Chapter 19: Tumbling

Awhile later they made it to the ski resort. Bakugou and Kirishima were still asleep on the bus as everyone was getting off. Mina was about to wake them up when she noticed Mineta was awkwardly staring at them with his phone out. "Hey Mineta what exactly are you doing taking pictures of them?" The pink haired girl was in full on protection mode now. Sero noticed and dragged Kaminari along. "Huh? I- I was just trying to make friends through them?" Mineta said really suspiciously. "Dude- What the hell does that even mean?" Denki said as suddenly Bakugou 'woke up' and grabbed the purple haired teen's phone. He took one glance and blew it up. Mineta had essentially screamed which woke up Kirishima as well.

"What's going on?" The red head said rubbing his eyes and cuddling into his soulmate's shoulder. "This little pervert was taking videos of us.." Bakugou said standing up and grabbing Mineta's collar. "If I see any part of Eijirou on your screen I won't hesitate to blow you up with it." Bakugou said in the most serious tone he ever had. It gave the group literal chills. The ash blonde let him down as he ran off the bus crying. Kirishima sighed and got up. "Why was he taking videos of us?" Kirishima asked confused. "Well- He probably wanted to use you two to impress girls or something." Sero said shrugging as the Bakusquad was exiting the bus. "What a damn loser-" Bakugou said clearly pissed. "The little pervert is probably pissed no one would want to be his soulmate." The ash blonde added.

KIRISHIMA POV
Katsuki sure was fired up and in a bad mood already. I wanted to cheer him up somehow, so I thought of a few things. Number one on the list would be to sneak out and go to the hot springs with just him tonight. I was still recovering from going into hypovolemic shock not too long ago. I surely felt like a mess still, but I had Katsuki to get me through it. I truly do love him, with my entire existence. I was going to try my hardest for him. "Suki I don't think it's that big of a deal. You did break his phone, so problem solved." I said smiling sweetly and reaching for his hand. "Yeah yeah I know, but if he messes with you, I'll personally launch him to the moon." Bakugou rolled his eyes and smiled a little. I loved it when he would smile, although it was rare in public. "I guess I'll take that." I smiled back.

BAKUGOU POV
After that ridiculous ordeal with that little bastard, Mineta, Aizawa started going on about training first then fun blah blah blah. We had to hike up the mountain first to get to the resort. I liked hiking anyway, but Kirishima wasn't exactly back to himself, so I felt like I should hang back with him. I know I seem like an asshole that would do anything to be number one, but I'd rather make sure my boyfriend was alright first.

I sighed and crossed my arms at the end of the speech. "Okay Eiji- I guess we should team up." I smiled ever so slightly as Kaminari came up from behind us with Jirou. "Count us in too bro! A four person team is definitely more reliable." reject Pikachu said giving a thumbs up. "Eh whatever- I guess getting up might be a bit easier with more help, just don't get in my way." I smirked. "Katsuki be nice.." Kiri said smiling as if he was apologizing to the other two in advance.

NORMAL POV
After a couple of hours Bakugou ended up with Kirishima on his back. The red head felt pretty bad about this. He apologized over and over again about it. "Eijirou it's seriously not a big deal." Bakugou sighed and tried to be reassuring. "I know.. but I just don't want to be a burden to you.. I want to take care of you too Katsuki. As of lately I just feel useless." The slightly shorter whispered. "Eiji you're far from useless. Don't stress over the small things like this." Bakugou sighed as he thanked god they had finally made it up the mountain. He was cold and wanted to go to their hotel room and cuddle with his boyfriend.

"Ahhhh finally!" Denki jumped up and dragged Kyouka with him. "Thanks for letting us come up with you guys." The purple haired girl said as Kirishima smiled and Bakugou just nodded. Eijirou got off of Bakugou's back and essentially dragged him inside. "Suki can we go to the hot springs later?" The red head said smiling sweetly and yawning. "Of course- we can, but do me a favor and lay down with me for a little bit?" The ash blonde said more like a question. He knew his soulmate was tired and needed to rest, but didn't want to make him feel weak again. "Sure thing Suki! Let's get the key to the guys' rooms." He smiled and dragged Bakugou to the front. Apparently, they were sharing a room with Sero, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Ojiro. That was definitely a weird mix.

The two made it to their room, obviously the first and only ones there. Kirishima took off his jacket and collapsed onto a bed. "You okay?" Bakugou said a bit worried. "I'm fine Suki! Don't worry!" The red head said closing his eyes and holding out his arms. Bakugou ran into his embrace and held onto him tight. "You're so cute Eiji." Kirishima shook his head. "Thanks Suki.." his cheeks flushed pink as he held onto the blonde. Everything seemed perfect until they noticed Todoroki and Tokoyami walking in. Kirishima flushed red and hid in Bakugou's shoulder. To be honest Bakugou could care less. He just covered them up and made sure Eijirou was asleep and safe before letting himself drift off.

"Bakugou sure is soft for Kirishima.." Todoroki said shrugging. "Yeah it's pretty gross right?" Tokoyami said rolling his eyes. "I think it's fitting. Bakugou was worse of a jerk before." Todoroki said setting his stuff up. "You're not wrong.. Maybe it's for the best they met each other."

"Having a soulmate seems interesting.."

//hey hey sorry for my lateness and lowkey slowburn again