Chapter 20: Trouble

Kirishima woke up before Bakugou, which was pretty rare for the most part. To be fair, the ash blonde did literally carry his boyfriend all the way up a mountain covered in snow and ice. The redhead peeked up at him, then observed the room to see if anyone was around. Ojiro looked like he was taking a nap, but other than that nobody was there. He looked back at Katsuki and simply adored his sleeping face for a few moments. Eijirou didn't want to wake up Katsuki, so he simply slipped out of his hold and got up.

KIRISHIMA POV
It was already seven and everyone seemed to be heading out for dinner. I wasn't very hungry and I kind of felt off to be honest. Nowadays I wasn't really too far away from Katsuki, which wasn't a bad thing exactly. I think I needed a moment alone. It feels like everyone is pitying me at this point. I'm not a weak little boy anymore. At least I hope I'm not. I decided to wander around the resort for a bit. My phone started going off like crazy. My father had texted me multiple times about how disappointed he was and how if I didn't sign a marriage document he was going to disown me.

It hurt.. It still hurts...

Even though I shouldn't care anymore it still hurt so much. I had a perfect boyfriend, a bunch of friends who cared, and what seemed to be a bright future. I couldn't see any of it though. The next spam of text I got were from Katsuki. 'Where are you?' 'Did you eat yet?' 'Eiji seriously answer.' 'Damn it!! Eijirou answer your phone!!' 'Sorry- I'm sorry if I did something.' 'Look Eiji I'm scared. Please just call me.' I don't really know why I didn't answer. Maybe this was a sign or maybe I was sick of being weak.

I know Bakugou cared and even loved me to death, but I'm holding him back. He does a lot of things solely for me, when he could've been getting stronger. Those thoughts spread across my head and I unconsciously started walking into the cold. For the first time in a long time, I felt the urge to hurt myself again. I took a pen I had in my jacket and wrote sorry on my arm really big. I love Katsuki, but... I couldn't love myself.

BAKUGOU POV
I woke up pretty cold. Eijirou wasn't there, but I wasn't too worried or at least at first. I thought he was off with Mina or Denki. I was very wrong. I texted him a few times throughout the span of three hours before I lost my shit and ran out of the resort. A couple of people saw me and most likely went and got Aizawa and the other teachers. I started calling him over and over again. I hated this feeling the most. You know when you try your absolute hardest and you still end up being useless? He just wasn't answering and suddenly in big letters sorry was written across my arm.

Fuck I could feel myself starting to have a mental breakdown. My soulmate was about to do something terribly wrong and I wasn't there for him. The feeling was relentless. I started screaming his name as snow kept falling. My only salvation was that maybe the two of us could just die freezing together. I know it sounds drastic, but it hurt.

NORMAL POV
The ash blonde was yelling his heart out, until he saw his boyfriend talking to someone shady. He ran towards them, but before he could it looked like both of them disappeared. "What the fuck!? Eijirou!?" The now broken blonde had lost it. Aizawa and Present Mic came running after Bakugou with a few of his classmates close behind. "Eijirou! He just-! He vanished!" Bakugou said starting to tear up. He fell to his knees and felt heartbroken. Sero and Kaminari ran up and tried to comfort him. "It'll be okay Bakugou.. We'll find him." Kaminari said patting his back. Bakugou was too distraught to fight against those words or push away their helping hand.

TIME SKIP
It had been a week since Kirishima's disappearance and it was obviously taking a toll on Katsuki. He only came out of his room for school and shut himself back in after. Everyone tried looking for leads and some students took turns making sure Bakugou didn't do anything stupid. The heartbroken blonde would get weird marks, almost like cuts or bruises randomly on his body. He wondered if it was Kirishima trying to reach him.

The thought of him getting hurt tore him up inside. Every night the once tough guy of Class- A would be heard sobbing just thinking about his soulmate. It hurt so bad. He picked up a pen and wrote on his arm. 'I love you. Where are you?' In response he got 'Who's this?'

'your boyfriend, soulmate'
'I don't have a boyfriend and my soulmate left me forever ago.'

//hehhhh it'll make more sense once I write Kirishima's POV next chapter