Chapter 6: Wait I Remember...

KIRISHIMA'S POV
It was only 7 am and I groaned at the pain in my leg. I turned a little and had suddenly remembered that Katsuki had me in his dorm with him. He just looked too peaceful and sweet while he was sleeping. I would be denying it if someone told me, but I think I fell for Bakugou the first time he asked for my help. That was almost a year and a half ago, but to me it was a week ago. When I think about what Katsuki said earlier, him not remembering my face and him not talking to me for a year, it kind of hurt. I wonder how I dealt with that pain, but it all slowly was coming back to me.  I did things I wasn't proud of. Things that the most recent version of me would find unmanly.

NORMAL POV
Bakugou opened his eyes slowly only to see the sunshine hit his face and no he wasn't talking about some hot ball of fire. The blonde was intensely focused on the red head's bright smile. "Morning Eiji.." He said laying next to him and suddenly sitting up. "How are you feeling?" The slightly taller added. "My leg still feels super sore." The shorter of the two said frowning. Bakugou hates that face and would do anything to make Kirishima's lips curve upward. He leaned over and wrapped his arm around Kirishima, which caused the slightly shorter to blush slightly. "Well ya did fall off the roof- " he sighed.

"But um hey.. when your crutches come in later, I'll still carry you if that's faster." Bakugou said trying to get a reaction out of his soulmate. "I mean it's Saturday and we don't have school anyway s'not like we even have to get up if you don't want. Bakugou said staring into the other's beautiful red orbs. Kirishima blinked and smiled happily. "You're honestly way too sweet Katsuki!" The red head turned and hugged him tight, despite his leg not wanting to cooperate.

"Don't say shit like that Eiji.. It's fucking embarrassing you know?" Bakugou said sighing. "Yeah I know, but it's fun too right? Being embarrassed is fun if it's just the two of us." He smiled sweetly. Bakugou loved that smile. It honestly made him feel like he was melting. "I do have a request though.. I know you said we could mope around all day, but I really want to know everything about you Katsuki." Kirishima said keeping up that smile. "Well.. I mean we can do whatever you want." Bakugou said essentially only saying that to keep Kirishima happy.

BAKUGOU'S POV
The weekends were 'I'm not getting up, I'd rather stay in my room, play videogames, and catch up on sleep.' It was only fair I take at least one day off from training so hard and studying. It was healthy right? I wanted to take Kirishima out instead. Maybe it was that stupid smile or his weird dumb hair being down for once, but I definitely wanted to treat him. Maybe I could even spoil him a little. It's not like Eijirou didn't deserve it. It was my fault he fell. I'm such a fucking idiot at times. "Hey Katsuki-? You zoned out." my soulmate said. "I was just thinking.. Maybe we could get you dressed and get breakfast since it's pretty early." I said hoping he'd accept. "I'd love to-" he said sitting up, but not able to stand obviously.

NORMAL POV
"Can you grab me some clothes?" Kirishima said to his soulmate, handing him the key to his dorm. "Yeah sure, but I'm picking out your outfit Eiji." "Sure thing-" he smiled, only to panic when Bakugou left. "Damn it.. Katsuki is going to literally dress me too." Kirishima thought feeling his cheeks get super hot. A little bit of his memory was sorta coming back to him, but it was definitely a bad one. As in, he remembered writing to Bakugou, when his mom found out he was gay. He wanted help. He needed some sort of support, but only ended up cutting his thighs up. Yes, Kirishima was ashamed of it now, but during the year he was alone he did things like this, bad things. That's why he was deathly afraid of Bakugou dressing him. That's why he changed himself entirely.

Bakugou came back with black jeans, embarrassingly enough a pair of boxers, a shirt that said Crimson Riot and a hoodie that matched well with his pants. "Okay so how are we doing this?" The blonde said blushing and looking away like it wasn't bothering him. "I guess pull off my pants.. but please don't look Katsuki!" Kirishima said covering his face, not because he was embarrassed in a romantic way but because of the old scars on his leg. "Jeez okay, but if you're going to be my boyfriend, eventually you know I'll see you in your underwear eventually right?" Bakugou said trying not to sound like a complete ass. "Y- yeah I know, but I'm embarrassed still so.. take me on a date first then maybe I wouldn't mind.." he said peeking through the fingers that covered his face.

"Fine.. but it's really not a big deal Eiji." Bakugou said turning and pulling off his soulmate's pants and boxers. Kirishima quickly put on his boxers and attempted to pull his pants up, but it wasn't working well. "I need help pulling them up.. but.. just look at my face please..?" he admitted even more flushed now. "You're too fucking cute for your own good. I hope you know that." Bakugou said pulling them up as he stared at his future boyfriend's features. "That's.. I mean if you say so." Kirishima smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "I mean thanks.." The red head said smiling as his cheeks flushed red.
"Yeah whatever.. just put your shirt on so we can go." Bakugou said turned around to contain how flustered he was about that simple gesture.

"Got it Katsuki!"

//Yeet