Chapter 8: ..love you.

Kirishima's eyes widened and he just started crying while hiding in Bakugou's shoulder. The blonde just held him tight. It was probably a lot of emotions to handle all at once for Kirishima. He felt loved. He had made lots of friends sure? But this was something more. Katsuki loved him. He peeked up and looked at his soulmate with his usual sweet smile. "I love you too Katsuki Bakugou." He said with no hesitation. It felt so right to say. The red head wrapped his arms around the blonde's chest and was completely content.

"Good- then I think now would be the best time to ask this since you're starting to remember. Eiji would you..? Would you be my boyfriend?" Bakugou said pulling away a little to see Kirishima's face. Both of them were absolute blushing messes. "Of course Suki- I was wondering when you were going to ask." The slightly shorter said kissing his cheek to absolutely confirm it. "Good then I guess there's no reason to hide that we're a thing right? I want to show off how fucking perfect you are." Bakugou said looking to the side still blushing.

That only caused Kirishima to giggle. "I only believe those compliments, because I know you wouldn't lie to me Suki." He said attempting to get up, but forgot about his leg and started falling. The slightly taller grabbed him quick and kneeled down in front of him. "Get on Eiji- I don't need you getting hurt again." Bakugou said as the red head nodded and got on his back. "Thanks Suki.. you're way too sweet!" He blushed and leaned his head on Bakugou's shoulder. "Shut it Eiji- I mean thanks I guess.." he sighed. "Fuck! I swear you're making me soft weird hair-" he said only walking faster.

"Are we heading back to the dorms? It's only barely noon now." Kirishima said pressed against Bakugou's back still. "Doesn't matter to me. I don't really care what we do." The red head suddenly kissed the back of the ash blonde's head. Bakugou was happy Kirishima couldn't see his face right now. Kirishima was just way too cute for this. "I guess I don't mind either. I just like being with you Katsuki." He said smiling. "Damn it Eiji you gotta stop with this cutesy shit! I seriously might explode." The slightly taller said being blatantly honest. He loved the stupid cute stuff Eijirou would do but it definitely messed with his self image too.

"Aw come on Blasty- Don't tell me I'm seriously embarrassing you." Kirishima said poking Bakugou's cheek. "Maybe I will just blow up now.." The blonde murmured which only caused his boyfriend to giggle. Kirishima happy made him happy. It was really simple. A few minutes later they ended up back at the dorms. UA really wasn't that far away from everything, although it did look a little secluded. "My dorm or yours Eiji?" Bakugou said looking to the side to see his stupid friends staring. "God damn it just come out ya losers!" He said as Sero, Denki, and Mina tumbled out of an opening in the hallway.

"So are you guys like a thing now?" Sero said being the brave one to ask. "Yep!" Kirishima smiled happily as Bakugou just sighed heavily. "Duuuuuuude- so you guys really are soulmates! Congrats!" Denki said hugging them both, only for Bakugou to push him off. "Well that makes like half the squad taken now." Mina said happily as she imagined all the scenarios she could make happen. She was a horrible fangirl in all honesty. "So how did it happen? Did you guys ya know do it?" Denki winked as Kirishima blushed and shook his head no. "Fuck no- first of all I wouldn't do that shot here and second Eiji's leg is broken dumb ass!"

Bakugou wondered how he even acquired all these dumb asses as friends. He would never admit it, but at least they made life a little bit more interesting. "What about you fuckface? Did you and Jiro charge each other off or whatever the hell an aux cord and a phone charger do?" Bakugou smirked. Denki instantly blushed and shook his head. "Sh- shut up Bakugou- We've done stuff and you don't need to know the details.." he said crossing his arms as the ash blonde only smirked wider and let out a stifled laugh.

"Eh will you guys just shut up already? Romance is overrated." Sero said smiling and rolling his eyes. "Aw it isn't. This stuff is so cute!" Mina said as Kirishima actually started to doze off still clinging to Bakugou's back. "Ay- I think Kiri got tired of all this talking." Denki said poking the red head's cheek to confirm it. "Yep he's completely out." Mina giggled. "Guess we'll leave him to you Bakubro-" Sero said dragging the other two with him. "You better not hurt Kiri or I'll melt your brains Bakugou!" Mina said smiling as they all walked off.

BAKUGOU POV
Thank god those damn idiots finally left. They're so freaking annoying. Guess I can thank Eijirou for falling asleep. He honestly wasn't as heavy as he looked. I wonder if it was because he hasn't eaten the past few days as much. I mean besides this morning. I unlocked my dorm room and laid my now boyfriend on my bed. He was really messing with my head. I really like him, but I'm afraid of changing. I'm not as 'manly and cool' as he thinks. Eijirou changed his whole outlook, but I can't even drop my nasty attitude for him. How pathetic am I?

NORMAL POV
Katsuki crawled in bed next to his boyfriend and stared at him for awhile. He wondered how he got that little scar above his eye and about how he dyed his hair red. He couldn't decide if he liked his hair up or down more. Bakugou supposed it didn't matter really. He took his phone out and snapped a picture of Kirishima's sleeping face. He smiled softly and genuinely before admiring the picture and saving it.

"What have you done to me Eijirou Kirishima?"