but it was over a year he ignored him like that. He felt like the world's biggest asshole now. "Kirishima.. I'm sorry for not writing.. and if and when you get your memories back I'll explain better. For now can we start over?" Bakugou said as Kirishima sat up, nodded, and bought him into a hug.

"I would love to Katsuki."

//vote for memories back or not just comment
He'll be an amnesiac for at least the next chapter so no rush