Chapter 14: You're Only Mine

School was starting up again soon and to be perfectly honest Kirishima was excited about it. Bakugou, on the other hand, was not. After New Years, the two boys had a whole week to themselves. The two of them were practically inseparable and it was pretty noticeable. The last days of break were approaching and oddly enough Kirishima's parents wanted him to visit.

BAKUGOU POV
We were in my bedroom at my parent's house. Something was definitely up with Eijirou. He was so tense and I had a super anxious feeling about it. It almost hurt. I had felt weird like this a few times before when he was upset. I just really never said anything about it. "Hey Eiji.. Is something bothering you, and don't lie and hide behind that gorgeous smile either. It might work on our idiot friends, but not me." I said turning to him with a half-serious expression.

"Ah geez.. I guess you know me too well, huh Suki?" Kirishima smiled slightly and laid his head in my lap, looking up to me. "It's just.. my parents want me to visit before break ends." He sighed. I remember vaguely seeing a lot of terrible things Eijirou had went through with them. It was probably a soulmate thing I've yet to understand. All in all, his dad was a homophobe and his mom was just a coward that let all the abuse happen. I hated them both and borderline would just have my dumb parents adopt Eiji, if he wasn't my boyfriend I mean.

KIRISHIMA POV
Bakugou was way too good at reading me, but then again I could read him just as well now. "Tell them no and just stay here. I haven't 'officially' met them, but I know they're freaking assholes Eiji- I also know about that crazy girl they forced on you. Honestly, if I was there I would've blew em all up." Bakugou said seeming pissed. I sighed and looked up at him. "I mean.. maybe if your parents and mine all went out for dinner, your parents could maybe talk some sense into them?" I said not feeling to sure of myself. I'm sure mom wouldn't mind, but dad.. he might try something.

"Mmm.. I guess I'll ask dad and the old hag. But! If they pull some crazy shit or they disrespect you I swear to god I'll let them have it!" Katsuki said fuming. He was so manly.. and hotheaded, but standing up for me was such a sweet gesture. I sat up from his lap and kissed his cheek, earning a little blush to spread on his cheeks. "Deal- because I really trust you Katsuki." I smiled, a little less stressed over this whole situation.

NORMAL POV
The ash blonde had went downstairs to talk to his parents about this whole situation. Bakugou had told them everything. Masuru was horrified and Mitsuki was ready to fight Kirishima's parents, much like her hot-headed son. Meanwhile, the red head was texting his parents, asking them to meet him at a restaurant tomorrow. They all agreed and Kirishima specifically asked for it to be just them.

~Time Skip because plot advance~

It was about an hour before they were set to meet up. Bakugou had dressed pretty trendy and semi-formal. He was sure Mina and Kami would be proud. Kirishima dressed pretty semi-formal as well. He left his hair down and was sort of admiring Bakugou's fashion choices. "So- I guess we should head out huh?" The slightly shorter of the two said feeling super anxious, he was even shaking slightly. The latter grabbed his hands and nodded. "Eiji, don't stress over it. I'll be right here by your side okay? We can always just leave. My parents will gladly let you stay here for holidays and stuff. They kind of love you, you know?" Bakugou said trying to be as reassuring as possible.

Kirishima just nodded and squeezed Bakugou's hands a bit. "I know.. it's just the past two years, my father.. he forced a girl on me, because I told him about you and he was so determined to turn me straight that.. he- he did a lot of bad things and in turn I did a lot of bad things to myself a- and.. my mom she knows, but she- she never stopped him Katsuki.." Ah there it was again. Bakugou felt his heart breaking once more. "Eijirou.. you know, if I could take it away, I would." the ash blonde said pulling him into his embrace. "..but I can't so just let me have this lifetime to make it up to you. You're literally my most important person, and after this if you wanna cut contact with them, let's do it. Just trust me though, you need some closure. If not you'll end up an angry asshole like me." Bakugou said rubbing his boyfriend's back.

"You're right.. it's on them if they don't accept me." Kirishima said leaning into Bakugou before heading out with Bakugou's parents. The whole drive there Kirishima held onto Bakugou's hand tightly. They had arrived a few minutes early and waited till finally two dark haired adults and a blonde girl walked up to them and sat down. "Eijirou we bought your fiancé!" His dad said eyeing Bakugou now and smiling.

"It's a shame you bought her really- I've already made your little boy a man." Bakugou winked and smirked without a single fuck given.

//Thank yous for 1k reads!! I try to update a lot for you guys!! Hopefully at the very least once a week when school starts Wednesday!! oDo