Chapter 12: You Didn't Have To

All in all the trip to Bakugou's house was refreshing for both of them. Kirishima got the reassurance he needed and Bakugou got to see his favorite boy happy for a few days. On Christmas Day Bakugou was ready to exchange presents. Kirishima was all cheery and what not, but that was to be expected.

KIRISHIMA POV
Bakugou had given his parents gift cards and a book his dad had wanted. After a little while later I was ready to give Bakugou what I had got him. He seemed like he was saving something for me as well. We walked up to his room and he locked his door, so his nosy mom wouldn't bother us. "So should I give you yours first or..?" I said smiling a bit nervous for whatever reason. "I don't think it matters. You can go first or whatever.." the blonde said holding something behind his back. I dug into one of my bags and pulled out a wrapped box. "Here you go Suki." I smiled happily as he opened it up. The look on Bakugou's face was priceless. He looked kind of impressed. "You got us matching necklaces..?" Bakugou said eyeing the two chains sitting in the box. I nodded and picked his up. "Mine says Ground Zero and yours says Red Riot." I smiled embarrassingly as I watched him put on his. "I love it Eiji." Bakugou smiled so genuinely it made my heart melt.

NORMAL POV
Kirishima had put on his necklace as well. "I'm really glad Katsuki." Eijirou said leaning in for a quick kiss. "Now I guess I should get mine out right? Don't get mad because your gift was way more thoughtful.." Bakugou said pulling a letter from one of the bags he packed. "Um.. I hope you like it." Kirishima looked inside the envelope and almost instantaneously his eyes lit up. That's exactly what Bakugou was aiming for. "I hope it's not too cliche, but your smile lights up my world.. you know?" The blonde was now blushing as the red head had dropped the letter or certificate and tackled him onto his bed.

"Katsuki.. you literally named a star after me and you don't think that's thoughtful enough?" Kirishima was giggling as he kept a tight embrace on his boyfriend. "Well I wanted to do something more special actually so.. for New Year's after the festival Kaminari and the other idiots are making us go to, I booked us a suite at a hot springs. I guess thank my parents, because that's what they got us." Bakugou said looking a bit flushed. "Seriously? I really have the best boyfriend ever.. what did I do to deserve you?" The slightly shorter said smiling sweetly. "I'm thinking the same thing? Some angel decided to be my boyfriend and I honestly don't know how I got this lucky." Bakugou said as the two proceeded to cuddle and keep it pretty pure for at least tonight.

~Time Skip To The Festival~

"Bakubro! Kiri! You made it!" Denki said holding Jirou and Sero's hands. "Well yeah we already said we were coming sparky-" Bakugou said dressed in a yukata. Kirishima was also dressed in one, with his hair down and in a small ponytail just for today. "Hey we should go try and win some stuff before fireworks!" Kirishima said excited and holding his soulmate's hand. Mina nodded. "Sounds like a great way to kill time." She smiled. "Hell yeah! Loser's gotta pay for everyone's food." Denki said leading everyone to the stalls.

Bakugou won a bunch of prizes he didn't want. He surprisingly gave them away to kids running around the festival. Kirishima won Bakugou a stuffed cat, Mina won a bunch of goldfish, Sero won a pair of headphones, Jirou won Denki a giant Pikachu, claiming it looked just like him, and Denki was unlucky enough to be the loser who had to buy everyone food. After picking out food the six of them found a spot away from everyone to watch the fireworks. Bakugou and Kirishima were pretty much holding hands the whole time. The fireworks started and the whole group was holding hands now.

"Happy New Years beautiful.." Bakugou said stepping to the side and kissing his boyfriend under the night sky. Kirishima was infinitely happy. These past few months were the best in his life. It was all because of Katsuki Bakugou. The red head pulled away slowly and looked to the slightly taller. "I'm so in love with you Katsuki." He whispered before kissing him quickly and and dragging him back to their friends. After saying good bye to everyone the two of them had made it to the hotel Bakugou had picked out from his parents for Christmas.

The ash blonde led them to their room and immediately after opening the door Kirishima had become aware of where they were and why they were here. Bakugou put their stuff down and started undoing his boyfriend's yukata, to which the red head flushed red and backed up, falling onto the bed now half naked. Bakugou took this as his chance to slip off his and leave him in his underwear as well. Both of the teenagers were pretty nervous and embarrassed as it was clearly shown on their faces.

"You better not break my heart if we're se- seriously gonna do this.." Kirishima said pushing against Bakugou, so there would be no space between them. "I'd rather blow myself up, so just tell me if you want me to stop Eiji~"

//yeah so next chapter will be my first public smut scene this chapter sorta sucked so sorry in advance the next chapter should be out right before New Years since its kinda New Years in my story