Chapter 2: How Could I Forget?

A few weeks had passed and it was a bit more obvious that Kirishima and his friends were hanging around Bakugou more, but something was terribly off with the ash blonde. Unconsciously Kirishima had stopped writing to him. The most probable reason was because he saw Bakugou almost everyday. The problem was Bakugou didn't know Kirishima was his soulmate.

Kirishima was just sitting in class when he saw the words 'Where are you right now?' appear on his palm. Why the hell was Bakugou writing now? After a whole year of never responding he decided to now while everyone was about to leave for lunch. The red head vaguely put 'at school what's wrong?' The ash blonde then wrote 'Which school idiot?' Kirishima hesitated. 'UA' Bakugou almost jumped out of his seat and everyone was staring at him. "What the fuck are you extras looking at!?" He said as the bell for lunch rung.

Kirishima hid his hand nonchalantly and walked with the whole Bakusquad to the cafeteria. He sighed and wondered if he should just tell Bakugou or show him that the middle schooler he met in the park was him. He decided against it for now. They were finally friends and it seemed Bakugou had a hard time making them.

After sitting down, almost out of nowhere, Bakugou started to awkwardly stare at Kirishima. "Ah Bakubro what's up?" He smiled nervously. "Nothing shitty hair- Are you sure we've never met?" He said rolling his eyes. Kirishima just shook his head. "Maybe.. I mean we all live in the same town. It's not impossible." He smiled sweetly. Technically that didn't count as lying.

Kirishima tried focusing more on Denki and Jirou's conversation on if jpop or kpop was better. "Okay but Kyouka seriously anime openings 'nuff said." Denki smirked. "Have you freaking seen a kpop mv? God no taste-" she rolled her eyes as Kirishima just laughed watching them. Meanwhile, Bakugou felt off. He knew he had a soulmate somewhere in the school now. He wished he would've paid closer attention to what they looked like.

Sero waved his hand in front of Bakugou. "Oi- what do you want tape dispenser?" Bakugou sighed. "You look completely out of it dude-" he leaned in. "-and you've been staring at Kirishima for like five minutes." Sero laughed. "Hey shut up before I punch the smirk off your face!" Sero sighed. "Dude chill if you like him you should tell him." Bakugou blushed ever so slightly. "I don't.. I met my soulmate already." That was a half lie. The blonde did indeed have a small crush on the red head.

"Woah! Bakugou met his soulmate!" Mina announced ease dropping. "Yeah I met them! What the fucks the big idea!?" He said looking to the side. The whole gang was talking about it now. "Kirishima have you met yours?" Denki said leaning on Jirou, who they found out was his awhile ago. "Ah well yes.. but I'm pretty sure he might hate me." the red head said looking nervous. "What the hell? If he hates you he doesn't deserve you!" Mina said.

"A lot of people don't end up with their soulmates. It's no big deal." Bakugou said trying not to look at Kirishima. He did like Kirishima, soulmate or not. "Apparently my soulmate goes here.." Bakugou said rolling his eyes. "Oh really?" Kirishima said playing dumb. "Yep- if I'm being honest I don't remember what he looks like-" Bakugou said sadly. "Woah a guy huh?" Denki blurted out. "Yeah so!? Got a problem with that?!" Bakugou said yelling. "Nope! Haha no way dude.." Denki laughed nervously.

Kirishima sighed and smiled. "Mine is a guy too- No big deal." Bakugou loved that smile. He was unconsciously staring again. Mina smirked. "So Kiri.. What did he look like?" Shit Mina got him. "Ah he was in middle school when we met, but he looks the same. Maybe he got taller." He laughed. Bakugou was jealous. He wanted Kirishima to laugh and smile thinking about him too. If he only knew.

"I think I still have a huge crush on him, but I'm sure he forgot about me awhile ago." Eijirou said playing with a strand of his hair. Katsuki looked away and asked. "If he asked you out would you say yes?" Well Bakugou was his soulmate and crush. He nodded. "Definitely would." The ash blonde looked upset slightly and got up as the bell rang, not uttering another word. He looked pissed the rest of the day.

Who the hell was his soulmate and who the hell did Kirishima like? He scribbled on his hand once more. 'Meet me on the roof after school let's out. I want to talk.' Kirishima looked at his hand and quickly hid it. He wrote back. 'Sure.' God what had he got himself into?

//kpop or jpop? Kamisero or Kamijiro?